2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

villany

Dec 8, 2018
I constantly check here to see if any new work is getting done. Shame that most of the work that features the main couple of the game, shota and the milf, are simply show them teasing each other, not even kissing, let alone fucking. Still, eagerly wait for another cut and paste, with official art from the game.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I have to ask you something, brothers!
The next two renders are precisely the same, just with texture differences (PP)!
My HDTV settings are not the best for me to judge, so I ask you to tell me, in your opinion,
which of the two do you think is more appealing in terms of colors and contrasts and definition!

tricycle 01.jpg

tricycle 02.jpg

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
The next two renders are precisely the same, just with texture differences (PP)!
My HDTV settings are not the best for me to judge, so I ask you to tell me, in your opinion,
which of the two do you think is more appealing in terms of colors and contrasts and definition!

View attachment 1680688

View attachment 1680689
Welcome back buddy (y)
In my opinion the second. It's not so flat, i have such impression.
But too much yellow-red color on the body covered the details so i can be wrong.
This is an amateur opinion, professionals will be more oriented.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017

View attachment 1680688

View attachment 1680689
They both look similar, though tricycle two gives me more of a warmth feeling. Though that is purely subjective. I wish I could be more helpful.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017

View attachment 1680688

View attachment 1680689
Definitely the first one looks better for me. The second one contrast looks a bit off for the shadows on the skin. The water looks better in 1 as well.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Hello BigIrishLug and colleagues!
I'm almost sure the wet hair that Cloudlet uses for Jessica is:

All that's left is to make some renders for complete certainty and confirmation!
What do you guys think?

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Hello BigIrishLug and colleagues!
I'm almost sure the wet hair that Cloudlet uses for Jessica is:

All that's left is to make some renders for complete certainty and confirmation!
What do you guys think?
I think that's something I need to look into and I'm sorry I haven't. Thank you for your time in pointing it out to me.