Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Haven't played this in awhile and I wanted to know does the later updates have improved cumshot animations or is it still just implied and never shown? Doesn't even need to show animation, just show it at all. Last time I was on, it had none.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
Does this game...pick up? I just finished the date with Violet, got cockblocked by MC being a bitch (although kinda understandable in that situation, I guess) and yeah. Really slow so far, but it looks good and it's not in engrish, and seems to be hinting at some kind of actually interesting plot aside from the daily adventures of mr. nice guy, as it's been thus far

Jun 21, 2021
If pregnancy is avoidable, what effect does it have on the game? Does it have no effect on the story? Does it have only a small part in the whole experience? Do the characters say it and it doesn't come up again?

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
If pregnancy is avoidable, what effect does it have on the game? Does it have no effect on the story? Does it have only a small part in the whole experience? Do the characters say it and it doesn't come up again?
AFAIK, there's no pregnancy in the game to this moment, so it doesn't matter is it avoidable or not. I guess, if you want to know such details you should wait for the moment when this tag will be in the game, not just in planned tags.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Hi, so it's my second time trying to update only, and the second time it doesn't update, am i doing something wrong?
Do you already have the whole game from before this update? If so, you should be able to just copy the new files into the game folder from the previous game. If this is your first time playing this one you have to download the whole game not just the update.

kajikaizoku

Mar 13, 2018
Anyone else having this issue with the newest update files? I went from 0.9.9 to 0.10.0 and instantly get this on my save loaded. I tired to fast forward through the scenes to see how far it goes and it seems like i am missing everything in the W5d1 file that s before W5d1-1041.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Trouble in Paradise [v0.10.0 Public] [Syko134] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.1.2 · · · · (1.6 GiB :: 5.99 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Or at least compress the damn thing because stupid op keeps leaving the files as 6GB on Mega knowing that almost nobody can download it!
Well, compressing this is no small feat as it's comprised of 20k full-scene renders in glorious 2k. But if you have the time and the resources to spare, you're more than welcome to join us in serving the many request posted here.

As for MEGA: given a modicum of criminal energy. almost anybody can download beyond their allotted quota. Case in point, yours truly. :geek: Granted, this requires being served a dynamic IP by your ISP, not being logged into MEGA, and using a download manager that won't choke on the MEGA API announcing the file to be stalling half-way through as well as being able to continue on missing chunks, it can still be done by anybody. Just redial the PPPoE connection on your router and be served a new dynamic IP once MEGA responds with 509 (quota exceeded) and let your download manager pick up where it left off.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Im confused
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Probably because if he kills them he gets their power permanently, which is way better than relaying on a blood storage.
We also don't know much about the people he killed, if Emily, Nicole, Dad or Cole are anything to go by, i wouldn't have much inhibitions to kill them either if it garants power.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Noooooo, The story is amazing!, I need more!. I like all the characters, Iris and Chloe are my favorites .Thanks!!

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes