2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

Don_Key_Sho

Nov 3, 2018
Idea:
A few days after the beach trip, Jessica wakes up to an itching feeling. Upon further examination, she realizes that the sheets are infested with some type of critter. In a quick move, she strips the bedding, only to find out the hamper has the same infestation. Wondering whether to call an exterminator or if she can handle the situation herself, she investigates her findings on the internet to find out the culprit is 'bed bugs'.

After a quick change of clothes, without delay she sets herself to the task of washing the clothes, linens, and breaking out the steam cleaner to attack everything in the bedroom. Afterwards she feels quite satisfied with her accomplishment and she decides it's time to clean herself up. Upon returning to her room and changing into her night clothes, it dawns on her that she can't sleep on her own bed since it is still moist from the steam cleaning. So she decides to grab a pillow and sleep on the couch in the living room. Exhausted, she quickly succumbs to sleep. In the morning she groggily wakes up to Danny entering the room and scratching at his arm.

'What's wrong dear?' She gently asks

'Don't know.' Danny grumpily responds 'Just woke up itchy today.'

Horror splashes across her face, that maybe Danny's room is infested as well. Upon inspection of Danny's room is complete is her suspicions justified and Jessica goes about the whole process of laundering and cleaning all of his stuff with Danny's help. As the day starts to darken does she think about how Danny would have to sleep on the couch to let his bed dry, she decides to let him sleep on her and David's freshly clean bed.

'Change into your slumber clothes and come to our room.' She says emphatically.

'Okay' Danny mousingly responds before scampering up the stairs.

When Danny comes in Jessica is already on her side of the bed, she point to herself 'My side' and then points to the other pillow 'Your side. Okay mister?'

'Understood Mam.' Danny pops off a quick salute as he quickly slips into his 'designated' side.

Danny quickly goes to sleep on his back, while Jessica's mind won't stop and keeps her awake for another three hours. But eventually she does go to sleep, only to be awoken to the sounds of light moaning. Upset that Danny had broken her trust, she quickly opened her eyes to witness her own betrayal.

Gobsmacked, Jessica was curled up on 'Danny's side', her shirt must have ridden up at some time during the night, her one massive mammary was crushed up and pinning his one arm. While the other was draped across his chin and neck. Her right arm was covering his eyes, while her right leg was doing a sawing pattern against his painfully swollen crotch.

'Been married to long' she quietly reprimanded herself.

But now the predicament, Danny was asleep, but once she pulled away he would probably wake up and she didn't know if she could fix herself up quick enough to escape his notice. But also she didn't know if she wanted to stop. Danny's right hand was so close to her yearning furnace, she also had awoken from a wonderful dream. A devilish smile graced her lips, just a little push with hips and it would no longer be a dream. She resigned herself and started to gently pull herself away until...

'Jessica' was mumbled from his lips.

Jessica was aghast and excited, Danny was dreaming about her. Dreaming, that meant he was in deep REM sleep, plenty of time to pull away and forget the whole incident. His throbbing midsection was a new distraction as she felt bare skin now touching her thigh. The temptation was real, but she thought to herself, would she want someone molesting her in her sleep, even if she was dreaming about them, without her permission. The answer was absolute 'No'.

It was easier said than done to extract herself, Danny had started to gently kiss the pale side of her free boob in his sleep.

'Yes, yes' he mumbled.

Steadfast, Jessica pulled away in frustration and rolled over to cover any exposed parts. Her blushing face buried in her pillow. Then her heart broke, when she heard Danny mumble 'Don't leave, why do they always leave.'

A single tear stained her pillow as she heard Danny stir awake. She waited in a panic as she felt the bed shift in weight and she cowardly kept her eye's closed until she heard her door quietly open and close. Only once Jessica was assured she was alone, did she open them and sit up in the bed. She had a litre of emotions raging inside of her and everything felt wrong or right depending on the sway of chaos in her psyche. In the span of five minutes, she was emotionally drained and now she worried about the same emotional turmoil that would be raging within her charge. With a forced happiness to her face, Jessica decided to greet the day and see what it had in store for her, hopefully something dull and dreary.

Shocked filled her face as she opened the door to be greeted by a smiling Danny, with a homemade breakfast tray in his waiting hands. 'Thank you for letting me use your bed, I made you something.' He glanced away 'Since you always do for me.'

Jessica turned his face towards her with a gently 'What was that? Couldn't quite hear you.'

'Oh nothing.' Danny faked. While pushing the tray towards her 'I didn't know what you liked, so I made a bit of everything.'

Jessica warmly smiled 'I'm quite sure I'll love everything.'

Danny beamed with a rare uncharacteristic smile 'Me too.'

Jessica grabbed the tray with one hand and ruffled his bed head with the other 'We could share it, if you like.'

Danny quietly deflated 'Nah, I can't.'

Jessica asking seriously 'And why is that mister?'

Danny chagrined, simply states 'You can only have breakfast in your own bed. When it's someone else's it just feels weird. Icky like.'

Jessica playfully ruffles his hair one last time 'Well when you sleep in a bed, it's yours till morning.' She looks towards her empty wrist 'And by my calculations, it's still morning time now isn't it?'

'I guess' Danny hesitantly replies.

Jessica goes over to the bed and puts the tray on the corner, before patting a space on the other side of it 'Well come on then, don't want it getting cold now do we.'

Jessica can fell Danny's emotions searching for something, his gaze searching up and down her transfixed body, fixing firmly on her eyes and then drifting over to the spot she had been indicating. 'Nah, I have to get ready for school Mrs, Jessica. I'll have to leave soon.'

Somewhere in Jessica, something had broke from that tiny statement. 'He would leave soon' and someday it would be for good. Would he remember her and David fondly or just another chapter in his life, happily closed away for all time. The answer haunted her, and even though she couldn't make it right then, she knew she had an answer for right now. 'Screw school, there's always tomorrow.' She joyously smiled 'Now is my time and I want my breakfast spoon fed to me.'

Danny scrambled to his spot on the bed and happily plopped down.

'I want every morsel gone.' She chided him 'Well lets dig in!'

'Yes, Mrs Jessica.' Danny happily mused grabbing a piece of toast and softly contemplating 'I wonder if this is what it feels like to be wanted.'

~ Cliffhanger (Evil chuckle) Just Kidding, I had to grab something to nibble on ~​
Jessica catching the quip while she nibbles on her own toast 'Well since you're mitching today, what do you want to do?'

Danny thinks with a rub to his temple 'Go outside, play maybe."

'Play?' Jessica asks questioningly.

'Yes play. The park, swings, slides, rings... play.' Danny responds firmly.

Jessica doesn't relent 'I am a little to old for that type of play, just so you know.'

Danny responds sarcastically 'Well women never get to old to play, wear halter tops yes. But play never.'

Jessica crosses her arms, underneath her massive paps and gives them a little lift to prove her point 'I can do both.'

Danny mentally drools at the imagery before responding 'I'd like to see that.'

Chuffing at his quip 'Once we finish breakfast, it's on.'

Danny raises his arms in mock winning 'WooHoo.' He finishes with a childish not-so-innocent leer 'Can't wait to see it.'

Jessica physically facepalms and thinks to herself 'Jesus Jess. Stupid!! What'd you get yourself signed up for' While outwardly saying 'I'll run you into the ground mister.' She pats his head 'By the time I'm done with you, I'll be scooping you off the equipment, tucking you into bed, while you suck your thumb.'

Danny scoffs 'I'm quite sure your Mom said the same thing, while you danced merrily over her exhausted bones.'

'Well of course.' Jessica smiles smugly 'That's cause I'm me, I'm awesome.'

Danny pats her leg, "You might be that, but your older now too.' He happily chuckles 'The youth' he points to himself 'That's me by the way. Sharpen our teeth on the bones of the elderly.' He points to Jessica 'That's you by the way.'

Jessica's only response is to tickle and attack him while he tries to squirm away.

All goes according to plan until Danny uses his fail-safe and pinches her bum. She turns around to look at the affected spot 'Hey! No fair pinching.' Jessica responds playfully.

While she was distracted Danny squirms out of her grasp and runs runs to the door and turns around ' All's fair in love and games, granny. See you downstairs.' and zooms out the door.

While Jessica gets an evil grin and a thought to match 'I'll show you granny, just you wait.'
TBC​
[/QUOTE

I just wanted to add my two cents....LET THIS BE THE FUCKING STANDARD FOR THIS TYPE OF TALE! this is more believable content for an incest storyline...for using mom, milf, aunt, sister, and Gilf..( pick your poison). now I'm no expert, but when I read this, it put 98% of the ones I have played to utter shame. (Again I'm no expert.) You captured the mental turmoil perfectly. the psychological is never really discussed or shown in that 98% of those incest games. this type of writing is what makes or breaks a character. I know it's been a while since you posted this, I just came to see whats what on the game and found it. if your details are going to be added to your (cough* cough* Remake*cough) I will chip in. sorry if I offend anyone..., like I said before I'm no expert, I'm just an idiot with a keyboard.