VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.29] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes

Imainadc

Dec 22, 2021
EDIT: I just noticed.... the file "myday8.rpy" should be in ./game/days/kapitel2/ ... not in the ./game/ folder.
Check your folder structure against the zip file's structure, it looks as though something got extracted to the wrong place.

Not sure if this will do anything, but... check the file at line number 609 to see if there is a trailing space (or possibly some "invisible" character) at the end of that line.
It shouldn't make any difference if there is a space, but I've seen a couple instances in games where it will do that.
If there is any character after the colon at the end of the line, delete it so that the : is the last character on the line, then save. Does that fix the error?
Yeah, im looking at the "game" file from the rar download and comparing it to the current file and its obvious that the "myday" files shouldn't be extracted in the "game" folder and instead should be in the "kapitel" file
EDIT: I decided to take the easy way out and just delete everything besides the "saves" file and it started working fine.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 28 Votes