Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
So if everything is from the female perspective why the fuck is the mc even male just get rid of him and make the futa the mc since it's basically that way anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: N1rox98

kingmich

May 21, 2017
i be honest ntr to me like 99% chance is always a fuck no for me unless its giga rare where male is getting stolen by females (and no joke u wont find any games like that ANYWHERE and if u did they are all like abandoned) but this is.. im not sure if fully sure call this ntr? i mean it is but like funny and mc still gets laid well with only ruru kinda want to see him fuck her while she has the cock out but thats just a me thing since its rare to find male on futa games anywhere and with how Sir Gary Bummer is who knows either way and he says that he might to fuck girls at the end of it as well so hey this is one of a kind game

_user

Jan 16, 2022
ugh.. so many people trying to change the vision just because it doesn't fit -their- specific tastes

Let Gary cook.
The problem is the bait and switch, initially it starts off with a complicit relationship between the mc and ruru but it quickly shifts to become only about the NTR. Given that ruru is submissive to the MC i expected it to grow in a different direction with the MC becoming more predominant as the story goes on.

NTR just doesn't interest me. You want to make a NTR game, go right ahead and make the MC the usual pathetic cuck that can't get laid, but as is, the game is trying to play to two very different audiences and can't balance the books.

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
but the issue is that the game is trying to play to two very different audiences and can't balance the books.
..and thats why i like it.......
...also some of the possible endings comings....are gonna be good.....

_user

Jan 16, 2022
...also some of the possible endings comings....are gonna be good.....
I can't judge what's not there, the ending will probably not be here for a few years, if it even gets finished.
But I'm glad you enjoyed it, I can only speak for myself and say that i grew disinterested as the story became more about the NTR.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
So there is no mystery NTR and it's all from the female perspective?

Why do devs always hamstring their games like this I will never understand
Just create two routes, one from the MC's perspective as a mystery NTR, females are being corrupted behind the scenes.
And one with the antagonist or LI's perspective.
Similar to how Turning the page is doing it right now
"It's easy bro just double your workload, no biggie at all!"
Do you even listen to yourself?

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Glad Sir Gary is sticking to their plan and not letting a few comments force a change seen way too many devs of late try to keep people here or on other sites happy only to end up hating their project and calling it quits or redoing the whole thing.

Active Polls on the Patreon for designs and some parts of the story for next build and sharing some bonus renders from time to time tells me the fanbase is enjoying the work being put out rather then just having subs with no votes.

Side note the last set of bonus renders was some nice stuff on the Patreon subs, tends to tell a short storyline with semi lewd to full lewd renders.

_user

Jan 16, 2022
Glad Sir Gary is sticking to their plan and not letting a few comments force a change
Careful with that, ignoring feedback from the masses is how you end up in a congratulatory bubble and slowly die with your *checks patreon* 67 subscribers.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Careful with that, ignoring feedback from the masses is how you end up in a congratulatory bubble and slowly die with your *checks patreon* 67 subscribers.
Attempting to cater to everyone tends to lead to a bland mess that satisfies no one. They've got a plan, they've built a support base with this plan, the best course of action is to keep doing what they're doing rather than risk throwing away that support base attempting to woo another. More succinctly, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I never really get the people who are like
"Imma click this thread which says its NTR"
"What do you mean its NTR"
"There's a guy in it, I'm going to self-insert as him and he's going to fuck everyone; dev, change it now!"
Astonishinly selfish behavior

• Haha
Reactions: N1rox98

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I would personally prefer if he doesn't get any. The way it is, where the world itself basically bends over backwards for the mc, materializing any tools he wishes for out of the fucking aether and he still manages to screw it up and not get where he wants to go is a lot funnier imo.
But could just always make it optional scenes.
I think the MC getting laid is pretty much always going to be optional. At least that's my current thoughts on it.
Will there be a good ending where mc dominates Ruru and live happily live together? Or better where mc takes his harem back and add Ruru in it as well?
I don't want to spoil too much, but a dominant MC should have some options available for him. As for happiness... We'll see, won't we?
The problem is the bait and switch, initially it starts off with a complicit relationship between the mc and ruru but it quickly shifts to become only about the NTR. Given that ruru is submissive to the MC i expected it to grow in a different direction with the MC becoming more predominant as the story goes on.

NTR just doesn't interest me. You want to make a NTR game, go right ahead and make the MC the usual pathetic cuck that can't get laid, but as is, the game is trying to play to two very different audiences and can't balance the books.
I mean, the game was only ever intended to please one person, and that is me. Of course, one hopes that there will be others with similar tastes that do enjoy the game.

If my main intention with the game was to cater to the largest possible audience, this would be a vanilla harem game. Instead, the main genre of the game is Futa NTR, which is... niche at best. Half the reason I even made the game in the first place was because I had played just about every Futa NTR game on the site and wanted more.
Glad Sir Gary is sticking to their plan and not letting a few comments force a change seen way too many devs of late try to keep people here or on other sites happy only to end up hating their project and calling it quits or redoing the whole thing.
Cheers! Yeah, I've certainly seen devs that try to do too much with a first game. It's a lot of work and a lot to learn, so making it harder for yourself than it needs be is a sure-fire way to burn out. At the same time I can empathize, not everyone gets as friendly of a reception as I have gotten. It's a lot easier to feel that you're doing the correct thing when the vast majority of the feedback is positive.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I don't want to spoil too much, but a dominant MC should have some options available for him. As for happiness... We'll see, won't we?
1721544972319.png
Half the reason I even made the game in the first place was because I had played just about every Futa NTR game on the site and wanted more.
...respect......always liked the fine i'll do it maself mentality......

KnightoftheRake

Nov 17, 2017
Really impressed with this despite the rather jarring visuals at least at the beginning and the fact that I think the trope of an unlikeable NTR protagonist is poor storytelling (because I find NTR is way less impactful if I hate the protag and want to emotionally distance myself from him) but Ruru is good enough of a character that I played it all in one sitting, and has an intriguing enough mystery to keep my eye on this project. I do wish she was more forceful with the protagonist but I understand that may be an option later on.
Personally I'd like to see some futa on male or feminisation content in the future, but I respect that this meant to be one persons vision and not a sandbox situation. But please give Tanathil more scenes she's cute and deserves it :)

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Really impressed with this despite the rather jarring visuals at least at the beginning and the fact that I think the trope of an unlikeable NTR protagonist is poor storytelling (because I find NTR is way less impactful if I hate the protag and want to emotionally distance myself from him) but Ruru is good enough of a character that I played it all in one sitting, and has an intriguing enough mystery to keep my eye on this project.
Eh, I think this kind of thinking is bad for ntr as a genre in general, because taken far enough you end up with a very limited selection of characters that get repeated in every ntr story and result in most ntr stories being basically copy and pastes from one another.

KnightoftheRake

Nov 17, 2017
Eh, I think this kind of thinking is bad for ntr as a genre in general, because taken far enough you end up with a very limited selection of characters that get repeated in every ntr story and result in most ntr stories being basically copy and pastes from one another.
1 I dont really care about NTR as a genre, I care about individual stories, and 2 I disagree, I think you can have enough different kinds of characterisation while maintaining if not likability at least enough empathy for the character. That being said however I do understand some of the appeal of that kind of story, but I think it's probably better served with netori rather than ntr

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
1 I dont really care about NTR as a genre, I care about individual stories, and 2 I disagree, I think you can have enough different kinds of characterisation while maintaining if not likability at least enough empathy for the character. That being said however I do understand some of the appeal of that kind of story, but I think it's probably better served with netori rather than ntr
I mean ... this game is basically netori.
But getting back to point 1:
This does hurt individual stories, that's my point. There's only so many stories you can tell if the characters always have to conform to these very limited stereotypes.

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Really impressed with this despite the rather jarring visuals at least at the beginning and the fact that I think the trope of an unlikeable NTR protagonist is poor storytelling (because I find NTR is way less impactful if I hate the protag and want to emotionally distance myself from him) but Ruru is good enough of a character that I played it all in one sitting, and has an intriguing enough mystery to keep my eye on this project. I do wish she was more forceful with the protagonist but I understand that may be an option later on.
Personally I'd like to see some futa on male or feminisation content in the future, but I respect that this meant to be one persons vision and not a sandbox situation. But please give Tanathil more scenes she's cute and deserves it :)
I'm glad to hear you too love Ruru! A small part of me would like to redo the visuals of the early episodes, but I think moving forward is way more important.

To me, that's exactly what the unlikable protagonist is supposed to do, there's meant to be a nice feeling of schadenfreude at seeing him getting NTR'd. A lot of people like their NTR darker and more emotional, and a sympathetic MC that you feel bad for is more appropriate for that. People are going to prefer one over the other, and that's fine.

Futa on male and feminisation are two of those things that I want to have as options in one or two endings. But not until then, so there's a while to go.

Reactions: N1rox98 and Cyphrus

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I agree with this for just about every genre. If one merely follows a formula, and lets every trope play out as expected, one risks the curse of genericism. If there's one thing I don't want to be, it's generic.

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes