3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019

Thats my motherboard. It does have PCI-E. Isn't the card already older?
I did once buy a wrong case for my motherboard. Omg. But the GFX card should be compatible. At least i hope. I just bought it last year.
Yes, it's compatible!
When I want to do a simulation of components, I usually use the following site

It's perfect for testing compatibilities!
PC Builder.JPG

Reactions: coffeeaddicted

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I am just curious. Terminatorgames how did you get to find out what assets were used in the game? Is that simple to do?
And i am not asking because i want to copy. As much as i like mom (whatever her name was) she is not my ideal. I am trying to craft women that look somewhat real.
Its quite a shame that this game went down the tubes. Sadly, its not that easy like in Sims where you have a slider that can make a character older or younger. With DAZ this takes really effort. I am heavily using at the moment tools like Aging and all kinds of Control apps.
So, even though both statements have not much in common with each other, i do admire the mom. She looks nice, because of her face. Though this may be a preset. Not sure.
Anyway, i was just curious because maybe there is something to be learned for me.
The assets were not found by me, but by BigIrishLug and other colleagues here in the thread!
Yes, finding Jessica's Character must have been a difficult journey!
At you can download everything for free!
There you'll find all sorts of Morph packs, including aging morphs that you can install on Daz and then use sliders to modify your character!
The most common are aging morphs and glutes morphs, chest morphs, pre made bodies, etc...
Two products that I advise you, as they are essential, are the "Fit Control" to control the characters' clothes and another is the "Ultimate pose master" in which you control the character's pose, moving the desired node without affecting the position of the rest of the body, which is quite complicated to do with just DAZ because sometimes you move a foot and the character comes all with it!

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Yes, it's compatible!
When I want to do a simulation of components, I usually use the following site

It's perfect for testing compatibilities!
View attachment 1884699
I did chat with MSI since i have both motherboard and GFX card from them. Confirmed. Though mine is PCIE3, the card is PCIE4. So its more a speed issue perhaps. Not sure if it makes sense to upgrade the board to gain the speed.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I did chat with MSI since i have both motherboard and GFX card from them. Confirmed. Though mine is PCIE3, the card is PCIE4. So its more a speed issue perhaps. Not sure if it makes sense to upgrade the board to gain the speed.
Try the simulation of the site and then check the notes they have below! If there are compatibility issues or loss of speed they would probably mention it!
You can also go to the motherboard page on the MSI site and check the technical aspects and see if they mention anything about slot usage!

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
The assets were not found by me, but by BigIrishLug and other colleagues here in the thread!
There you'll find all sorts of Morph packs, including aging morphs that you can install on Daz and then use sliders to modify your character!
The most common are aging morphs and glutes morphs, chest morphs, pre made bodies, etc...
Two products that I advise you, as they are essential, are the "Fit Control" to control the characters' clothes and another is the "Ultimate pose master" in which you control the character's pose, moving the desired node without affecting the position of the rest of the body, which is quite complicated to do with just DAZ because sometimes you move a foot and the character comes all with it!
Oh, i am sorry. I seen your name often on page 1. :)
Anyway, i was just curious how to get sometimes to the information.

The fit control, have it. Works sometimes for me. I am still struggling with nylons.
https://f95zone.to/threads/nylon-stockings-for-genesis-3-and-8-females.20418/
This asset gives me always headaches. Especially if you add clothing that touches it.

The Ultimate pose. I think i should get that. Don't have it. Yes, possing. Such a obnoxious task. Pre-Poses work fine and some adjustments but most of the time it does not fit because bones are touching each other and therefore you can not move without making some other adjustments. Like with your own bones.

Thanks

Reactions: Terminatorgames

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Try the simulation of the site and then check the notes they have below! If there are compatibility issues or loss of speed they would probably mention it!
You can also go to the motherboard page and check the technical aspects and see if they mention anything about slot usage!
Well, this looks good. But i am surprised how much changes in a year. PCI4 and i have PCI3. The slots are the same. Originally i wanted a small PC but ended up with a larger one. ATX. So there is enough room in it. This is my case that i bought at the time. Really nice case indeed.

The only bad is, it does not have any outside slots in the front. So no CD-Rom. But i have an adapter to occasionally connect it if i needed.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
That website is a hoot. I found the character from Room2Rent.

Nice.

• Haha

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
That website is a hoot. I found the character from Room2Rent.

Nice.
She has a pro bundle that brings the hair, some clothes and other things!

It's a nice case! It looks like mine!
Mine is the white one

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Truvelo

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
She has a pro bundle that brings the hair, some clothes and other things!

It's a nice case! It looks like mine!
Mine is the white one
Yes indeed. They look very similar. To me the important issue was the cables. Its nice that there are openings around so you can hide them in the back of the case. Smaller cases are very difficult to build.
My dream though was always to build a mini case. But the MB alone is way more expensive and then the gfx card is another issue. I would love to have a more tiny pc build. It takes a lot of room.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Yes indeed. They look very similar. To me the important issue was the cables. Its nice that there are openings around so you can hide them in the back of the case. Smaller cases are very difficult to build.
My dream though was always to build a mini case. But the MB alone is way more expensive and then the gfx card is another issue. I would love to have a more tiny pc build. It takes a lot of room.
The most important thing when rendering it's the airflow!
Small cases (mini atx, etc), they have a bad airflow and it's dangerous for the PC Components!

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
The most important thing when rendering it's the airflow!
Small cases (mini atx, etc), they have a bad airflow and it's dangerous for the PC Components!
My wish was more defying physics but beauty and tiny. Of course thats not possible. But i would love to have a small case. When i stop doing things like DAZ and playing AAA titles, then i think its time for going tiny.

• Haha
Oct 5, 2018
All hot images.

While not everyone's cup of tea, it'd be hot to see some gangbang, DP fan art - Neighborhood shotas and female MC type scenes.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Terminatorgames You mentioned somewhere to render with just the gpu or did i miss understand that?
Yes, I said!
What is rendering?
Basically it's the act of your computer calculating all the rays of light that you have in your scene, where they will hit and which will be reflected and where will be reflected, the intensity of these rays and the intensity of the reflected ones, the shadows, etc!
According to the Motherboard's configuration (note that I'm not a hardware technician, I'll just explain this in the most basic way I understand), the communication between the GPU and the CPU is done through some channels, which, if I'm not wrong, it's called Bridges or something like that!
It is necessary that the GPU communicates to the CPU in real time, which pixels it is calculating and the result of that calculation, so that the cpu does not calculate them, and vice versa!
These bridges have a limit of information that they can travel through for a certain time!
As the information is immense, it works like a traffic queue on the highway, on a day of accident, fast away from the crash, but then very slow near it!
You can always take the test yourself and draw your own conclusions, just like I did!
Sometimes we start a render and we get the feeling that it is moving very slowly! This has already happened to me and I stopped the render, went to the rendering options and verified that both options were activated, GPU and CPU! For some reason it activated itself!
It can also happen that your scene has exceeded the capacity of your GPU, in your case 12GB and automatically it has triggered the rendering only by the CPU, but still with GPU checkbox triggered!
It happened to me too!
All this that I told you may be that it only applies in DAZ due to the rendering method used in IRAY by DAZ, which seems to me that it does the total rendering in one go!
In blender, for example, it seems to me that the method used by the Cycles rendering engine has a different way of being done, not doing everything at once, but subdividing by sections! Perhaps there, the joint rendering method already has another result, since it automatically allocates the section that each of them (GPU and CPU) will render and therefore, there is no exchange of information between them!
See the example how Cycles rendering engine works in Blender

View attachment blender render cycles.mp4

It renders by sections, not all at once!
Jesus, the eyelashes and the Eyebrows stayed on the floor, hihihi!
Daz to Blender bridge at it's best!

untitled.png

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Yes, I said!
What is rendering?
Basically it's the act of your computer calculating all the rays of light that you have in your scene, where they will hit and which will be reflected and where will be reflected, the intensity of these rays and the intensity of the reflected ones, the shadows, etc!
According to the Motherboard's configuration (note that I'm not a hardware technician, I'll just explain this in the most basic way I understand), the communication between the GPU and the CPU is done through some channels, which, if I'm not wrong, it's called Bridges or something like that!
It is necessary that the GPU communicates to the CPU in real time, which pixels it is calculating and the result of that calculation, so that the cpu does not calculate them, and vice versa!
These bridges have a limit of information that they can travel through for a certain time!
As the information is immense, it works like a traffic queue on the highway, on a day of accident, fast away from the crash, but then very slow near it!
You can always take the test yourself and draw your own conclusions, just like I did!
Sometimes we start a render and we get the feeling that it is moving very slowly! This has already happened to me and I stopped the render, went to the rendering options and verified that both options were activated, GPU and CPU! For some reason it activated itself!
It can also happen that your scene has exceeded the capacity of your GPU, in your case 12GB and automatically it has triggered the rendering only by the CPU, but still with GPU checkbox triggered!
It happened to me too!
All this that I told you may be that it only applies in DAZ due to the rendering method used in IRAY by DAZ, which seems to me that it does the total rendering in one go!
In blender, for example, it seems to me that the method used by the Cycles rendering engine has a different way of being done, not doing everything at once, but subdividing by sections! Perhaps there, the joint rendering method already has another result, since it automatically allocates the section that each of them (GPU and CPU) will render and therefore, there is no exchange of information between them!
See the example how Cycles rendering engine works in Blender

View attachment 1886374

It renders by sections, not all at once!
Jesus, the eyelashes and the Eyebrows stayed on the floor, hihihi!
Daz to Blender bridge at it's best!

View attachment 1886376
Thats good to know. I will follow the example.
Yes, the bridges which is probably the bottleneck in the whole hardware.
For me, i am thinking if i upgrade my motherboard to get the whole flow via the bus. The connector is the same but speed should be different. I have to read on that what difference it makes.
But, the important issue is, do you render with both (cpu@gpu) or just gpu. So it makes sense to me to just do it with the gpu.
Btw. is that your creation in Blender? I would love to learn how to do that. Blender seems so complicated.