3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
I just saw that you posted more ideas, but I haven't had time to read it yet:
In the meantime, take a look at my first video made in UE5...
990 Frames rendered in Full HD (1920/1080) in just 15 minutes!
And the realism of animation, generating sound together!
Really powerful!
On daz, in Iray, it would take more than a day just to render!
Wait. How did that work exactly?

Did you pick that up just a week ago, learn the UI, and drop a bunch of pre-made assets in that quickly? Help me understand what it took to put that clip together.

-Reading forward. Ah, got it. You were just testing the rendering of a premade environment completely.

Does look fantastic though! Phenomenal even.

PS Thanks for the positive response on my first ever DAZ shot , folks (above, on this page). Been continually kicking things around in there; made a few discoveries. Even farted around on some animation and am surprised how doable that is. I might actually attempt to put something together entirely.

Tinkering around...

Last edited:
Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Wait. How did that work exactly?

Did you pick that up just a week ago, learn the UI, and drop a bunch of pre-made assets in that quickly? Help me understand what it took to put that clip together.

-Reading forward. Ah, got it. You were just testing the rendering of a premade environment completely.

Does look fantastic though! Phenomenal even.

PS Thanks for the positive response on my first ever DAZ shot , folks (above, on this page). Been continually kicking things around in there; made a few discoveries. Even farted around on some animation and am surprised how doable that is. I might actually attempt to put something together entirely.

Tinkering around...
If you need help on daz, just ask and maybe I can help you!

rockkstar

Feb 28, 2020
Weekend Idea Part 1 (Continued):

Danny's selections were more limited as the store catered more towards female clients. The first was a pair of baggy trunks kahki coloured, Jessica didn't look impressed even as her eyes glided up and down his frame.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

'Next' was her only reply.

Danny had his own playful glint dancing in his eye, he didn't close his door all the way making sure his reflection was in full view of the waiting Jessica. Her head was turned looking at the return rack. Making sure he was stripped he grabbed the next one, a form fitting two tone brief, as he put one leg in and had his eyes turned away. 'Mrs Jessica' he paused for effect and affect 'Most of these are really bunching up.'

Jessica turned as her name was called out and she caught his lithe form reflecting back at her, his cute butt was being strangled by the waist band of the outfit. She found a little drool in her mouth as he was tucking something in front, just out of eye sight. She felt a tremor in her voice as she called out 'If it's the wrong size, I could go ask an assistant for a larger size.'

Danny smirked 'I thinks it just fine' as he slipped the band over his bum, but as he strode out of the stall, he made sure to grab his cloth covered cock 'It's bunching here though.'

Jessica's mouth felt dry, it was larger than she had ever imagined, the trunks left some to be imagined but not much. The underlying vein of the shaft pressed heavily against the fabric, the head of his cock was tucked near his hip. She swallowed a dry throat, and then swallowed again 'Maybe baggy would be better.'

Danny spun around slowly 'Well if they are too loose, they might come off.'

Jessica turned away to hide her flushed cheeks 'Well we can't have that happening, go try the last one.'

Danny strolled away, and went into the room making sure to leave the door open just the right way again. This time he went for the coup de grâce, as he shuffled out of the swimming costume, Danny could hear Jessica's breath, quickening and heavy at the door.

Jessica couldn't believe she had almost followed him into the room, and had barely caught herself from entering. She mentally reprimanded herself as she watched him change out of the costume, his backside in full display as he slipped down the briefs. Her eyes glued open as he reached out for the green striped . The tiny outfit left nothing to the imagination. Even less as he hiked up the outfit and then turned around. She was terrified she was caught, but his eyes were down south.

'Not now. Soften up little buddy.' Danny murmured

Jessica gasped as she saw what he was talking about. He was trying to get his massive trouser snake tucked in. With his left hand he had the waist band pulled open, while his right was wrestling to get his floppy veiny uncooperative cock into the cleft space between the fabric and his skin. That beautiful cock was an eighth wonder, and she warmly wondered what wonders it could do to her. Terror gripped her heart when Danny called out 'It's not cooperating.' and terror seized her system when she looked up only to be greeted with Danny's reflected eyes staring back at her.

Jessica stuttered 'Uh s.ss.orry.'

'Hmm' Danny scoffed 'If I didn't want you to look, I would of closed the door.' Looking down as a third of his cock hung out of the band with nowhere else to go 'But I think this is a lost cause.' He smirked at her, his eyes daring her to look down 'Don't you think so.'

Curiosity won this round, Jessica cursed in her own mind 'Danny one, Jessica nil.' She could feel the blush down her throat as her betraying eyes traveled down his body to the offending area. His cock was pinched, it had a red irritation where it was being strangled. She mustered up all her courage to turn away and took a moment to catch her voice which had been fighting her need for breath 'You're right' She lowered her eyes 'You can't wear that anywhere out in public.'

Danny clapped 'So that means we're done.'

Jessica sighed 'I guess so. So which outfit did you want'

Danny started changing, Jessica could hear fabric falling and being reapplied as he spoke 'That wasn't the rules.'

'Say Again?'

'I pick out three and you get to choose, same for me.'

Jessica fought her mind as she turned her body around to catch the expectant eyes of Danny 'Fine, I choose the second one for you.' She held her breath before asking 'So what about me?'

Danny's eyes got a far away look 'That's easy, you looked amazing in all of them, but the last one was more conservative, don't you agree?'

'Oh you mean the one with the bow?'

'Yeah that one.' Danny smiled jubilantly 'Most women 'your age' want all those bits covered. I figure that's why you saved that one for last.'

Internally she scoffed and thought to herself 'I'll show you my age.' While outside she said 'We'll see.'

'Fair enough.'

'Now grab your things, I'll meet you at the counter.'

As she shuffled away, Jessica smirked. He might of won the battle, but the war was far from over. She grabbed the one he requested, and then grabbed the two that she really liked (Sexy Bikini for G8F & Sexy Bikini 4 For G8F). She could use the one with the clear straps for tanning at the house, but the last one with the strings would be perfect to prove her point at the beach. Danny was going down, one way or another. She didn't think she cackled out loud, but for a moment she swore she had heard an echo, that sounded very much like her voice.
hi man nice to see you here, read all your posts which are wonderful and marvelous. hoping to see more from you.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

rockkstar

Feb 28, 2020
Part 1

Jessica and danny go to a park and enjoy the swing slides and everything else. They become a little tired were Jessica finds a spot a bit kind of private where she and danny decide to sit down. She lays down with her back towards a tree and danny a little further. The tiredness and the breeze filled environment seduces them to a drowsy state of sleep where after some time Jessica is awakened by a sharp pain, stinging and itching feeling from her back. Danny sees an army of fire ants in her back which appears to be moving inside her dress. Danny removes the fire ants from Jessicas back by pouring water on her and other methods but Jessica feels the ants inside her clothes and strips her clothes off danny again tries to remove the ants but this time Jessica feels them inside her bra and taked them off with danny behind her while Jessica is focussed on removing the ants on her front side danny removes the ants from her back and when danny sees a group of red ants sneeking inside her panties she inserts his hands to remove them making Jessica a little shocked making her fall down resulting in her panties being torn.

After the ants are removed Jessica is unable to wear her panties which is unwearable and bra due to the itching and stinging pain which makes wearing the innerwear less clothes extremely uncomfortable.

On reaching home she quickly rushes to her room and strips off her clothes which provides her with a small degree of comfortness which doesn’t last long till she feels the pain and itching all over her back and sides. She tries to apply a lotion on her back but cant reach the area so she lies on the bed naked with the bedspread covering till her bottoms and calls danny in her room to apply the lotion behind her back.
congratulations are in line for the beautiful renders. hope to see more from you and the people in the forum. would like to see render for the ideas presented by BigIrishLug

Last edited:

rockkstar

Feb 28, 2020
Part 2

Danny goes to Jessicas room after hearing her calling him where Jessica asks him to rub the lotion on her back. Danny rubs the lotion on the swellings which increases her pain and asks him to rub it in smoothly and also asks him to rub and scratch some parts were it heavily itches.

While finishing, Jessica receives a phone call from david whos on a project and informs him of what happened and asks him to come home. David responds in negative making Jessica angry. Jessica has her dinner in the room and is unable to sleep. Danny recollecting what transpired that day fell asleep.

In the morning the groggy Jessica with a muzzy head who had no sleep at night due to the pain and itching was pondering on what to wear in the house which would make her feel comfortable and decides on one of davids old t shirt which is short and loose on Jessica.

Danny talking to Jessica realises that she is not herself clearly not thinking properly and could see that she is not wearing anything inside when there happens a dejavu moment of what he saw on the 1st day of the house when Jessica bent down infront of him.

Jessica due to the sleeplessness and thoughts on her pain and itching forgets that danny is around her, inadvertently showing herself to danny on a variety of circumstances. To make Jessica forget about the pain and itching Jessica and danny watch movies where danny is presented with chances to take a lot of peeks inside her dress. At the end of the day Jessica talks to david again while walking up the stairs followed by danny who gets a better view this time under the clothes she is wearing. David tells Jessica to take pain killers in his cabinet which would help her through the night. Both sign off for the night.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I think I found the ideal place for the renders in the park!
Second film in the series: "Daniel tries, can he do it?"