2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
The next video was made only with the intention of simulating ejaculation, either on the characters' skin or on their clothes!
It was a subject where yester64 needed help and I promised to research how to make accurate ejaculation on top of clothes!
Although it is not perfect, as it is the result of many simulations made for an animation and we have to adapt to what we have (DAZ is very weak in simulations, causing many problems and difficulties, because it is very unstable with collisions), it will certainly work much better for still renders!
So yester64 as promised, I'm now ready to help you get some fabulous renders!
When you can, get in touch with me, as it is a very complicated process that has to be done step by step!

View attachment 1915957 View attachment 1915960

Link For the video:
Dayumm! Tremendous job there!

The movement (behavior) of that ejaculate is phenomenally fluid and even the variety (and accuracy) in the thrust of it is more than impressive. You continue to improve and example fine work, mate. Also remain plenty helpful, which may even be more valuable, eh.

Props, brother.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

reysimio

Mar 4, 2021
New story MOM SON with game models TRUE BOND
DOWNLOAD STORY:

Follow me on Twitter:
We need more of this Serie. Youre the best, i feel i speak for many here, that you get the full spirit of the serie and Jessica. Further to see more and you finish the rest of the serie! Congrats again!

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
I take the opportunity to leave here in the thread the tutorial I made about the projection of CUM PROPS on clothes, for those who are interested in learning!
Happy renders!

Had a look at this today.

Most of what was there I had already discovered but you actually had a few tidbits I wasn't aware of. Thanks!

Also a very thorough tutorial (while also plenty simple). A lot of tutorials invariably leave out 1 or 2 aspects that are maddeningly necessary to KNOW about doing the rest of it. You went from A to Z, mate. Well done.

-Might consider a tutorial on how you go about the PROPULSION aspects of the explosions themselves. Cuz the physics and rhythm there (in the clips above this tutorial posting) is notably outstanding in an area where most offerings are mediocre at best. I'd view that as well, without a doubt.

Cuz cumshots matter, people! There's a reason they never get old ; )

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Had a look at this today.

Most of what was there I had already discovered but you actually had a few tidbits I wasn't aware of. Thanks!

Also a very thorough tutorial (while also plenty simple). A lot of tutorials invariably leave out 1 or 2 aspects that are maddeningly necessary to KNOW about doing the rest of it. You went from A to Z, mate. Well done.

-Might consider a tutorial on how you go about the PROPULSION aspects of the explosions themselves. Cuz the physics and rhythm there (in the clips above this tutorial posting) is notably outstanding in an area where most offerings are mediocre at best. I'd view that as well, without a doubt.

Cuz cumshots matter, people! There's a reason they never get old ; )
That explosion detail (ejaculation, jet coming out) is really a problem in DAZ!
You have to use the animation with the keyframes to give it the movement but without using the simulation yet, because from the moment you start the simulation, it can no longer make movement, excluding the descending caused by gravity!
It was a subject where I spent many hours trying to figure out a way to achieve it, but unfortunately I couldn't, that's the reason why the animation doesn't look very real!
In Blender everything is different because you can add movement in different directions!
More specifically, what do you mean when you say "PROPULSION aspects of the explosions"?