2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
You're missing something, what was the question or comment?
Hi BigIrishLug!
I think he's asking how to make the collision effect with the sofa!
When I made the first renders for this thread I had the same problem!

This effect is achieved, not with simulations, but by changing the sofa's collision parameters and the smooth modifier!
Even so, I remember having to resort to some tricks in Photoshop in order to set up the scene!
For example, if you want to make collisions for two characters at the same time, you have to resort to the merging trick of two separate renders!
Or, another more difficult method is to export both characters as a single OBJ and then import them again!

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Which movie are you talking about? Most of all the movies are fan based done. Hence sharing is caring, here's some of the things I've shared on the official discord.
View attachment 1672497
View attachment 1672498
Ok BigIrishLug!
This is a rather stupid question, but can I ask you a question that has always intrigued me?
Where can you simulate these messages without actually using your cell phone to send the messages! What's the program?

Reactions: Kobudo27

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Ok BigIrishLug!
This is a rather stupid question, but can I ask you a question that has always intrigued me?
Where can you simulate these messages without actually using your cell phone to send the messages! What's the program?
Used a fake text generator like and the like. They work pretty well.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Used a fake text generator like and the like. They work pretty well.
THX a lot!
Great work you've done!
Did a little cut and paste
You and BigIrishLug Should work for the DEV!
In these two posts we've got almost more tease than the entire game!
Well Done both of you! :love:

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
In my honest opnion some of these things you guys post on here - both the art and the story edits - are light years ahead of what the original game does for me. I cant wait to see what you guys will come up with more content at your disposal.