3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
In my estimation there’s a few core pillars to this game that equal success, beyond the impressive art itself:

-Structurally, the concept is sound. Maturing wife is yearning for someone/thing to call her own (or an equal, of sorts). The stars align and she leaps upon opportunity. The young one is distant, bereft of emotion, potentially defiant (a mirror on her marriage, perhaps). And so she invests in him - and together they solve it.

Ain’t nothin’ a fine set of tits and a great big virile cock can’t solve, eh. Assuming they can reach some agreement on that, of course.

-The wanting “mother” is as compassionate and luxuriously competent in her nurturing instincts as he is desperate for that kinda comfort. Almost as innocent as she is naive. She takes the lead but not in an overbearing manner. And he closes in just as carefully.

The believability and patient (yet persistent) manner in which the author handled that - quite organically for this realm - would only match the innocuous beauty of her curiously capable body.

-But here’s the clincher (I believe).

As illustrated here, by a fan. She can “slut it up” and be blameless at this point. And not cuz he’s a lecherous lad. He hadn’t been. This engagement hasn’t been thrust upon us but born from necessity instead. We’re rooting for the both of them - to disrobe their boundaries and let ‘er rip, eh - because it’s just patently necessary.

More succinctly: rather than prey on the conventionally convenient tension available in any incestuous tale, this one goes for a more holistically beneficial angle. It would be good for the both of them and there ain’t no arguing that.

So we’re all invested.

I think it’s important how her character was built and thus motivated to ‘take the lead’ to some degree (again, as exampled here in some fine FanArt; well done, mate!). And the playful exchanges that enabled their relationship to blossom. The tempo is gaining in a notably organic way. And I’m a might bit impressed how the author has managed to maintain their equality along the way.

So… I maybe should not have popped the cork on that bottle of wine beside me but… I find her to be particularly sexy in the most unassuming and comforting of ways. And that’s unique.

I’ll be real interested to see how things are handled along those lines when it comes to good and raw fuckin n’ suckin, eh.

*crossing fingers*

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Did a little cut and paste
Tremendous.

Yer a gentleman and a scholar.

No really tho, this is quality reinvention. I’m inspired. I’ve been farting around with DAZ a bit this past year. I’ve nibbled a teat on RenPy enough in recent weeks to know how that works. I’ve got a fairly substantial background in Erotic Writing and a lot of time on my hands. I feel like mayyyyyyyybe I wanna dip my balls in this.

This BB is a lot less debauchery and a lot more productive and proactive than I initially assumed. It’s actually plenty motivating.

And the FanFiction angle might not be a bad way for me to make use of available assets - as you’ve done here - and repackage them into something workable enough to test my potential in this field of the perverse, before I spend far too much time perfecting something I’m not yet qualified to excel at. (Wait, was that too many words?)

Hey thanks, a few of you on this thread and others, for exampling some options and not over-thinking it. Mighty fine efforts, indeed.

It’s like… I never would have ever attempt to eat a pussy if she hadn’t allowed for the possibility I might miss the clitoris (or not know how to on purpose) several times before I learn how to ring the bell more effectively. An environment like this, where we can throw free shit around, ultimately results in a more refined product for the end user.

And ain’t that what we all want?

-Alright then… time to pop that second cork…

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
I have to ask you something, brothers!
The next two renders are precisely the same, just with texture differences (PP)!
My HDTV settings are not the best for me to judge, so I ask you to tell me, in your opinion,
which of the two do you think is more appealing in terms of colors and contrasts and definition!

View attachment 1680688

View attachment 1680689
Minor differential; wouldn't blink at it if you hadn't asked. Prefer the top image. Wouldn't cripple me either way though so, whichever of the two is a lot less laborious on Rendering or what not? You're safe either way. IMO.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
First Movie from the series: "Daniel tries, can he do it?"

View attachment 1693543
That is substantially more fluid (no pun intended) than your early efforts on this thread. Which were also great but a little bit janky on fluidity.

More importantly, you totally get the relationship and it's nothing but complimentary to the game creator.

Like, if I had create that game. And then saw this? I'd be like, "FUCK YEAH!! Make it real, man."

Props, brother.

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
This is what I use!
Do not load the G8F! Do not load Victoria 8!
Simply load the character Elizabeth and then increase Victoria 8 head values to 100% and Victoria 8 head HD details values to 100%!

View attachment 1697698 View attachment 1697699

View attachment 1697700
Hmm!! That is plenty close enough and not much of a chore, eh. Well done on Discovery.

I've fucked around with numerous "free" morphs and you can absolutely create a goddess not resembling any of those you began it from (which is actually plenty enjoyable in its own right, I find). This is a completely different talent though. Whidling it down from many other options into something you already know you want.

Amazing, bro. Well done.

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Oh yes, if only to be 8 again and have my Mom grab me under the nuts and smother me into her bosom… Oh wait, that never ever happened (and she certainly would not have broke the “4th Wall” and winked if it had).

“Go away, less acceptable Husband. My youngun needs some time to let his hand wander up my sundress. We will call you when more money becomes of interest. TICKLE time now! Go away!!”

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Sorry to Bogart the thread there and smash for half a page.

Had a lot to empty ; )
We're looking forward to seeing you join our small (yet) group of artists!
I'm sure it will be an excellent contribution to this thread, where we all learn a little from everyone else and that's why I want to learn from you too!
Thank you for your words full of meaning and at the same time constructive!
I think that with all the knowledge you've acquired lately (DAZ and programming), with your imagination and your writing skills, you won't have great difficulties in this 3D world and you will certainly succeed!
Join us with some of your art...

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Sorry to Bogart the thread there and smash for half a page.

Had a lot to empty ; )
I made a first attempt at trying to learn how to program Renpy, but I think I have chosen a teacher a little too advanced for my initial understanding (YOUTUBE)!
Of course, I tried the tutorial that Renpy himself provides at the beginning and I didn't have any difficulties, but it's a bit limited!
By search, I saw your post and downloaded your testmonkey...!
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-h...at-react-to-player-choices.99929/post-7530953

You mention a learning tutorial, can I ask you which tutorial you followed?

Last edited:

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
We're looking forward to seeing you join our small (yet) group of artists!
I'm sure it will be an excellent contribution to this thread, where we all learn a little from everyone else and that's why I want to learn from you too!
Thank you for your words full of meaning and at the same time constructive!
I think that with all the knowledge you've acquired lately (DAZ and programming), with your imagination and your writing skills, you won't have great difficulties in this 3D world and you will certainly succeed!
Join us with some of your art...
Beautiful. Thanks for that.

I think where I'm leaning is to toy with "construction" using other borrowed elements from other artists. The art is what will take me the longest by far and I really have no idea if I can excel with that particular element (possibly the most important, of course). I'll want to, enough that it will take me an eternity. And therefore I might be better off just fleshing things out with "placeholders" to determine if I'm interested/satisfied enough to bite into the entire apple, eh.

And if I do? It won't be for coin.

It will be for the same reason you share your own inspired "reaction" with effort as well.

That's the circle, eh? "Acuna Matana".

Thanks again for the warmth.

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
I made a first attempt at trying to learn how to program Renpy, but I think I have chosen a teacher a little too advanced for my initial understanding (YOUTUBE)!
Of course, I tried the tutorial that Renpy himself provides at the beginning and I didn't have any difficulties, but it's a bit limited!
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-h...at-react-to-player-choices.99929/post-7530953

Oh shit - you are VERY thorough!

I just thought to post here about all that and then quickly deleted it since it's probably "off-thread". Thanks for helping me get that out there anyway.

-I just used the RenPy tutorial. Not any YouTube. By "learning" I may have meant: fucking with it myself like a brand new clitoris. I like to tickle around with shit. As with most tutorials - I need to tinker while it's teaching me. I generally did that step by step (stopping within the tutorial and working my own thing, then coming back). Maybe 2/3 through I felt I had enough info to just go fuck with my own thing.

There were DEFINITELY some instances where I got locked up and could not figure it out. Most of those instances were the result of my own ignorance (I spelled something wrong. Wrong integer. Wrong placement. Not exact enough.)

Within 2 days I felt I basically understood the system. So I completed the rest of the basic tutorial and farted around some more on that. While there is PLENTY more to learn in how to maximize efficiency and minimize the potential for any tiny oversight crapping your entire language/programming (which was the focal point of that initial thread I responded to, not ironically, as it turns out.), the basic structure is far more intuitive than I would have guessed.

-As a Writer. And a Screenwriter in some instances (a failed one, for the record). It felt plenty fun for me to choose from an array of images and throw some words in - if not build the images around some words. Rather liberating. Enough so that, as I mentioned, I might need to pursue an itch here.

Most important part of what I'm saying is that: I would not even consider ANY of it - if not for the efforts made here by yourself and others on this and other threads within Fzone. And I think people in general ought be reminded of that.

It's a fucking globe. It's all organic. Nothing works at all without all the rest.

Share and prosper.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

While I do have prior experience programming in C. I tend to mix in tutorials with examining other people's source code. With RenPY games this is simple. Most games come with the source code available (.RPY files), some have .RPA and .RPYC files, you can download software to extract the source code from them (as I did). I originally just searched the net for info on those file types until I found something.

I'll examine other's source code and I make notes on important findings as I do. I then create simple little projects, some without any images at all, just text adventures in order to practice programming. One of them I done a few renders for later on to add to it.

I also took images with stories others posted on here (in another thread) and then created a kinetic renpy novel from them which made it more interesting and gave me more practise in creating them (a kinetic novel is a renpy game, but without choices, just a straight visual novel which is easier to do).

Just keep examining source code, search Youtube for videos on RenPY programming, there's a few out there. My favourite is just examining other people's source and experimenting on my own. That has worked best over the years for me (been a few decades of C game programming for me).

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
While I do have prior experience programming in C. I tend to mix in tutorials with examining other people's source code. With RenPY games this is simple. Most games come with the source code available (.RPY files), some have .RPA and .RPYC files, you can download software to extract the source code from them (as I did). I originally just searched the net for info on those file types until I found something.

I'll examine other's source code and I make notes on important findings as I do. I then create simple little projects, some without any images at all, just text adventures in order to practice programming. One of them I done a few renders for later on to add to it.

I also took images with stories others posted on here (in another thread) and then created a kinetic renpy novel from them which made it more interesting and gave me more practise in creating them (a kinetic novel is a renpy game, but without choices, just a straight visual novel which is easier to do).

Just keep examining source code, search Youtube for videos on RenPY programming, there's a few out there. My favourite is just examining other people's source and experimenting on my own. That has worked best over the years for me (been a few decades of C game programming for me).
Does Unren Open that files you've mentioned?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Does Unren Open that files you've mentioned?
I use to decompile .rpyc files back into their source (.rpy) files. It's open source on github. And I use to extract files out of .RPA archives. With RPA Extract it is super easy, you just drag an RPA file onto the RPA Extract executable and it will extract the contents. With un.rpyc, you just copy "un.rpyc" into your game folder, then run the game. When you do, the game will automatically run un.rpyc which will then automatically uncompile all the .rpyc files into .rpy source files you can examine (minus any #comments of course).

You can actually make changes to .RPY files and when you run the game, it will automatically recompile that file with your changes.