Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Trouble in Paradise [0.9.9] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
ShaddyModda ,
Hello , really appreciate the mod that you have created for this, but i have a question if you don't mind.
Do you know if the last scene for Iris is path exclusive ? What i mean by that is , do you need to NOT be in a certain path for that scene to show.
I might be wrong , but it seems that for that scene to trigger you must NOT go in a date with Chloe ( can't stand by that cuz i have not test it , but i did reply the full game again to see if my previous choices might had an inpact in skipping that scene) and it seems that the mod doesn't have anything that alert's you to that.

Anyway , continuation of a good work :) .

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
ShaddyModda ,
Hello , really appreciate the mod that you have created for this, but i have a question if you don't mind.
Do you know if the last scene for Iris is path exclusive ? What i mean by that is , do you need to NOT be in a certain path for that scene to show.
I might be wrong , but it seems that for that scene to trigger you must NOT go in a date with Chloe ( can't stand by that cuz i have not test it , but i did reply the full game again to see if my previous choices might had an inpact in skipping that scene) and it seems that the mod doesn't have anything that alert's you to that.

To be honest i'm not sure. I'll have to take another look at the code when i have a chance. If so then i missed :p

Reactions: bananaftt

Ashlamovich

May 17, 2020
T
ShaddyModda ,

I think the scene with Iris can trigger as long as you don't go home with Chloe. You can still go on a date with her. Also, I didn't choose Iris for any of the previous selections.

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
T

I think the scene with Iris can trigger as long as you don't go home with Chloe. You can still go on a date with her. Also, I didn't choose Iris for any of the previous selections.
Tried that , even if you leave Chloe after the date , she (Iris) will be tired / sleeping.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Tried that , even if you leave Chloe after the date , she (Iris) will be tired / sleeping.
That would have to do with the game itself and not the mod, as I didn't touch any of the triggers.

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
That would have to do with the game itself and not the mod, as I didn't touch any of the triggers.
Ohh , i totaly understand that.
What i ment with my first post , was that , if by accepting the date with chloe makes you miss a Scene with Iris , then before that choices comes , you should be see a "notification" that alets you ,like for exemple :
"Yes (Chloe Scene)"
"No ( Iris Scene) "

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Ohh , i totaly understand that.
What i ment with my first post , was that , if by accepting the date with chloe makes you miss a Scene with Iris , then before that choices comes , you should be see a "notification" that alets you ,like for exemple :
"Yes (Chloe Scene)"
"No ( Iris Scene) "
ah yeah good point. I'll make sure to add that in to the next update.

skelington

Jul 24, 2018
Love the mod, but im having an issue with the mc name going back to default in the gallery, any idea how to fix it?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Love the mod, but im having an issue with the mc name going back to default in the gallery, any idea how to fix it?
I'll make sure that's fixed in the next update. I probably just haven't updated the code to what I currently use.

Reactions: skelington

Genericname

Sep 7, 2017
Actually, it's possible. In my save, if I go home after the date with Chloe, Iris is still awake and you get the scene with her. However, if you fuck Chloe and go home, Iris will be tired/sleep.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes