VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Downloaded newest public update to this fabulous game (v0.0.25) from f95zone via both MEGA and Pixeldrain - when unzipped and opened, both versions showed v0.0.23 in the "About" section. My error, bad download(s)...or did you forget to change the version number in the "About' section of the Main Menu (have had this happen with other games/devs in the past) ?

0.0.25 (Day12) Release (for everyone)
I'm proudly present to you Troubled Legacy 0.0.25 (Day 12).

We the Troubled Legacy Team wish you all a good and healthy time.
So if you find bugs or typos please report them to us.

I hope all of you can give me a little bit of feedback to be sure i'm on the right way with Troubled Legacy.

PC

MAC
Changelog:
- added Day12
- Plus 1546 new renders
- Plus 4700 new lines (english part, translations are synced)
- at the moment without spanish translation (not finished)
- Reworked the english part of Day11 (fresh proof

2023-08-15 02_22_09-Troubled Legacy.png

It shows in the bottom right it's v0.0.25, they probably didn't just update the "about".

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Troubled Legacy [v0.0.25] [Blackthunder_vn] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.0.24 -> v0.0.25 [321 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
So if I'm understanding this correctly by reading the Dev notes,You can choose who to get with or do you have to get with all the girls?I mean it is a kinetic novel thats a harem so just curious.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
So sad bad ending in the next update will tell about MC death coz in the end of the game he already dying when his enemy stab his back with knife that pierced his heart.
It can be concluded in this story that don't overplay girls to become your harem

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

Aethan

Sep 24, 2017
Little problem here

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/myday12.rpy", line 483, in script
    jump day12_callincomming_michaelanear
ScriptError: could not find label 'day12_callincomming_michaelanear'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/myday12.rpy", line 483, in script
    jump day12_callincomming_michaelanear
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day12_callincomming_michaelanear'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Troubled Legacy
Tue Aug 15 12:10:33 2023
[/CODE]

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Will have a look one moment.

edit: Okay thats weird in which language are you playing?

The Part where the error happens is the switch between the Phone screens per language?

It's running smooth over this part here and at the Beta testers (Tested at the beta tests and now.)

Hmm...

Last edited:

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
This is one of those games where the MC is fucking a totally hot babe, and he's shooting his wad in her, but he's acting like he's watching a baseball game or reading the newspaper or something. Fuck, man! Make it so the dude's getting off and having a fucking orgasm, because if we're fapping, that's what we're doing, dammit! Not reading the fucking newspaper! Come on, dev, get a fucking clue!

• Haha
Reactions: Faxe10%

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This is one of those games where the MC is fucking a totally hot babe, and he's shooting his wad in her, but he's acting like he's watching a baseball game or reading the newspaper or something. Fuck, man! Make it so the dude's getting off and having a fucking orgasm, because if we're fapping, that's what we're doing, dammit! Not reading the fucking newspaper! Come on, dev, get a fucking clue!
If someone said that last sentence to you, would you be inclined to take what was said before into consideration?

Reactions: HornyyPussy

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
If someone said that last sentence to you, would you be inclined to take what was said before into consideration?
It wasn't rude, so ... yes, yes, I would. I'm no sissy-boy, so I don't get butthurt about things. I take constructive criticism and make it right! I am a professional musician, and I never would have gotten where I am had I not listened. If I would have picked up my ball and ran home with tears streaming down my face anytime someone gave me constructive criticism, I would have ended in prison with someone's dick rammed up my ass every shower day. That never happened! I became a successful, tough, son-of-a-bitch, and rich, to boot! So YES to your answer. I would listen to the advice and get a fucking clue from it and consider making some changes. Piece of cake. Besides, from what I have read, this dev seems pretty cool, and he seems open to constructive ideas. Did I call him a bad word? NOPE! Did I threaten him? NOPE! Did I criticize a portion of his game? YEP! Was it constructive? YEP! I don't think he seems like a guy who'll get butthurt from it. If anything, he'll take it and hit the road running with it! So ease up there, cowboy. Not everyone is sissified!

Last edited:

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
UnfinishedSentenc first thanks for your comment and your "hint".
Second why do you think most of the games here dont show the MC while filling some of his girls?

- That's easy there are not many good looking expressions for male's out there.
- and before the MC looks like a douchbag donkey while filling the girls he get's his normal expression...
-- Yeah I know it is not the best thing to do but it is okay for me (and for now) and a lot of players as it looks like since you are the second who is complaining

even with Genesis 8 females it is very hard to let them look nice with the expressions you can get.

And the last point is all assets are not very cheap (no i'm not pirating them, i'm buying)
If you like the game why don't you support me... (don't think you are already? Or?...)

And yeah i'll work on it... as i've done since developing the game and i think the game made big steps into the right direction.
I'm still learning...

Blackthunder

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Is there any pregnancy in the future, coz I found a coversation between Edith and MC that he wanted her to get pregnant and all the girls also.
I think it will be fun if all the girls become mother for one man only.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
It will be interesting to see what you come with about how Cobra and Grati deal with Michael after the events of this last update. I see them making either an example out of him or making him suffer.

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn
3.30 star(s) 26 Votes