Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Trouble in Paradise [0.9.9] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ryraii3

Apr 16, 2019
For those who have problem with Gallery Scene not showing in Page 1 & 2, Try this one maybe this will work. The Version of the Mod is 0.7.3

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Trouble in Paradise 0.7.3 with ShaddyModda walkthrough and replay unlock mods
Usual Gestures etc

Now with save naming/deleting and persistent saves.
Grant storage permissions on first run.
Built on RenPy 7.4.7
Updated my unofficial Android port to 0.7.3

Reactions: Faptime

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi sorry to ask this, but you mod already have in incest patch? Or i need to download from the main game page?
edit 1 ok after i try the mod, i learn alone that i need to download the patch and install it manually too. So no problem

Thank you

Reactions: ShaddyGames

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Updated for 0.7.6
Love the mod, killer work and thanks for you time/effort, but have you considered making it able to play through all scenes in every choice-as in the times where you pick between 2 scenes(Violet/Mrs.Wilson or Lucy/Hadley come to mind)-like it is for the party/movie scene? Again you're doing this with your own free-time and I have no idea if it's possible/wprth the effort but the pervert in me had to ask lol-he's a bitter bitch whenever he misses one scene over another

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Love the mod, killer work and thanks for you time/effort, but have you considered making it able to play through all scenes in every choice-as in the times where you pick between 2 scenes(Violet/Mrs.Wilson or Lucy/Hadley come to mind)-like it is for the party/movie scene? Again you're doing this with your own free-time and I have no idea if it's possible/wprth the effort but the pervert in me had to ask lol-he's a bitter bitch whenever he misses one scene over another
Unfortunately no due to some variables at some choices that would break the stroy.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Trouble in Paradise 0.7.6 with ShaddyModda walkthrough and replay unlock mods
Usual Gestures etc

Built on RenPy 7.4.7
Updated my unofficial Android port to 0.7.6

Crazy10

Dec 18, 2019
I don't know if you are aware or not but think there is a bug in your modded script( walkthrough mod script).
There is a sleep over event with iris , claire and tiffany in the game. And I have few save before that event and few after that event.
But after installing game for every new update, all the save before sleep over event load without problem but all the save after sleep over won't load and throw errors and if you ignore errors then game start from beginning.
I have seen same pattern from last 3 or 4 updates and I am only using your port for this game from very start.

Ps. Thank you for creating mods and port, as I have port few games ,so I can imagine how much time it takes to port huge ass games like this.
So thanks for your time and efforts.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Is there any way to remove the incest patch?
Incest patch is a separate file called "patch.rpy" which you need to download additionally, so just don't download it and don't add it in order not to have incest in the game.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Awesomeness, I finally made my way back to this game again, so now, I will have this good to go with replacing the last update. Thank you so very much for this!!!

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Trouble in Paradise 0.8.0 with ShaddyModda walkthrough and replay unlock mods
Usual Gestures etc

Built on RenPy 7.4.7
Updated my unofficial Android port to 0.8.0

Reactions: Faptime
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes