2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Weekend Idea Part 2 Continued:

At the pool the view was amazing for Danny, and his hormonal glands. On this day, the only thing visible was womanly flesh abound in floss of differing textures and colours. The only other male counter parts, were the two of the four lifeguards on duty, and a few Mums running around trying to corral some young'uns that were on simple summer sugar highs. In-all, Danny was in heaven.

Jessica was not. She had thought that a day at the pool would be a relaxing endeavour, not a carnival of competing flesh for a few lads attention. This wouldn't do 'I'll be right back Danny, I just remembered something.'

Danny as coyly as possible, without trying to seem like he was staring like a hawk at all the lovely birds on display 'Okay Mrs Jessica.'

When Jessica returned she sported a towel, and quickly saw that Danny was lounging on a chair in his swimming costume (MI Summer Swimwear Set for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Males) unaware of her presence. She 'tsked' loudly, grabbing his attention. 'You better stand up so I can get some suncare on you, before you turn into a red crisp.'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Danny noticing the strings going up her neck 'I see you changed, why the towel?'

'Well I don't want to burn.' Jessica smiled demurely 'Besides, I changed my mind and decided I would tan instead.' Pausing in exasperation 'Well, step to it.'

Obediently Danny stood up as she took his place and brought the lotion out of her hand-bag. She gestured for his hands and when he cupped them in front of her, she blotted some lotion in each one. 'Turn around, you do your front and I'll do your neck, back & legs.'

Danny started applying to his arms, as Jessica put some on the sides and back of his neck.

Danny turned around 'I'll need some more for my chest, if you please.'

Now that her hands were moistened it was little more difficult to squeeze the tube, but once there was plenty in his palms she did the same to her left hand, before putting the tube on the lounger. Jessica worked in a slow pattern on his shoulders and lithe back, kneading the lotion in semi-circular patterns and making sure his skin absorbed it properly. As she moved her hands to his lower back and sides, she heard the hitch to his breathing. 'Everything okay'

'Ticklish'

'Good to know, I'll file that away for later.'

'Could I please have some more for my legs?'

'Certainly' Jessica replied and then grabbed the tube and doled out another dollop in each of his hands.

As Danny bent to take care of his legs, she skooched closer and applied the lotion to the back of his thighs, lingering just a bit on his upper thighs. The hitch in Danny's breathing was music to her ears as she brought her palms towards his inner thigh and ran them down, gently grazing his fabric packed balls with her nails in the process. Seeing that Danny was hesitant to stand up, Jessica called out 'Okay, that looks pretty good. Give us a twirl, don't want a miss, now do we?'

Danny swallowed deeply 'No mam.'

As he turned, Jessica stopped him 'Oh this won't do, come here.'

Looking bewildered, he did as he was told and stepped closer. Jessica reached up her hands and put some lotion on the underside of his neck, before sweeping her hands out to his chest. 'Now isn't that better.'

Danny could only grunt his approval, for the life of him, with his head raised, he was fighting his own excitement. He could feel her breath, tickling his skin and especially some of his very sensitive skin. He looked forward to returning the favour.

'Okay that about does it.'

'What about you?'

'Oh little ol me?' Shy asked seductively 'I have a different suncare for myself.'

'But won't you need some help?' Danny prayed.

Smirking Jessica replied 'Oh I'll sun on my front first, and then I'll call you when I want to switch.'

Danny hung his head as he accepted her decision. 'Well if you say so.'

'Go have fun, the water looks wonderful.'

'I'll stay in the shallow end.'

'And why's that?'

'Don't know how to swim.' Danny simply stated.

'You best do that then, and we'll have to work out teaching you properly next time.' Seeing Danny perk up at her words 'Maybe you can help keep an eye on some of the younger ones, just in case.'

'Okay' Danny responded as he made his way to the far edge of the pool, never seeing Jessica's devilish smile.

Once Danny was gone, she reclined her lounger, took off her towel and draped it. As she took out her tanning lotion she could already see she had a captive audience from the two male lifeguards. Gentle she rubbed the oil all over her front, making sure to get the sides of the girls and under the , both top and bottoms. By the time she was done, she also noticed another pair of eyes out of her peripheral and smiled to herself. The game was a foot.

Before laying down on the lounger, Danny had witnessed every reflection the sun played on Jessica's pristine skin, marveling how the sun seemed to dance in a cascading wave as her hands rolled down her stomach and thighs. As Jessica laid down, a sheen of glistening oil suffused her entire surface, and Danny was completely enamored.

After laying down, impressed and amused with herself, Jessica untied the straps around her neck, collecting them and pooling them on her fabric covered nipple. When she did the same for her bottom strings she could clearly hear the intake of sharp breaths. Out of sight, she made sure those strings rested on crotch to make sure she reduced as many tan-lines as possible. With her arms above her head and her thighs spread she relaxed and softly counted to herself, losing her stress to the numbers tumbling in her head.

Danny didn't know if he watched Jessica for a minute or an hour, before he could shake his stupor and actually wade in the pool, and enjoy the cool refreshing water. As he bobbled along, he eventually heard the tinkling of bells in the form of Jessica's sweet voice. 'Danny, times up.'

Danny didn't need to be told twice as he scampered out of the pool and was chastised on one occasion 'No running!' from one of the female lifeguards. Slowing his pace he trodded over to the lounging Jessica as she reapplied her straps.

As Jessica propped up on her right elbow, she shaded her eyes with her other hand. 'Took you long enough.' Danny had an indignant reply ready before he was cut off 'I'm just teasing.'

Danny grumbled 'Yeah sure.'

Jessica mockingly asked 'Well if you're to busy, I could probably ask one of those cute lifeguards to help me out.'

Danny's defensive words slipped out before he could catch them 'You wouldn't dare.'

Laughing Jessica, flopped on her front 'I just might, but not today. A promise is a promise and you said you would.'

'What would you like me to do?'

Jessica realigned her girls to her sides and then turned her head to face him. 'It's simple, once I get my straps out of the way, every exposed bit needs an even coating of that lovely tanning oil by your feet.

Looking down, Danny noticed the large bottle and as he picked it up he noticed that Jessica's fingers had already released the top bow and was quickly working on the back bow. He didn't know if his gulp could be heard, but he swore he saw a little extra smile play at the corner of Jessica's mouth.

Danny was just about to start, when Jessica called out 'Danny, help me with the bottoms, I don't want the string laying all over.'

'Um what should I do?'

'Make sure the string is kind of folded over and running down my crack.' Jessica bemusedly stated.

Not one to back down from a dare, Danny did just that. Caught up in his own musings, Jessica's voice called out as she put her arms above her head 'I've already done my arms, they may need a touch-up at the shoulders.' She paused, and Danny was transfixed as he saw her back rise to take a breath 'Start at the top and work your way down, then back up, and please be careful not to miss any spots.'

As he worked her shoulders he swore he could hear her purring. Focusing on the task at hand, and how luxurious her skin felt in his oiled palms, he started on her back, before going lower, but was stopped.

'Don't forget the sides.' Jessica's clear voice called out.

So Danny reinforced his efforts, and started working on the sides of her back all the way down to her exposed hips, as he was lifting to move down he was stopped once again. 'All of my sides if you please.'

Danny gulped deeply, he didn't care if she heard him or not 'Um are you sure?'

Jessica let out a breath as she whispered 'I wouldn't ask if I wasn't.'

Danny coated his hands, as he looked at the pale globule as he ran his hands on it, gently kneading in the lotion as he done for her back, before going to the other side and doing the same thing.

Now he was mesmermised by the amount of flesh waiting before his hungry hands, her waist, hips and bum were next and he would be damn sure not to miss a single spot.

'Please hurry Danny, you're in my sun.'

He didn't need to be told twice, as he lavishly and eagerly applied the oil to her waist, before trailing his fingers to her exposed hips and then sliding across to her fabulous derrière, even in the underside crease.

Her thighs swayed as he rubbed, and he swore he heard a soft sigh from her lips as he massaged down her calves to her dainty ankles. Adoring her feet in a soft yet firm rolling motion as he covered every bit of them. Danny stood back to admire his work and was taken aback when Jessica spread her legs a little further and simply spouted 'You're not done, you forgot the insides.

Danny was sure any man would kill for his position right now, the lifeguards were probably staring over his earlobes. But Danny was damn sure he wouldn't let this opportunity pass.

Coating his hands one last time, he calmly touched the inside of her calf as his heart beat erratically in his chest.

'Both sides if you please,'

'Yes Mrs Jessica.' he said as unhurriedly led his hands from her calves up to her thighs. Danny didn't have to guess anymore, he could definitely hear her breathing increase. As his hands massaged the firm soft meat he felt her hips shifting and expand her thighs even more. Not to look a gift-horse in the mouth, his own mouth became dry as he noticed how close he was getting to her heated core. And heated it was, he could tell. Though she hadn't touched the pool all day, the damp patch on her clothed crotch begged to differ. He tantalizing let his fingers glide up to the silky supple skin of her deep inner thigh, his fingertips barely danced on the thin fabric as he heard the quiet moan rattling in her throat, as he slid his fingers up and over her backside and then back down again. But in doing so his pinky finger grazed the fabric and ran down the moist patch. The moan was deeper, almost feral in it's hunger to be satiated and he would of done so again, but breathily Jessica called out 'Thanks Danny, I think I'm good.'

Danny on the other hand was not, he had a raging hard-on, and no satisfaction in sight. Mumbling to himself, he tried his best to his his condition as he slipped into the pool and let the cool waters cure him.

Jessica was of a different mind, she was in rapture. Everywhere Danny had touched had been euphoric and intoxicating, the more he pressed and kneaded the more she wanted him to go farther and further. Only one thought stopped her and in her subtle shame it wasn't David. Jessica felt like a wanton alley-cat, her insides were a cauldron of brimming bubbling desire, any observer could of seen it, and that was the only thing that stopped her. The public. At some point, she had lost the numbers, her rationalization might have been somewhere between them, but once Danny touched her breasts her experienced mind sought a different narrative. She should feel ashamed, but in some small way, it wouldn't take. She felt liberated, she felt wanted and most all she felt adored. Now she had to figure out, how to return the favour. She smiled dreamily to herself as she spoke out loud 'Oh yes, a favour for a favour.'
***TBC***​

Last edited:

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019

At the pool the view was amazing for Danny, and his hormonal glands. On this day, the only thing visible was womanly flesh abound in floss of differing textures and colours. The only other male counter parts, were the two of the four lifeguards on duty, and a few Mums running around trying to corral some young'uns that were on simple summer sugar highs. In-all, Danny was in heaven.

Jessica was not. She had thought that a day at the pool would be a relaxing endeavour, not a carnival of competing flesh for a few lads attention. This wouldn't do 'I'll be right back Danny, I just remembered something.'

Danny as coyly as possible, without trying to seem like he was staring like a hawk at all the lovely birds on display 'Okay Mrs Jessica.'

When Jessica returned she sported a towel, and quickly saw that Danny was lounging on a chair in his swimming costume (MI Summer Swimwear Set for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Males) unaware of her presence. She 'tsked' loudly, grabbing his attention. 'You better stand up so I can get some suncare on you, before you turn into a red crisp.'

Danny noticing the strings going up her neck 'I see you changed, why the towel?'

'Well I don't want to burn.' Jessica smiled demurely 'Besides, I changed my mind and decided I would tan instead.' Pausing in exasperation 'Well, step to it.'

Obediently Danny stood up as she took his place and brought the lotion out of her hand-bag. She gestured for his hands and when he cupped them in front of her, she blotted some lotion in each one. 'Turn around, you do your front and I'll do your neck, back & legs.'

Danny started applying to his arms, as Jessica put some on the sides and back of his neck.

Now that her hands were moistened it was little more difficult to squeeze the tube, but once there was plenty in his palms she did the same to her left hand, before putting the tube on the lounger. Jessica worked in a slow pattern on his shoulders and lithe back, kneading the lotion in semi-circular patterns and making sure his skin absorbed it properly. As she moved her hands to his lower back and sides, she heard the hitch to his breathing. 'Everything okay'

'Ticklish'

'Certainly' Jessica replied and then grabbed the tube and doled out another dollop in each of his hands.

As Danny bent to take care of his legs, she skooched closer and applied the lotion to the back of his thighs, lingering just a bit on his upper thighs. The hitch in Danny's breathing was music to her ears as she brought her palms towards his inner thigh and ran them down, gently grazing his fabric packed balls with her nails in the process. Seeing that Danny was hesitant to stand up, Jessica called out 'Okay, that looks pretty good. Give us a twirl, don't want a miss, now do we?'

Looking bewildered, he did as he was told and stepped closer. Jessica reached up her hands and put some lotion on the underside of his neck, before sweeping her hands out to his chest. 'Now isn't that better.'

Danny could only grunt his approval, for the life of him, with his head raised, he was fighting his own excitement. He could feel her breath, tickling his skin and especially some of his very sensitive skin. He looked forward to returning the favour.

'What about you?'

'Oh little ol me?' Shy asked seductively 'I have a different suncare for myself.'

Smirking Jessica replied 'Oh I'll sun on my front first, and then I'll call you when I want to switch.'

'And why's that?'

'You best do that then, and we'll have to work out teaching you properly next time.' Seeing Danny perk up at her words 'Maybe you can help keep an eye on some of the younger ones, just in case.'

'Okay' Danny responded as he made his way to the far edge of the pool, never seeing Jessica's devilish smile.

Once Danny was gone, she reclined her lounger, took off her towel and draped it. As she took out her tanning lotion she could already see she had a captive audience from the two male lifeguards. Gentle she rubbed the oil all over her front, making sure to get the sides of the girls and under the , both top and bottoms. By the time she was done, she also noticed another pair of eyes out of her peripheral and smiled to herself. The game was a foot.

Before laying down on the lounger, Danny had witnessed every reflection the sun played on Jessica's pristine skin, marveling how the sun seemed to dance in a cascading wave as her hands rolled down her stomach and thighs. As Jessica laid down, a sheen of glistening oil suffused her entire surface, and Danny was completely enamored.

After laying down, impressed and amused with herself, Jessica untied the straps around her neck, collecting them and pooling them on her fabric covered nipple. When she did the same for her bottom strings she could clearly hear the intake of sharp breaths. Out of sight, she made sure those strings rested on crotch to make sure she reduced as many tan-lines as possible. With her arms above her head and her thighs spread she relaxed and softly counted to herself, losing her stress to the numbers tumbling in her head.

Danny didn't know if he watched Jessica for a minute or an hour, before he could shake his stupor and actually wade in the pool, and enjoy the cool refreshing water. As he bobbled along, he eventually heard the tinkling of bells in the form of Jessica's sweet voice. 'Danny, times up.'

Danny didn't need to be told twice as he scampered out of the pool and was chastised on one occasion 'No running!' from one of the female lifeguards. Slowing his pace he trodded over to the lounging Jessica as she reapplied her straps.

As Jessica propped up on her right elbow, she shaded her eyes with her other hand. 'Took you long enough.' Danny had an indignant reply ready before he was cut off 'I'm just teasing.'

Jessica mockingly asked 'Well if you're to busy, I could probably ask one of those cute lifeguards to help me out.'

Danny's defensive words slipped out before he could catch them 'You wouldn't dare.'

Laughing Jessica, flopped on her front 'I just might, but not today. A promise is a promise and you said you would.'

Jessica realigned her girls to her sides and then turned her head to face him. 'It's simple, once I get my straps out of the way, every exposed bit needs an even coating of that lovely tanning oil by your feet.

Looking down, Danny noticed the large bottle and as he picked it up he noticed that Jessica's fingers had already released the top bow and was quickly working on the back bow. He didn't know if his gulp could be heard, but he swore he saw a little extra smile play at the corner of Jessica's mouth.

Danny was just about to start, when Jessica called out 'Danny, help me with the bottoms, I don't want the string laying all over.'

'Um what should I do?'

'Make sure the string is kind of folded over and running down my crack.' Jessica bemusedly stated.

Not one to back down from a dare, Danny did just that. Caught up in his own musings, Jessica's voice called out as she put her arms above her head 'I've already done my arms, they may need a touch-up at the shoulders.' She paused, and Danny was transfixed as he saw her back rise to take a breath 'Start at the top and work your way down, then back up, and please be careful not to miss any spots.'

As he worked her shoulders he swore he could hear her purring. Focusing on the task at hand, and how luxurious her skin felt in his oiled palms, he started on her back, before going lower, but was stopped.

So Danny reinforced his efforts, and started working on the sides of her back all the way down to her exposed hips, as he was lifting to move down he was stopped once again. 'All of my sides if you please.'

Danny coated his hands, as he looked at the pale globule as he ran his hands on it, gently kneading in the lotion as he done for her back, before going to the other side and doing the same thing.

Now he was mesmermised by the amount of flesh waiting before his hungry hands, her waist, hips and bum were next and he would be damn sure not to miss a single spot.

He didn't need to be told twice, as he lavishly and eagerly applied the oil to her waist, before trailing his fingers to her exposed hips and then sliding across to her fabulous derrière, even in the underside crease.

Her thighs swayed as he rubbed, and he swore he heard a soft sigh from her lips as he massaged down her calves to her dainty ankles. Adoring her feet in a soft yet firm rolling motion as he covered every bit of them. Danny stood back to admire his work and was taken aback when Jessica spread her legs a little further and simply spouted 'You're not done, you forgot the insides.

Danny was sure any man would kill for his position right now, the lifeguards were probably staring over his earlobes. But Danny was damn sure he wouldn't let this opportunity pass.

Coating his hands one last time, he calmly touched the inside of her calf as his heart beat erratically in his chest.

'Yes Mrs Jessica.' he said as unhurriedly led his hands from her calves up to her thighs. Danny didn't have to guess anymore, he could definitely hear her breathing increase. As his hands massaged the firm soft meat he felt her hips shifting and expand her thighs even more. Not to look a gift-horse in the mouth, his own mouth became dry as he noticed how close he was getting to her heated core. And heated it was, he could tell. Though she hadn't touched the pool all day, the damp patch on her clothed crotch begged to differ. He tantalizing let his fingers glide up to the silky supple skin of her deep inner thigh, his fingertips barely danced on the thin fabric as he heard the quiet moan rattling in her throat, as he slid his fingers up and over her backside and then back down again. But in doing so his pinky finger grazed the fabric and ran down the moist patch. The moan was deeper, almost feral in it's hunger to be satiated and he would of done so again, but breathily Jessica called out 'Thanks Danny, I think I'm good.'

Danny on the other hand was not, he had a raging hard-on, and no satisfaction in sight. Mumbling to himself, he tried his best to his his condition as he slipped into the pool and let the cool waters cure him.

Jessica was of a different mind, she was in rapture. Everywhere Danny had touched had been euphoric and intoxicating, the more he pressed and kneaded the more she wanted him to go farther and further. Only one thought stopped her and in her subtle shame it wasn't David. Jessica felt like a wanton alley-cat, her insides were a cauldron of brimming bubbling desire, any observer could of seen it, and that was the only thing that stopped her. The public. At some point, she had lost the numbers, her rationalization might have been somewhere between them, but once Danny touched her breasts her experienced mind sought a different narrative. She should feel ashamed, but in some small way, it wouldn't take. She felt liberated, she felt wanted and most all she felt adored. Now she had to figure out, how to return the favour. She smiled dreamily to herself as she spoke out loud 'Oh yes, a favour for a favour.'
***TBC***​
Jesus, I haven't finished reading it yet, but from the bikini Jessica is going to wear, I'm already getting an erection!:love::LOL:

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019

'Ticklish'

'What about you?'

'And why's that?'

'Um what should I do?'

***TBC***​
A masterpiece of erotic literature! :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: BigIrishLug

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Jesus, I haven't finished reading it yet, but from the bikini Jessica is going to wear, I'm already getting an erection!:love::LOL:
Well there were couple seeds planted; a physical closeness was appreciated by both of them in a natural way, Danny doesn't know how to swim but Jessica has promised that they would cross that hurdle together in the future and a mental barrier was laid to waste in Jessica's mind-frame as she no longer felt, for just a moment, that David wasn't her guiding light in her relationship heart.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
This looks pretty good. Though i with the shota would be on her.
What lighting did you use? I assume without NVIDIA gfx this would take forever to render. :cry:
hello yester64!
Just the 3 point light system with the light color changed to the same shade of blue!
You know how it works! The more light you have in the scene, the faster the render is done! In this case, as the light is not much, it takes a little longer!
It's a 4k resolution render (the higher the resolution, the longer the rendering time) with a quality of 1.5 and a percentage of 100% convergence, with Jessica at level 4 HD resolution and Danny at level 3 HD so it always takes a lot of time to do, but like everything, it depends on the machine you work with!
With the RTX 3090 it took about 50 min for each render but I assume with a weaker one it would take a few hours!
Like the two that follow!

1.jpg

2.jpg

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
My pocket are not as deep at the moment. So for me it will be only a RTX3060. This is still better than none NVIDIA and only CPU rendering.
Wow, really nice though. You could just tell the story on your own. haha...

Reactions: Terminatorgames

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020
hello yester64!
Just the 3 point light system with the light color changed to the same shade of blue!
You know how it works! The more light you have in the scene, the faster the render is done! In this case, as the light is not much, it takes a little longer!
It's a 4k resolution render (the higher the resolution, the longer the rendering time) with a quality of 1.5 and a percentage of 100% convergence, with Jessica at level 4 HD resolution and Danny at level 3 HD so it always takes a lot of time to do, but like everything, it depends on the machine you work with!
With the RTX 3090 it took about 50 min for each render but I assume with a weaker one it would take a few hours!

View attachment 1882225

View attachment 1882226
I'm wondering why you didn't make a game until today, you are amazing with your 3d models congratulations, I would really like to see a game with your name

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
My pocket are not as deep at the moment. So for me it will be only a RTX3060. This is still better than none NVIDIA and only CPU rendering.
Don't buy Amd GPUs because they don't render in Iray!

I'm wondering why you didn't make a game until today, you are amazing with your 3d models congratulations, I would really like to see a game with your name
I think i Will Stay with Animations, like Dezmall, Jackerman, Doberman, etc!
But first i need to learn how to dominante the software! Blender it's Essential for Animations!

Last edited:

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020

I think i Will Stay with Animations, like Dezmall, Jackerman, etc!
But first i need to learn how to dominante the software! Blender it's Essentials for Animations!
you are great at what you do, it's great to see your animations, congratulations

• Love

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Don't waste your money on the RTX3060... Here is a current price point comparison (June 2022) for some of the cards in the 330-500 dollar range the RTX 3060 & the RTX 2070 are going for the same price on Ebay, but for $70 more you can get the 3060-TI which smokes the competition and for $100 above that you can get a 3070 which is even better. The reason I pointed this out, is I made the mistake of getting a 3060 to replace my 2080-TI and it failed miserably in my render work, and now with the prices plummeting I caught a 3080-TI and couldn't be happier.
View attachment 1882324
Hope this information helps.​
So a basic 3070 is better than a 3060Ti? Makes it easier to select. Have to say, GFX cards are very very confusing.
Anyway, at the moment i am just waiting for a little more drop in prices.
I can't even tell if they really came down but read the article on Ars. But yes, this seems of course better.
Did check the 3090 but that is definitely out of my pocket.

Thanks, mate

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021

I think i Will Stay with Animations, like Dezmall, Jackerman, Dobermann, etc!
But first i need to learn how to dominante the software! Blender it's Essentials for Animations!
Terminatorgames Got that. Though i bought my card at 2016. So thats awhile ago and at that time there wasn't DAZ on my horizon. I am sure it could run DAZ as well, if AMD GPU's were allowed to.
But my card is anyway old. So it doesn't matter.
I just gave up on DAZ as my assets disappeared again as i was moving staff around. This seems a memory issue. Since DAZ only uses my regular ram, it think it clogs up.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
hello yester64!

View attachment 1882225

View attachment 1882226
Forgot to ask.
Do you make the poses yourself or do you use pre-poses?
Reason i am asking is, if i do them myself, it really takes time and sometimes it does not work. Granted, i am still a newbie in terms of DAZ but i just like to learn.
Thanks

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I do a little of both. Find poses that I'm looking for in the scene and then fine tune the bones into position. Saves a lot of time, and pre-poses don't take up much library space or slow DAZ down.
The only reason i did not download to many poses, is for the chaos i have with the organizational structure in DAZ. I usually just unpack and copy but that seems not the best way. Today i found some stuff under characters.
Anyway, thanks. Today i tried a scene and it was a mess. And taken a lot of time. It reminds me almost off Mikado. One wrong step and everything is messed up.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Yes in order of worst to best 3060, 2070, 3060-TI, 3070 and avoid the noob mistake of getting an AMD card. Even though they have comparable prices, Ray Tracing is really, really useful for renders. I also made that mistake a long, long time ago when I bought an RX 580. Great for gaming, crap for renders and animation.
Well, i seen some 3070 for about $600 Dollars. So i have to check for the best price.
ATI/AMD. I am not sure. I always think technically they should be the same but yes, it seems NVIDIA is the only choice which isn't really a choice.
Like i wrote. 2016 or 15 not sure, that is when i bought my current card. I had to clean it from time to time to keep working. Its now old and not anymore usable for example for DAZ. So at the moment i just do it with CPU. No other choice. If i known at that time maybe i would have bought a NVIDIA then. I still have one but its obsolete as well. Its a Gforce GT730Ti. Its quite old. Its my backup.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I just grabbed an RTX3060 and it has made a HUGE difference in my rendering times! Not only the increased CUDA cores, but just the 12G of VRAM alone help a great deal. It gives me lots of RAM to fit what I need in my scenes and use denoising which is faster for renders. My rendering times went from 5-10 mins on my 1050TI to 1-2 mins, and that's with increased texture resolution and more details in my scenes. It's well worth it.

Note the 3060TI only has 8G VRAM, where as the normal 3060 has 12G VRAM. Personally, for 3D rendering, the extra VRAM will do you a lot more good I think. The 3070 is faster, but only has 8G VRAM.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Terminatorgames Got that. Though i bought my card at 2016. So thats awhile ago and at that time there wasn't DAZ on my horizon. I am sure it could run DAZ as well, if AMD GPU's were allowed to.
But my card is anyway old. So it doesn't matter.
I just gave up on DAZ as my assets disappeared again as i was moving staff around. This seems a memory issue. Since DAZ only uses my regular ram, it think it clogs up.
Well, i seen some 3070 for about $600 Dollars. So i have to check for the best price.
ATI/AMD. I am not sure. I always think technically they should be the same but yes, it seems NVIDIA is the only choice which isn't really a choice.
Like i wrote. 2016 or 15 not sure, that is when i bought my current card. I had to clean it from time to time to keep working. Its now old and not anymore usable for example for DAZ. So at the moment i just do it with CPU. No other choice. If i known at that time maybe i would have bought a NVIDIA then. I still have one but its obsolete as well. Its a Gforce GT730Ti. Its quite old. Its my backup.
Forgot to ask.
Do you make the poses yourself or do you use pre-poses?
Reason i am asking is, if i do them myself, it really takes time and sometimes it does not work. Granted, i am still a newbie in terms of DAZ but i just like to learn.
Thanks
It got to the point where I had to decide if I wanted to take this 3D story seriously or not!
At that moment I performed tests to see how much memory my scenes used and I came to the conclusion that the 3600 with 12GB was not enough so I only had the 3900 with 24GB!
The price difference was brutal 3600-700 EUROS 3900-2800 Euros!
All this while there was a shortage of graphics cards on the market because of the miners!
If I chose to wait for prices to drop, then I hadn't bought it yet!
The 3900 for 2800 Euros was an investment that I intend to recover in the long term, but that opened many doors for me in 3D, not only in DAZ but also allowed me to deal with UNREAL ENGINE which will certainly be the future of 3D!
It's all a matter of considering how important rendering is for you, because what you buy for 600 Euros may not be enough for your aspirations!
As for the poses everything works as a mix!
I have an extensive library of poses and what I usually do is run a pose close to the one I want and then adjust it to my liking!
Another important tool you have in DAZ is Powerpose, especially for the hands, making the whole process a lot easier!

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I just grabbed an RTX3060 and it has made a HUGE difference in my rendering times! Not only the increased CUDA cores, but just the 12G of VRAM alone help a great deal. It gives me lots of RAM to fit what I need in my scenes and use denoising which is faster for renders. My rendering times went from 5-10 mins on my 1050TI to 1-2 mins, and that's with increased texture resolution and more details in my scenes. It's well worth it.

Note the 3060TI only has 8G VRAM, where as the normal 3060 has 12G VRAM. Personally, for 3D rendering, the extra VRAM will do you a lot more good I think. The 3070 is faster, but only has 8G VRAM.
yes, Night Hacker, you are referring to rendering using Denoiser! Yes, I can render in 4K with the 3090 in about 40 seconds using Denoiser, but you know there's always a price to pay!
See the example below where both renders have the same definition and everything is the same, one with about 200 iterations (1 minute and a half) using the Denoiser and the other with about 18000 iterations (50 min) without the denoiser!
Notice the difference in details that exists between the two!
The use of the denoiser sweeps away the details of the skin and certain textures, causing a considerable loss of detail!
What I usually do is render with denoiser for animations and without it for simple renders!

Denoiser ON
TB Attic T01451.jpg

Without the Denoiser
2.jpg

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021

The ram. This is also an argument. For me, it would be either way a step up. But its true, all others seem only to have 8GB. :(
Difficult choice really.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
It got to the point where I had to decide if I wanted to take this 3D story seriously or not!
At that moment I performed tests to see how much memory my scenes used and I came to the conclusion that the 3600 with 12GB was not enough so I only had the 3900 with 24GB!
The price difference was brutal 3600-700 EUROS 3900-2800 Euros!
All this while there was a shortage of graphics cards on the market because of the miners!
If I chose to wait for prices to drop, then I hadn't bought it yet!
The 3900 for 2800 Euros was an investment that I intend to recover in the long term, but that opened many doors for me in 3D, not only in DAZ but also allowed me to deal with UNREAL ENGINE which will certainly be the future of 3D!
It's all a matter of considering how important rendering is for you, because what you buy for 600 Euros may not be enough for your aspirations!
As for the poses everything works as a mix!
I have an extensive library of poses and what I usually do is run a pose close to the one I want and then adjust it to my liking!
Another important tool you have in DAZ is Powerpose, especially for the hands, making the whole process a lot easier!
Well, that makes it easy for me. I don't think that i will take it that seriously for myself. For me its just a hobby. Nothing more.
So a smaller card is for me the better choice. But i can see the benefit of having a workhorse like this. It make it quicker to render in minutes versus hours. :)
Powerpose? Oh my, how little i know.