Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Trouble in Paradise [0.9.9] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Since you're running Android 11 those folders shouldn't have been created. Did you recently update your phone?
Copy the contents of those folders into like /android/data/sorc.erer/files/saves
Delete /Sorcerer-1594914541 folder.
I still don't get why it's having permission denied fault, the file permissions it has now should be enough to kill your dog and eat your homework itself according to Google.
Well, shit that led me to the fixed!!

Ok, so I went into Android/data/RenPy (where all the persistent saves are kept) and renamed the "Sorcerer-1594914541" folder to just "Sorcerer" and it worked just fine.

Thanks for your patience with this!

Reactions: Wills747

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Faptime Wills747 Uh. I got a question! Why are you guys talking about Sorcerer on my TIP thread instead of on my Sorc thread? lol
Lol because it was for both Sorcerer and TiP!

Hey Wills. This port (along with Sorcerer) doesn't open. I've never had problems with your ports before, so I was wondering if something has changed on your side or on my side...

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Trouble in Paradise 0.6.9 with ShaddyModda walkthrough and replay unlock mods
Usual Gestures etc

Now with save naming/deleting and persistent saves.
Grant storage permissions on first run.
Built on RenPy 7.4.5
Updated my unofficial Android port to 0.6.9

Last edited:

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
I have a question if anyone know.
At the sleepover you need to choose between Claire ,Tiffany and Iris path.
But if you use the MOD you can choose to do them ALL.
Does that mean the game goes on like you have done them (like you let Tiffany advance continue at you and not let Claire go) or the MOD ALL is only let you to look at the event but auto continued only the Iris path the next day ???
Sorry for my bad English

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I have a question if anyone know.
At the sleepover you need to choose between Claire ,Tiffany and Iris path.
But if you use the MOD you can choose to do them ALL.
Does that mean the game goes on like you have done them (like you let Tiffany advance continue at you and not let Claire go) or the MOD ALL is only let you to look at the event but auto continued only the Iris path the next day ???
Sorry for my bad English
It should yes

Reactions: VeniXYZ

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Trouble in Paradise 0.7.0 with ShaddyModda walkthrough and replay unlock mods
Usual Gestures etc

Now with save naming/deleting and persistent saves.
Grant storage permissions on first run.
Built on RenPy 7.4.5
Updated my unofficial port to 0.7.0

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
I actually got an error as well, I'm not sure if it is your mod or the game. When I tried to load my save I got the "Your save sucks" screen and when I tried to navigate to the 3rd page of that, I would get an error. I tried several different saves and found one that worked so I just moved on. I will attach the traceback.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I actually got an error as well, I'm not sure if it is your mod or the game. When I tried to load my save I got the "Your save sucks" screen and when I tried to navigate to the 3rd page of that, I would get an error. I tried several different saves and found one that worked so I just moved on. I will attach the traceback.
That would be a game error. I don't add any imagebuttons to my mod for this game.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes