Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
New header image is great, looks premium and polished
Thanks!

I looked around at quite a few banners to get an idea of what to do. MIST was my favorite, it looks absolutely amazing, so I took inspiration from that one. Since I lack the typographical skills for a fancy logo, I just threw more faces on the banner instead.

Ideally I would've made it before the new episode got released here, but since it was leaked I didn't quite manage it. At least I updated the preview images and the blurb ahead of time.

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
what draws you to it over Netori? genuinely curious
Couldn't really say, honestly. I figure it's a bit like sexual orientation and what not. People don't choose to be straight/gay/bi/etc, they just have a preference that they may or may not have to discover over time. Same for whatever fetishes one has, or at least that's my experience.

I guess I do like the sense of schadenfreude I get when seeing the MC get cucked. For whatever reason I don't really get that from Netori, and certainly not from Netorase. I wish English got itself an actual word for schadenfreude, but I suppose I can see why no one wants to say 'damage-happiness'. Maybe hurtjoy? Painglad?

Anyway, yeah. That's my tentative answer. I like the feeling of hurtjoy I get from watching the main character get their LI stolen.

Sheikh Khalifa

Jul 10, 2022
I would like to know whether you have a planned updating schedule since checking in every 4-5 days to see for an update is draining my sanity, considering this type of plot(futa stealing yo girls) is quite rare(only futa fantasy so far has done this type of plot in my research) and it's my most favorite game so far.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
I would like to know whether you have a planned updating schedule since checking in every 4-5 days to see for an update is draining my sanity, considering this type of plot(futa stealing yo girls) is quite rare(only futa fantasy so far has done this type of plot in my research) and it's my most favorite game so far.
yeaeehhhh.... You're gonna have to stop doing that cause it took 5 months from episode 4 to 5

Reactions: Sheikh Khalifa

Cazzorine

Feb 4, 2024
Couldn't really say, honestly. I figure it's a bit like sexual orientation and what not. People don't choose to be straight/gay/bi/etc, they just have a preference that they may or may not have to discover over time. Same for whatever fetishes one has, or at least that's my experience.

I guess I do like the sense of schadenfreude I get when seeing the MC get cucked. For whatever reason I don't really get that from Netori, and certainly not from Netorase. I wish English got itself an actual word for schadenfreude, but I suppose I can see why no one wants to say 'damage-happiness'. Maybe hurtjoy? Painglad?

Anyway, yeah. That's my tentative answer. I like the feeling of hurtjoy I get from watching the main character get their LI stolen.
thanks for taking time time to reply man, keep up the good work, OH yeah what do you use for your models and such?

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
thanks for taking time time to reply man, keep up the good work, OH yeah what do you use for your models and such?
No worries. I'm using Honey Select 2.
Yeah, as quandin said it's going to be a few months. I don't really do deadlines, they stress me out and kill my motivation. Using them would mean that I for sure never finish the entire game. So I have no exact date to give.

There's definitely a shortage of games with these combined genres (that's pretty much why I decided to make on myself), but here's a few that you might enjoy:
Holdcraft Chronicles Aki
The Futa Experiment
Building Our Futature
Secrets of the Bastion
My Girlfriend & My Futa Grandma

Reactions: Sheikh Khalifa

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Damn.. that mc really is overly arrogant. There's no mc that deservers to get cucked more than him. I'm really curious how long the maid is gonna pretend like she isn't a futa

Last edited:

Sheikh Khalifa

Jul 10, 2022
No worries. I'm using Honey Select 2.

Yeah, as quandin said it's going to be a few months. I don't really do deadlines, they stress me out and kill my motivation. Using them would mean that I for sure never finish the entire game. So I have no exact date to give.

There's definitely a shortage of games with these combined genres (that's pretty much why I decided to make on myself), but here's a few that you might enjoy:
Holdcraft Chronicles Aki
The Futa Experiment
Building Our Futature
Secrets of the Bastion
My Girlfriend & My Futa Grandma
HAH JOKE'S ON YOU, IM A DEGENERATE WHO'S PLAYED ALL OF EM. Nah but take your time, after all the best wine is the most aged one. Take yo time and do your thing, i got faith in your work.

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Damn.. that mc really is overly arrogant. There's no mc that deservers to get cucked more than him
That's how I feel about every Isekai protagonist, which is why Donkey is basically that dialed up to 11.
HAH JOKE'S ON YOU, IM A DEGENERATE WHO'S PLAYED ALL OF EM. Nah but take your time, after all the best wine is the most aged one. Take yo time and do your thing, i got faith in your work.
Ah, a fellow connoisseur I see. Cheers!

Reactions: Yugo19

Yugo19

Jan 22, 2023
Creo que esa etiqueta debe haber sido agregada por un mod, de todos los modos no recuerdo haberla agregado.

Actualmente, Ruru (la doncella demonio) invoca y desinvoca su pene a voluntad. No hay mucho más planeado por el momento, excepto posiblemente una feminización opcional del personaje principal al final.
[/CITA]
me agrada mucho esa idea me gustaria ver como el prota es transformado en una mujer para luego ser corrompido por su "haren " en el juguete de la sirvienta junto a las otras

Last edited:

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
me agrada mucho esa idea me gustaria ver como el prota es transformado en una mujer para luego ser corrompido por su "haren " en el juguete de la sirvienta junto a las otras
I half understood this without papa Google translating for me. But only half.

Yeah, I think the MC getting feminized as an optional thing at the end of the story could be fun, so I think that's likely to be added. As I've mentioned before I'm a bit hesitant to make concrete promises of more things added to the ending at this point, I already have a lot of things I want to fit in.

Also, please be mindful that this is an English speaking forum, so it's generally good etiquette to have an English translation of your comment added underneath.

Reactions: Yugo19
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes