VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Why can't I start a new game from day 1? It keeps starting m on day 7. I deleted my renpy save folder not sure whats doing it.
Why ? :cry:

The answer is only 10 posts above your question and for the first time it was answered about 20 posts before your question.

What do we learn from this?
A little reading saves heartache and worry.

But I have a very good day today, so just for you again.

https://f95zone.to/threads/troubled-legacy-v0-0-20-1-bugfix-blackthunder_vn.78434/post-8238290

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

Matt_88

Jul 24, 2020
So this may be a stupid question. (because I just so the kinetic tag).
But in my previous playthrough, I got this choice. I don't really like her char, so I chose the old option.
Now this update I am fucking here?

Is this how the game is going to be from now on? Just want to know.
I respect the dev decision, it's just not my kind of game then.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
So, I kind of want to give this a further try but is the one chick who is your not sister going to be a stripper or something? I got to the part where she says she likes it and I saw a post here which seems to insinuate that she will want to keep doing it. Is this how it's going to go? I'm not to keen on the idea so I was hoping for some clarification on that before I continue.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Duke4515

No she will not be a stripper, she likes to dance on the pole, but she dont like it to do with pressure.
Ok sorry but I'm a little confused. Where I come from most people who pole dance are strippers. I assume while pole dancing privately or in a club you'd be nude or somewhat nude? If this is the case I would consider that stripping.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Nothing you have to be sorry for.
No Pole dancing is a sport, yeah it is used too in strip clubs. :)
In the gym's here you can learn pole dancing as sport. Male and female there is no difference.

Little Spoiler she will be the Chief of the club itself. (it is already ingame so it isn't really a spoiler.)

Superscrew

Jul 6, 2020
View attachment 1119514

Overview:
We join the life of this 21-year-old man the day everything changes.
Until this point, he has managed to forge a stable although not overly prosperous life with his divorcée Godmother and her two daughters, after having lost his parents at a young age and being estranged from their extended family.
The daughters, Mary & Elisabeth, have recently moved away. Mary to college and Elisabeth with her boyfriend. Leaving our MC living with the Godmother Edith, both working to pay the bills and keeping up with the youngest's tuition. The time together bringing them closer.
But on this day, his Troubled Legacy intrudes and forces everyone to make new plans, as they face off with the equal parts tempting and outright chilling ramifications of his birthright.
Play the game to experience what wild events, daunting challenges, and tantalizing opportunities ensue!​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-31
Release Date: 2022-05-31
Developer: Blackthunder_vn - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.20.1 Bugfix
Language: English, German
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
ANDROID - COMPRESSED* - Bugfix Only

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1117813 View attachment 1117815 View attachment 1117816 View attachment 1117817 View attachment 1117818 View attachment 1117819 View attachment 1117820 View attachment 1117821 View attachment 1117822
Saves do not work, however I didn't download the bugfix so will do that and see if that fixed the issue

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Superscrew the bug fix doesn't fixes the saves problem.

but there must be a folder in your AppData Folder the path is:

Appdata --> roaming --> Renpy --> MynewLife (This is the old name of the Game) there are the save files.

But the number behind MynewLife changed (I dont know why) there could be more than one folder MynewLife sorry but you have to find the right one.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 26 Votes