3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The patch in the link you showed is mosaiced.
Patches for Qureate games don't remove mosaics, just restore cut adult content for the Steam game. If the Anime-Sharing link was really for the game from MangaGamer like it said it should have been the mosaic free version of the game.

It must be a mislabelled Steam version unfortunately, there's also a post there made just after on that thread saying it's got the mosaics. That's the only download I've seen around that wasn't clearly from Steam.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I'm not very hopeful to get far with this question, but i guess i ask it anyway.
Does the steam version have its own save folder path and if so are those even the same format as the MG version?

I could skip forward to the part where i was in the mg version, again... but if the saves are compatiable it would be vastly more convinient, ngl.

Edit: I just answered the first part of my question.
Steam version folder path is "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\qureate"
And the second part does also work. Just copy the save files form the above path to the one you put the game into the savedata folder. ;)

Last edited:

Nyatsuki

Jun 16, 2020
Help , i get the ending where she left the house because the mom wanted to fix marriage the mc with another girl , and then he never found her , is there anyway to change the ending?

stormking138

Jun 23, 2017
Looking through the comments seems to suggest a turn in narrative near the ending. Would it be better to stop at some point before the ending?

Hoplow73

Dec 10, 2020
Trouble Days Walkthrough

Good Ending:

Lovelia can stay with you
Go to the bookstore next time
Take the manga within reach
Volunteer to train her
Wash the bathtub
Can you go alone

If only you were human

Bad Ending :

2 Lovelia has to leave

2 Go to the bookstore next time

2 Grab a manga further away

2 Leave it to one of the veteran employees

2 Wash the bathtub

2 Can you go in alone

You don’t like being a succubus or Are you forgetting about the technoforce

Yandere Ending:

Stop by the bookstore

Grab the manga within reach

Volunteer to train her

Fold the laundry

Should we go in together

If only you were human

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Trouble Days Walkthrough

Good Ending:

Go to the bookstore next time
Take the manga within reach
Volunteer to train her
Wash the bathtub
Can you go alone

If only you were human

Bad Ending :

2 Lovelia has to leave

2 Go to the bookstore next time

2 Grab a manga further away

2 Leave it to one of the veteran employees

2 Wash the bathtub

2 Can you go in alone

You don’t like being a succubus or Are you forgetting about the technoforce

Yandere Ending:

Stop by the bookstore

Grab the manga within reach

Volunteer to train her

Fold the laundry

Should we go in together

If only you were human
Added to the OP - Thanks Hoplow73 (y)

• Hey there
Reactions: superelmo
Sep 12, 2021
Good game. Was definitely more than I expected. Also, Taxi Driver A was the real MVP.

Anyone read other titles in the series like NinNinDays? Which ones are the best?

kangnuonuo

Oct 8, 2017
My first time trying a VN. Had to make 5-6 choices within 2-3 hours of gameplay with an erection, although sadly the choices were legit weird like, idefk how to explain it, you had to choose at one point whether you should fold the laundry or wash the bathtub and for some reason that's gonna affect the ending. Also towards the end of the game the girl overreacts because of some shit that you could've easily explain at the start like, man idk. The art is pretty good, the music was nice and made me feel emotional, the story not so much.

Sep 12, 2021
My first time trying a VN. Had to make 5-6 choices within 2-3 hours of gameplay with an erection, although sadly the choices were legit weird like, idefk how to explain it, you had to choose at one point whether you should fold the laundry or wash the bathtub and for some reason that's gonna affect the ending. Also towards the end of the game the girl overreacts because of some shit that you could've easily explain at the start like, man idk. The art is pretty good, the music was nice and made me feel emotional, the story not so much.
It's a budget title. There's much better stuff out there.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes