JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, so still having trouble loading saves from the previous version. However, the check point system you adding for if that should happen, OK, I could be down with that. So, game back on my games to play list. It'd be awhile until I get to it, but it is back on the list at least. Thank you.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Trouble in Paradise [v0.6.0 Public] [Syko134] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 2.77 GB
Original Mac Size: 2.76 GB
Original Update Size: 267 MB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.24 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.22 GB
Compressed Update Size: 145 MB

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I'm thinking its either Anna or the teacher's daughter, the greenhaired one. If its one of the girls, its one of those 2.
I'm convinced it's a girl since the mc is the only male with the gene (I think?). Further, since the dev went out of his way to avoid revealing the face I thought it would be someone he knows.

However that theory goes down the gutter for one important reason: he would have recognized the voice. Or at least, I thought so, until I noticed a key detail that *might* cue who it is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either that or it's a girl who hasn't been introduced yet. Or my colorblindness is fucking up the investigation I just did.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Now I am confused when the dev says "the game takes a dark turn" what does he mean by that? I don't see any tags that would say that (rape, horror, corruption, graphic violence, ect.).

Reactions: Syko134

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Man, if you cut out everyone but Alex and Iris, I wouldn't complain one bit. I frickin dig their chemistry.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Omg.... First time I have played this fantastic VN... Wow
Love the bro/sis dynamic and omg I love the sister and the humor between the two of them :ROFLMAO:

"Is there something you want to tell me bro, I won't judge" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Screenshot (3).png

Thank you so much dev for a great game and can't believe I am only just discovering it now :love:

• Haha

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
Considering the dev notes the story is gonna take dark turn what does it mean exactly?
Sharing, NTR, Cuckold any of these?

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
Considering the dev notes the story is gonna take dark turn what does it mean exactly?
Sharing, NTR, Cuckold any of these?
I believe the Dev has said that there will be no direct NTR or things to that extent. There is a scene to that extent, but you can choose whether or not you want that to be canon.

If you're worried, try playing the game right now, the dark turn appears to be starting as of 0.6.0, so I don't want to go into detail and spoil anything.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
killing her is too good i kinda wanna break her mind and make her my pet
Well ur not wrong, u would need to make sure she can't use her powers thought, a risky gamble.
Not sure how the sister would react to that new pet...but her reaction would likely be priceless.

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes