VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
It´s not just a death dad it`s a dead familie, but its part of the story.
It will be even more exciting, promised.

@ oidex, yes sorry i have a very bad denglisch, my schooltime ist long long ago.
A hoibe zapf i ma trozdem ned. Bavaria is the Texas of Germany.
The bavarian just slips in and can't help it also in german. Sorry.

The english version gets a big update with 0.0.15 on April 15th. With a lot of improvement, I hope so.

Last edited:

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
HansDampf788 There are also Harem, vanilla, oral, anal, a little bit of SM, sharing with lesbians, lesbians usw.
let's see where my thoughts are taking me. Got 70 characters female and 10 male a lot of potential.

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Not planned: NTR
Good man(y)
Planned: Sharing, Swinging
I really hope you'll keep these optional

Also I really don't wanna sound like an ass saying this but you seriously need a proofreader or someone who can help you with English cuz from what I'm seeing, English is not the best part of the game to say the least

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Same question as others, will sharing/swinging be optional? Also I wanted to say be careful you don't spread yourself too thin trying to do too much, especially while you're still learning. It's very easy to become overwhelmed. Good luck with the game regardless.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Problem here is it's hard to tell whether the clunky text is down to poor translation or a wacky plot in the first place. Hoping the devs find some stable ground and can elevate this thing beyond a pastiche of the most popular tropes around.

Reactions: b3488c87 and Senbo2

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Hey guy`s what is a proper translation für an Air pump (A Guy who only talks hot air)?

in Bavaria it is a Luftpumpe

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Alex Lem it is eventually planed but i don`t know when. I must see where the ideas from the forum here lead me,
i think there will be some more suggestions and wishes.

zenupstart did you mean Airhead than Blowhard i think i call him Airhead. I don`know?

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
OK you guy`s have convinced me no swinging, no sharing, no prostitution.
(y)
Hey guy`s what is a proper translation für an Air pump (A Guy who only talks hot air)?

in Bavaria it is a Luftpumpe
Oh and I thought another german dev but only a Bavarian. :LOL:

I think you mean something like a blithering idiot (dummschwätzer) or loudmouth (großmaul).

Reactions: luisar018
3.30 star(s) 26 Votes