2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Two quick ideas, one roughly covered previously;
Idea: Well it seems that Jessica is willing to do anything to get Danny out of his self-imposed mental shell. On the last update, it was implied she was sexually frustrated with the long hours she was spending with Danny, coupled with the long hours that David was putting in to complete his project on time. The last one where she masturbates in the hallway with David sleeping, would of liked to see Danny catching her hand sawing inside her knickers, one hand frantically groping her exposed nipple. With his door cracked open he can hear her muffled moans and she catches a single surprised eye staring right into her as she wrenches out a huge orgasm. Bewildered her legs give out, as her juices flutter out of her soaked panties and pool on the carpet beneath her.

Idea: The trio drive out for a picnic, with Jessica in her sundress directly behind David to talk to Danny in the front seat as they travel to the ocean side. After a fun time at the beach (Many Possibilities Can Happen here as well), the sun starts to dip, and it is decided to return home. But this time Danny is in the back seat with Jessica, with her leaning on the door and him leaning on her. On the way Danny falls asleep, first resting his head on Jessica's shoulder, through a few bumps on the road, his limp body shifts a little and his unconscious head now resides on one of Jessica's massive boobs. Jessica doesn't mind one bit, that is until Danny shifts into a more comfortable position, and his hot breath is now caressing the top of her slightly exposed breast. Quickening her breath and stirring a feeling in Jessica, she decides to move him off her since it isn't quite appropriate. But before that moment can come another bump happen and Danny has slid off her quivering chest and plopped his head onto her hip. Jessica relaxes and starts to gently run her fingers through his hair as Danny is now firmly nested between her hip and the under side of her breast . Everything is alright for a while, until Danny shifts in his sleep and moves one of his arms into a more comfortable position. Nestling it right between her thighs with the back of his wrist now residing firmly on her lace panty clad pussy. Jessica's mind betrays her body's response as she wrestles with the idea of removing his hand and possibly waking Danny up or ignoring it as much as possible. Before she can decide, a jarring bump in the road has caused Danny's wrist to slap into her heating nether regions. Every twist, turn and bump of the road brings a slight naughty euphoria to Jessica's hungry libido, and before she can decide the what's or the wrongs the drive stops. She quickly shakes Danny to get himself up, and quickly scoots out the door. While Danny sits up and rubs his tired eyes, it takes a few seconds to Danny to realize that his one arm is a little colder than the other. Looking at it, he notices that it is glistening with liquid from wrist to elbow in the moon light and wonders where and when Jessica spilled the drink. With a wondering look on his face, Danny licks his arm to identify the substance. Unknowingly, Jessica is watching him and blushing furiously, before turning and walking away.
Another evening comes and goes, but this time Jessica is depressed. David has called off with another excuse about work. She is dressed to the nines, a candle-lit dinner waiting for him and a bottle of his favourite wine. It's their anniversary and he's forgotten, she's devastated.
Danny had promised to stay upstairs, but upon hearing the femine crying, decides to quietly sneak down the stairs. He is greeted with the image Jessica splayed out on the couch in a drunken state, an empty wine bottle in her hand, half-lidded eyes swimming in their sockets and tear tracks running down her face.
Jessica knows someone is in the room, and in her addled state decides it must be David. 'Come to finish me off have you... ferget our anni and now you just wanna fuck me. Is that it?'
Danny doesn't know what to say, so decides to keep his mouth shut.
'That's right, you best be quiet. I've had about just enough of your crap for one day. Well since you put me in this state, you can help get out of it.'
Bewildered, Danny stands there.
'Finally dawned on you, did it? Our anniversary, I expect presents and an apology tomorrow. But for now, help me to bed.'
Danny comes forward only to see that Jessica has now slumped over and properly passed out. Danny rubs his head to figure out a way to fulfill her wishes and idea pops up. He grabs her arms to lean her farther forward and then squats into the empty space. With her tits hugging his ears, he grabs her sumptuous thighs and then transfers her resting weight onto his back. It is a slow process but eventually Danny makes it across the room. Shifting her weight a little higher onto his back he makes the arduous and treacherous journey up the stairs to the awaiting bedroom.
Halfway up Jessica murmurs 'What's taking so long?' And all Danny can do is grunt his frustrations.
Luckily the door is open and with his last bit of strength Danny is able to plop Jessica onto the duvet.
Being jostled, Jessica briefly wakes up to see the tired and sweaty mess of Danny and hopes she hasn't done anything inappropriate. Checking to make sure she has all her clothes on, she becomes aware that Danny had endured the brunt of her displeasure and hadn't said an unkind word, unlike herself. Ashamed of herself she tries to apologise, but Danny stops her.
'I understand Mrs Jessica, everyone has bad days. Please get some rest.'
Feeling better and a little teasing Jessica replies 'Well my white knight surely deserves a prize. Why don't you come over and claim it.'
The leer in Jessica's eye and how she shifted her legs apart conveyed a different idea to Danny, but he held fast 'Okay Mrs Jessica, you get some rest. You're going to need it' Turns on his heel and promptly leaves.
Jessica is dumb founded, until she looks at her pose, her disarrayed attire and properly blushes to her ears at the misunderstanding. Getting up she changes into her night clothes and happily goes to sleep. The next morning when Jessica first sees Danny, she gives him a surprise kiss on the cheek. Danny touches the spot on his cheek in equal amazement as Jessica explains 'Thank you for being a gentleman last night. I really appreciate it. It's nice to know there's some still out there.' And proceeds to give him another kiss on the cheek.
Danny just smiles and thinks mischieviously to himself "Maybe it was a good thing she was already asleep when I came back and didn't see the condoms." ;]
Jesus, BigIrishLug !
Did you wake up the writer inside you?
You didn't stop by imagining the scenes, but you almost did the final writing too, hihihi!
In some of the descriptions you made, I'm going to need you to provide me with some images that perfectly describe the positions of Jess and Danny, because despite the detailed description, only you know what's going on in that naughty little head of yours, hihihi!
I really liked the ideas and I saw that you focused more on teasing than "wrestling", hihi!
This reminds me that if we could get a programmer for Renpy, we could hand the entire original game over to Renpy and add our scenes to the original content!
It would be well integrated into the development of the story!
It would be nice if some of these 3D artists who have been posting here on the thread would also participate, because I see a lot of rendering work here...
Come on guys, it's your chance to render for a nice job...

Last edited:

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Figured Jessica wouldn't just randomly take in a son of from a friend, so I spiced it up to make Jessica Danny's long-lost Aunt.
Also I gave Jessica the possibility of having a younger sister who likes to visit from time to time, to give the game some fun flexibility
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just a quick script to define relations and get the creative juices really flowing ;]

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
image splash1="Warning1.jpg"
image splash2="Disclaimer.jpg"

label splashscreen:
show splash1 with dissolve
with Pause(4)

show splash2 with dissolve
with Pause(15)

I would replace this with:

Python:
label splashscreen:
    scene warning1 with dissolve  #no need for .jpg and file name should be all lower case
    pause 4   # pause: all lower case, is a RenPY command, followed by a space and seconds or 0.5 for 1/2 second etc.
    scene disclaimer with dissolve
    pause 15
The reason being that show overlays an image on screen, where as scene loads it properly as a fullscreen background image. You should use all lowercase for filenames or RenPY might give you problems, and there's no need for an extension, RenPY will load in whatever file it find, JPG, WEBP, PNG... I like it better as you can change the images to say a WEBP which is far smaller without changing your code.

Anyhow, interesting story ideas, I like it. Would add some variety to the game, maybe throw in some surprises.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Figured Jessica wouldn't just randomly take in a son of from a friend, so I spiced it up to make Jessica Danny's long-lost Aunt.
Also I gave Jessica the possibility of having a younger sister who likes to visit from time to time, to give the game some fun flexibility
Just a quick script to define relations and get the creative juices really flowing ;]
After thinking about it, I think my idea is crap -
'True Bond - The Foster Mum' has a lot better ring to it, I'll change the Initial script to 'Foster Mum' (Jessica, Jess, Mum), 'Foster Dad' (David, Dave, Dad), Jessica's Younger Sister June and her Husband Bill

• Haha
Reactions: Terminatorgames

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
I would replace this with:

Python:
label splashscreen:
    scene warning1 with dissolve  #no need for .jpg and file name should be all lower case
    pause 4   # pause: all lower case, is a RenPY command, followed by a space and seconds or 0.5 for 1/2 second etc.
    scene disclaimer with dissolve
    pause 15
The reason being that show overlays an image on screen, where as scene loads it properly as a fullscreen background image. You should use all lowercase for filenames or RenPY might give you problems, and there's no need for an extension, RenPY will load in whatever file it find, JPG, WEBP, PNG... I like it better as you can change the images to say a WEBP which is far smaller without changing your code.

Anyhow, interesting story ideas, I like it. Would add some variety to the game, maybe throw in some surprises.
Thank you for the help, I greatly appreciate it.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
So I did go with the theme True Bond - The Foster Mum, relationships changed in the script
Better name input code that displays the default name in the editing section and protects against blank input is the following...
Python:
# The second parameter allows you to set the default input and it will appear on screen.
$ mcname = renpy.input("What is your first name?", "Danny")

# In this, it strips out all spaces from the name and if it is empty, it defaults to using "Danny"
$ mcname = mcname.strip() or "Danny"

# The following two lines of code are no longer needed as the above code handles this already
#if not mcname:
#         $mcname = "Danny"
And of course, if you want to really go crazy, you could use the following code which has more checks and limits which characters can be used as well as the length of the name (all are optional of course).
Python:
# limit the length of the name to 10 characters and don't allow certain characters
$ mcname = renpy.input("What's your name?", "Danny", length=10, exclude='{0123456789/*-+.`~!@#$%^&*()_+-=[];\,<>?:|/}')
$ mcname = mcname.strip() or "Danny" # Strip spaces and default to "Danny" if there's no name.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Better name input code that displays the default name in the editing section and protects against blank input is the following...
Python:
# The second parameter allows you to set the default input and it will appear on screen.
$ mcname = renpy.input("What is your first name?", "Danny")

# In this, it strips out all spaces from the name and if it is empty, it defaults to using "Danny"
$ mcname = mcname.strip() or "Danny"

# The following two lines of code are no longer needed as the above code handles this already
#if not mcname:
#         $mcname = "Danny"
And of course, if you want to really go crazy, you could use the following code which has more checks and limits which characters can be used as well as the length of the name (all are optional of course).
Python:
# limit the length of the name to 10 characters and don't allow certain characters
$ mcname = renpy.input("What's your name?", "Danny", length=10, exclude='{0123456789/*-+.`~!@#$%^&*()_+-=[];\,<>?:|/}')
$ mcname = mcname.strip() or "Danny" # Strip spaces and default to "Danny" if there's no name.
So Mate, will you be my sensei. Pretty please. I'll post code and you can fine tune it. The next part is changing the names to random depending on the relationship status. Mrs. Jessica, Jessica, Jess, Mam, Mum... etc. I figured a four tier relationship. And a Random name will be dropped instead of a static one to make it a bit more interesting.
Jessica $mr1, $mr2, $mr3 and $mr4
David $dr1, $dr2, $dr3, and $dr4
June $ar1, $ar2, $ar3, and $ar4
Bill $ur1, $ur2, $ur3, and $ur4
Is it doable?

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
So Mate, will you be my sensei. Pretty please. I'll post code and you can fine tune it. The next part is changing the names to random depending on the relationship status. Mrs. Jessica, Jessica, Jess, Mam, Mum... etc. I figured a four tier relationship. And a Random name will be dropped instead of a static one to make it a bit more interesting.
Jessica $mr1, $mr2, $mr3 and $mr4
David $dr1, $dr2, $dr3, and $dr4
June $ar1, $ar2, $ar3, and $ar4
Bill $ur1, $ur2, $ur3, and $ur4
Is it doable?
Can you include "Pluto" on the scrip?
You Know, "PLUTO" ?
Danny's best friend?
Can we include him too? (just kidding)

Last edited:

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
You do the rendering, and I'll do the writing. Hell it could even be a fecking bonus.
I was finishing up some animations on daz, but I think I'll stop everything for now!
I'm amazed at the power of Ureal Engine 5 and for now I've only been watching videos out of curiosity!
I know that we can transfer assets from daz to unreal and that would be great, because with the rendering power that Unreal has (real time) everything would be fabulous!
I think I'll spend some time learning how to deal with Unreal, and then we'll gain a lot of time on work done!
This would allow us to include a lot of animations (film sequences) in our game, with realistic scenarios and really fabulous scenes, such as explosions, cars passing by, birds flying, etc, etc, etc!

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I was finishing up some animations on daz, but I think I'll stop everything for now!
I'm amazed at the power of Ureal Engine 5 and for now I've only been watching videos out of curiosity!
I know that we can transfer assets from daz to unreal and that would be great, because with the rendering power that Unreal has (real time) everything would be fabulous!
I think I'll spend some time learning how to deal with Unreal, and then we'll gain a lot of time on work done!
This would allow us to include a lot of animations (film sequences) in our game, with realistic scenarios and really fabulous scenes, such as explosions, cars passing by, birds flying, etc, etc, etc!
so umm...I dont understand. Are you guys remaking "true bond"?

Reactions: SpartK