Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Trouble in Paradise [0.9.9] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Hey, added the 0.9.9 Mod to the folder, but it doesn't function properly (doesn't highlight options) I went into the script and it doesn't appear that the correct choices were labeled as such.

On the left is the 0.9.6 script, on the right is the 0.9.9 script.
View attachment 1667520
Glad it wasn't just me then, I went to start from scratch as I haven't read the story in a while and noticed pretty early on that the highlights weren't working.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Hey, added the 0.9.9 Mod to the folder, but it doesn't function properly (doesn't highlight options) I went into the script and it doesn't appear that the correct choices were labeled as such.

On the left is the 0.9.6 script, on the right is the 0.9.9 script.
View attachment 1667520
Glad it wasn't just me then, I went to start from scratch as I haven't read the story in a while and noticed pretty early on that the highlights weren't working.
the mod is not working.
Yeah. somehow my modded file got replaced. by the original. I'll be posting a fixed copy soon.

is there incest patch in the mod?
not included, but compatible with the patch.

Reactions: doujin1

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Trouble in Paradise 0.9.9 with ShaddyModda walkthrough and replay unlock mods
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location

Grant storage permissions on first run!
Android:

PC compressed version with Shaddy's mod:
Updated my Android port/PC compressed to 0.9.9

Reactions: doujin1

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
So we need to re-download and reinstall? Not an issue nor am I complaining, just confirming.
Nope, instructions and a small fix in post. For something this small on a game this size I'm not going to ask everyone to download another 2Gb when a small file will fix issues on both Android and PC.

Reactions: Mrrambo

Mrrambo

Nov 27, 2020
Nope, instructions and a small fix in post. For something this small on a game this size I'm not going to ask everyone to download another 2Gb when a small file will fix issues on both Android and PC.

Apologies for being a bother, but, at least for me, it's still happening

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Apologies for being a bother, but, at least for me, it's still happening
Someone sent me a save at the point it started, I've applied the fix in my phone and it doesn't have errors after that.
Does your folder look like the image below after killing and then running the game?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
If it does and it's still not working can you post a save from where it starts happening to you?

Mrrambo

Nov 27, 2020
Someone sent me a save at the point it started, I've applied the fix in my phone and it doesn't have errors after that.
Does your folder look like the image below after killing and then running the game?

Mine looks like this

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Got a lot of Sayer errors with this one. Thankfully I was able to fix it myself by changing the defining characters. For some reason all the abbreviated names had an "n" at the end like avn, ibn, mcn. Just removing the n's worked for me

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes