BlackTieOnly

Nov 13, 2023
So I'm playing through this game for the first time and for the most part I WAS loving it. But then something happened that absolutely stopped any interest I had in the progression of the story.

"Alyssa wasn't seen again after that."

Seriously? Please tell me thats somehow a misdirect? Does she really not appear again after that point? The answer to that question will really determine whether or not I keep playing this game.

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
I miss when syko would respond to our comments and thoughts
Say no more!

Greetings, everyone!
I haven't been around in a while, but I'll try my best to show up more often now.
I can't respond to everyone since the last I was around, so if I missed any important queries or something, please ask again!
I'll address as many as I can for now!

Forced dream sex -_-
Yeeeeah, I'm not proud of that either. I'd say try and get past the first few days, it gets better!

Animations for this version seems really laggy.
Which ones? All of them?
Also, what platform are you on?

I haven't played this game for a long time does the 2nd part worth it ? Do i need a walkthrough just to better enjoying the game ?
You won't need a walkthrough. I'd say P2 got better in the recent updates, but I would still recommend waiting for 1.9 if you haven't returned already!

why I load to file saved
but start game began part 2?
Sorry about that! I'm working on it!

"Alyssa wasn't seen again after that."

Seriously? Please tell me thats somehow a misdirect? Does she really not appear again after that point? The answer to that question will really determine whether or not I keep playing this game.
Is Alyssa out from the game and will never be seen again? That would be very very very sad, cause she was my nummer uno girl. Way ahead of every other .:cry:
Did have a question, is Alyssa gone from the story for good? I liked her, kind of a bummer if true but maybe I just interpreted things wrong.
She will appear again. She's got a bigger role to play in the story ahead, and will appear more often!

I'll stop here for now, but I'll be around a lot more often.
Whether it's criticism, feedback, queries or anything else, please feel free to @ me!

Diegobrandinho

Apr 6, 2022
Say no more!

Greetings, everyone!
I haven't been around in a while, but I'll try my best to show up more often now.
I can't respond to everyone since the last I was around, so if I missed any important queries or something, please ask again!
I'll address as many as I can for now!

Yeeeeah, I'm not proud of that either. I'd say try and get past the first few days, it gets better!

Which ones? All of them?
Also, what platform are you on?

You won't need a walkthrough. I'd say P2 got better in the recent updates, but I would still recommend waiting for 1.9 if you haven't returned already!

Sorry about that! I'm working on it!

She will appear again. She's got a bigger role to play in the story ahead, and will appear more often!

I'll stop here for now, but I'll be around a lot more often.
Whether it's criticism, feedback, queries or anything else, please feel free to @ me!
Why did you remove the incest patch from Itch.io? I went to download the game again recently and thought it was lost forever until I remembered F95zone.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Why did you remove the incest patch from Itch.io? I went to download the game again recently and thought it was lost forever until I remembered F95zone.
My guess would be: Patreon.

Patreon are clamping down more on their rules and such. For instance: They have gone after other games who linked their patreon on their games F95Zone page and told them to remove the links on F95Zone or their patreon would be suspended.

So could be someone at Patreon investigated, found the incest patch on the itchio page (if it was there, I never checked), and told him to nuke it or they'd suspend his patreon. Or he removed the link to forstall this from happening.

Other option being the incest patch is incompatible with Part 2, and rather than having it usable for just half the game and then ruining future players gameplay/immersion (by having half the game use incest options, and the other half not)... he decided to nuke it from there. If this is the case, why not from F95? Well, not sure if he can edit the OP... and if he can't, he'd have to rely on a moderator to make the changes and delete the incest patch link.

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
Other option being the incest patch is incompatible with Part 2, and rather than having it usable for just half the game and then ruining future players gameplay/immersion (by having half the game use incest options, and the other half not)... he decided to nuke it from there. If this is the case, why not from F95? Well, not sure if he can edit the OP... and if he can't, he'd have to rely on a moderator to make the changes and delete the incest patch link.
The patch is just a menu that sets a variable. That's why it's not necessary in Part 2, because P2 imports the save of P1 and keeps the variables already set there.

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes