Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Here's my save
You've used the
Mine looks like this
as per:
Fix1 for 0.9.9:
Android: Put fix1.rpy in /Documents/Wills747/trouble.in.paradice/game folder
(yes I know my spelling was off when I first ported this lol)

I have modified the search path in RenPy to my Alterative Saves Location due to Google locking down access on later Android platforms.
The only thing you will find in android/data/ folders now will be traceback.txt and that is only when things go horribly wrong.

Mrrambo

Nov 27, 2020
You've used the

as per:
Fix1 for 0.9.9:
Android: Put fix1.rpy in /Documents/Wills747/trouble.in.paradice/game folder
(yes I know my spelling was off when I first ported this lol)

I have modified the search path in RenPy to my Alterative Saves Location due to Google locking down access on later Android platforms.
The only thing you will find in android/data/ folders now will be traceback.txt and that is only when things go horribly wrong.

And that worked. You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you

Reactions: Wills747

mxon3x

May 8, 2017
During the new Devil's Daughter update where the MC finds himself on top of the building with AVA, the mod seems to be generating a ton of consecutive errors there after which render the game completely unplayable with the mod installed. I reinstalled the game without the mod and there were no errors. I hope this helps ShaddyModda

All errors follow are pretty much "Exception: Sayer 'avn' is not defined." error types.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/w5d1.rpy", line 3633, in script
    avn "{i}People believe that money can get you everything you need to live a happy life.{/i}"
Exception: Sayer 'avn' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    avn "{i}People believe that money can get you everything you need to live a happy life.{/i}"
  File "/Users/Username/Downloads/Visual Novels/renpy-7.4.10-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "/Users/Username/Downloads/Visual Novels/renpy-7.4.10-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Darwin-19.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Trouble in Paradise 0.9.9
Fri Feb 25 13:46:15 2022

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
During the new Devil's Daughter update where the MC finds himself on top of the building with AVA, the mod seems to be generating a ton of consecutive errors there after which render the game completely unplayable with the mod installed. I reinstalled the game without the mod and there were no errors. I hope this helps ShaddyModda

All errors follow are pretty much "Exception: Sayer 'avn' is not defined." error types.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/Users/Username/Downloads/Visual Novels/renpy-7.4.10-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "/Users/Username/Downloads/Visual Novels/renpy-7.4.10-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Darwin-19.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Trouble in Paradise 0.9.9
Fri Feb 25 13:46:15 2022
Try fix1 from here, instructions in post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/trouble-in-paradise-0-9-9-multi-mod-shaddymodda.72313/post-4982358

Reactions: mxon3x

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
wait you can abandon a walkthrough mod, honestly this is the first time I've seen something like this. Why? Is someone else at least picking it up?

Reactions: Cernunnos.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Phew, finally done with the mod, here it is - . I've made a bunch of changes, basically, you can see all the content in 1 playthrough now. Will make a mod page for it later. Enjoy!

If you like the mod, please consider supporting my modding efforts .

Changelog:
  • For most options where you could see different scenes, added an option to see them all at once.
  • During the Nicole/Emily club choice, you can choose both and also be on both date/punish routes with both of them at the same time. I'll add an option to be on both routes for returning players the next time the club sequence comes around.
  • Mod option to see all scenes during the movie night will also show morning scenes with each girl.
  • Added a gallery unlock option instead of unlocking all the scenes right away.
Could have missed something as I did limited testing, feel free to let me know if you spot any issues.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2021
Phew, finally done with the mod, here it is - . I've made a bunch of changes, basically, you can see all the content in 1 playthrough now. Will make a mod page for it later. Enjoy!

If you like the mod, please consider supporting my modding efforts .

Changelog:
  • For most options where you could see different scenes, added an option to see them all at once.
  • During the Nicole/Emily club choice, you can choose both and also be on both date/punish routes with both of them at the same time. I'll add an option to be on both routes for returning players the next time the club sequence comes around.
  • Mod option to see all scenes during the movie night will also show morning scenes with each girl.
  • Added a gallery unlock option instead of unlocking all the scenes right away.
Could have missed something as I did limited testing, feel free to let me know if you spot any issues.
13774e91e079da4b5867dcedc4f6ab4c.jpg

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes