Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Trouble in Paradise [0.9.9] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just posting so I get that lovely update notification.
Take your time Shaddy.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Trouble in Paradise 0.5.3 with ShaddyModda walkthrough and replay unlock mods
Usual Gestures etc
Hey Wills747. Playing your android port and the animations in the newest update are just black screens. Is that a port issue, or an issue with the original game?

(Early in the update, Iris gives MC a blowjob and then rides him cowgirl. Both animations are just black screens).

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hey Wills747. Playing your android port and the animations in the newest update are just black screens. Is that a port issue, or an issue with the original game?

(Early in the update, Iris gives MC a blowjob and then rides him cowgirl. Both animations are just black screens).
Yeh something strange going on there. I'll check it out.
Edit: found the issue, new port cumming shortly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faptime

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
ShaddyModda

Getting errors in 5.6 with saves made in 5.3 (with your Mod).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Odd, saves shouldn't be affected at all, as i didn't have to make any changes to the story scripts this time around. The only changes to it is the new content. I also just tested 5 different saves 3 of which were autosaves, and encountered no issues. Try some of your autosaves. It's possible the save file you tried got corrupted, which can happen from time to time, unfortunately.

M'95

May 17, 2019
Odd, saves shouldn't be affected at all, as i didn't have to make any changes to the story scripts this time around. The only changes to it is the new content. I also just tested 5 different saves 3 of which were autosaves, and encountered no issues. Try some of your autosaves. It's possible the save file you tried got corrupted, which can happen from time to time, unfortunately.
I allready tried all saves (24 in all), they still work in the 5.3 version with your mod.

There is atleast one more with same problem in the main TiP thread.

|edit| I started a new game in 5.3 with your mod saved it at first choice and tried to load that choice in 5.6 and still errors.

When I start a new game in 5.6 there are no errors.

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I allready tried all saves (24 in all), they still work in the 5.3 version with your mod.

There is atleast one more with same problem in the main TiP thread.

|edit| I started a new game in 5.3 with your mod saved it at first choice and tried to load that choice in 5.6 and still errors.

When I start a new game in 5.6 there are no errors.
damn that's a lot of saves. about to try a couple things to see if i can duplicate your issue.

M'95

May 17, 2019
damn that's a lot of saves. about to try a couple things to see if i can duplicate your issue.
Ok let me know if i can help with anything (one of the saves, maybe?), luckily it's Renpy and I restarted and fast forwarded to where my last save was.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Ok let me know if i can help with anything (one of the saves, maybe?), luckily it's Renpy and I restarted and fast forwarded to where my last save was.
Just tried with a fresh install of the game and mod. Tried all my saves, and there were 3 that error'd out, but the rest loaded up fine. So for me 3/10 saves. As far as differences, other than the new content, one typo, and what I added for previous updates for the WT the script hadn't changed much. Usually one of 2 things can cause saves from not loading. Major changes to the script, or the save is corrupt, but all 24 of yours, is hard to fathom, as there weren't Major changes to the script, and none to the mod other than unlocking the new scenes which is a different file, and of course adding the new content, and the one typo correction, from the previous version. At this point I couldn't tell you why all your saves were broken. Sorry I couldn't help more :(

M'95

May 17, 2019
Just tried with a fresh install of the game and mod. Tried all my saves, and there were 3 that error'd out, but the rest loaded up fine. So for me 3/10 saves. As far as differences, other than the new content, one typo, and what I added for previous updates for the WT the script hadn't changed much. Usually one of 2 things can cause saves from not loading. Major changes to the script, or the save is corrupt, but all 24 of yours, is hard to fathom, as there weren't Major changes to the script, and none to the mod other than unlocking the new scenes which is a different file, and of course adding the new content, and the one typo correction, from the previous version. At this point I couldn't tell you why all your saves were broken. Sorry I couldn't help more :(
Hey don't worry, I am already playing the new chapter, ( one of the great things about of Renpy ).

• Haha
Reactions: ShaddyGames

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Yeah, I was having that same problem. This game, awhile back, updated while I had been playing it for a few nights. So went for the update, and non of my saves worked. I didn't have 24, only 5, but was still annoyed. Now a days, with each update, still same problem. I put it in my games to play list, but always keep it on the very bottom, because feel, why work on playing it if I got to do it all over again whenever the next update comes out.

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Well I copied the files over.. It is not fucking working.... Is something missing in your instructions. i got the uncompressed game 0.5.6 and I copied this into the game folder but the game does not seem to load the script at all to make it fucking work. Dropping a patch.rpy works because Renpy is designed to load any file called patch.rpy in the game folder automatically.
The broken saves are my fault, the mod did nothing in that department. I'm trying to fix the issue. Please delete your review, it's misleading.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Well I copied the files over.. It is not fucking working.... Is something missing in your instructions. i got the uncompressed game 0.5.6 and I copied this into the game folder but the game does not seem to load the script at all to make it fucking work. Dropping a patch.rpy works because Renpy is designed to load any file called patch.rpy in the game folder automatically.
renpy is designed to load any and all rpy files regardless of the name of the file or it's location as long as the base location is the game folder.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Noticed that v0.6.0 was just released not too long ago, any plans for an update?
Maybe if you said please :p. But all joking aside, I'm actually about to head to bed. I'll definitely update the mod after some sleep, but I've started the game download, so I can get right to it after my morning coffee.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes