Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Trouble in Paradise [0.9.9] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sazy323

Oct 1, 2018
anyone know why the gallery is loading the default name even when im viewing in game with a different name?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
anyone know why the gallery is loading the default name even when im viewing in game with a different name?
That would be a question for the game thread, since the gallery is added by the dev. I only unlock the scenes.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Trouble in Paradise 0.6.6 with ShaddyModda walkthrough and replay unlock mods
Usual Gestures etc

Now with save naming/deleting and persistent saves.(Persistent only on Android 10 and lower)
Grant storage permissions on first run.
Updated my unofficial Android port to 0.6.6

Reactions: ShaddyGames

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Trouble in Paradise 0.6.6 with ShaddyModda walkthrough and replay unlock mods
Usual Gestures etc

Now with save naming/deleting and persistent saves.(Persistent only on Android 10 and lower)
Grant storage permissions on first run.
Hey Wills. This port (along with Sorcerer) doesn't open. I've never had problems with your ports before, so I was wondering if something has changed on your side or on my side...

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I'm sorry, I don't wanna see rude, but wtf is going on? This isn't my first rodeo, and although I don't get any error messages, neither the Mod nor the incest patch is working for me. :(

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hey Wills. This port (along with Sorcerer) doesn't open. I've never had problems with your ports before, so I was wondering if something has changed on your side or on my side...
It runs on my phone fine. Can you send me the sdcard/Android/data/sorc.erer/files/log.txt and hopefully we can see what's going wrong.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Here it is. Thanks for looking into this.

And permissions were granted.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I don't understand that, I take it you're running Android 9 and Android 9 shouldn't behave like that. It's denying permission to write to my new default save location .
Try switching the files permission off and starting the game.
Also can you check it has actually created the folder listed as denied?

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Now I don't understand that, I take it you're running Android 9 and Android 9 shouldn't behave like that. It's denying permission to write to my new default save location .
Try switching the files permission off and starting the game.
Also can you check it has actually created the folder listed as denied?
I'm running Android 11

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
I'm running Android 11
Odd because my script checks "if SDK <= 29" =Android 10 or below.
Wonder if Samsung has done something funky with the build.prop?
Have you had any similar issues with my other recent ports?

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Odd because my script checks "if SDK <= 29" =Android 10 or below.
Wonder if Samsung has done something funky with the build.prop?
Have you had any similar issues with my other recent ports?
This happened for both Sorcerer and Trouble in Paradise (which is a shame because I love both of these!)

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
This happened for both Sorcerer and Trouble in Paradise (which is a shame because I love both of these!)
I'm working on an experimental version at the moment. Can you try and see if this fixes your problem?
Grant Storage permissions on first run.
Sorcerer:
Trouble in Paradise:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I'm working on an experimental version at the moment. Can you try and see if this fixes your problem?
Grant Storage permissions on first run.
Sorcerer:
Trouble in Paradise:
Just tried Sorcerer and it's the same problem. Crashes at the loading screen.

Edit: same with Trouble

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Just tried Sorcerer and it's the same problem. Crashes at the loading screen.

Edit: same with Trouble
Since you're running Android 11 those folders shouldn't have been created. Did you recently update your phone?
Copy the contents of those folders into like /android/data/sorc.erer/files/saves
Delete /Sorcerer-1594914541 folder.
I still don't get why it's having permission denied fault, the file permissions it has now should be enough to kill your dog and eat your homework itself according to Google.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes