VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.29] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 27 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.0.29

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1085 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
JJohns2049 the MC isn't failing the test even if it looks that way, to chose Mom is just to avoid the whole Viollet scenes... more or less.

SonsOfLiberty Hmmm, looks like someone just copied the new files into a old gameversion or the "Just Update version" is not on the last updates. (All the days where moved into Chapter/Kapitel folders.

Looks like someone messed up.
I'm sorry but I can't continue this as much as I want to...
Previously animations crashed after they started..
Now they don't even start.. This saddens me but what can I do
I don't like making comparisons but a lot of my other titles which IMO
have complex animations flow seamlessly for me with zero issues....
Sad... I really liked this one...

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Loxxxthenasty Which animations are crashing?

It always matters how this animations are made, every big new animation and also the known old ones are moviefiles now, which takes a lot less ram as picture animated ones like my old ones.

It always is helpful if i would know which system and hardware is used and also where ingame the crash happens.

Reactions: woody

woody

Jan 31, 2017
Loxxxthenasty Which animations are crashing?

It always matters how this animations are made, every big new animation and also the known old ones are moviefiles now, which takes a lot less ram as picture animated ones like my old ones.

It always is helpful if i would know which system and hardware is used and also where ingame the crash happens.
dont know if you remember i told you on discord the pool scene with mary/sienna was a crasher ,well your new update i get by that on android but the sex scene with zola is the new crash point ,hope that helps i was so happy to get past the pool scene on android

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
At January I'll start a revisit of all old days which includes the rework of all old animations into moviefiles.

And I also try to get it playable for lowend maschines which will get it runable even on midrange mobile phones.

Eventually next year there will be enough money to build a new maschine to do a whole lowspec version of TL and MG.

We will see what the future brings.

3.30 star(s) 27 Votes