2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
You misunderstand me. I'm not complaining.

The clip where you've got 3 or 4 guys turning some chick into cereal - is phenomenal. I have VERY rarely seen a single cumshot look that authentic in 3D, let alone several.

-I have nearly thrown my head through a plate glass window about the DAZ simulation frames (so fucking many things there not even remotely predictable; yet at the same time fucking awesome a tool). Trial and Error. Aplenty.

-My brain is nearly fried like an egg from all the new tech I've learned in the past 6months. There is NO FUCKING WAY I'm about to look at Blender as well. No chance of that. Hell no.

In short: awesome cumshots, bro!

• Haha
Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
You misunderstand me. I'm not complaining.

The clip where you've got 3 or 4 guys turning some chick into cereal - is phenomenal. I have VERY rarely seen a single cumshot look that authentic in 3D, let alone several.

-I have nearly thrown my head through a plate glass window about the DAZ simulation frames (so fucking many things there not even remotely predictable; yet at the same time fucking awesome a tool). Trial and Error. Aplenty.

-My brain is nearly fried like an egg from all the new tech I've learned in the past 6months. There is NO FUCKING WAY I'm about to look at Blender as well. No chance of that. Hell no.

In short: awesome cumshots, bro!
The animation wasn't too bad (cumshots) due to the angles in which I inserted the cameras, but it could be much better if the software accepted that it moved in a direction while simulating!
I happen to remember that I didn't try to use the Dforce Magnet addon applied to the sperm, maybe I could get him to move!
For example, how to wrap a towel around the body using the Dforce Magnet...

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
It's fucking crazy how much time and effort talented people are spending making fan content for a game that is abandoned. Respect.

Reactions: dustsfgsfg

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
The animation wasn't too bad (cumshots) due to the angles in which I inserted the cameras, but it could be much better if the software accepted that it moved in a direction while simulating!
I happen to remember that I didn't try to use the Dforce Magnet addon applied to the sperm, maybe I could get him to move!
For example, how to wrap a towel around the body using the Dforce Magnet...
"dForce Magnet"? Wasn't even aware there was such a thing. Well that sure can come in handy.

And the education never ends... ever evolving ; )

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
The next video was made only with the intention of simulating ejaculation, either on the characters' skin or on their clothes!
It was a subject where yester64 needed help and I promised to research how to make accurate ejaculation on top of clothes!
Although it is not perfect, as it is the result of many simulations made for an animation and we have to adapt to what we have (DAZ is very weak in simulations, causing many problems and difficulties, because it is very unstable with collisions), it will certainly work much better for still renders!
So yester64 as promised, I'm now ready to help you get some fabulous renders!
When you can, get in touch with me, as it is a very complicated process that has to be done step by step!

View attachment 1915957 View attachment 1915960

Link For the video:
Have to say after i am learning with DAZ as i go.
Cum is one of the hardest things to do.
My workaround is, to play with opacity. Cum props like Moneyshots look good in theory but to me at least look like milk sprayed around.
So i adjust the opacity to have it look somewhat more real.
Then there is the cum pro packs. This is much more complicated. It does look more real, but just one scene can take a very long time.
So baking it in on something seems to be the way to go.
I play now with dforce more often and it seems not to be as complicated as i thought but it isn't easy either.
Animations i don't touch as this takes much more time to master. So i am more concentrating on scenes that explain what is happening.
Btw., yours look really great but i am sure you spend a long time on it too.

Whatever happen to this game anyway? Well, i think we can write that off now, can we.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I was a supporter for awhile, but when Clodlet started to mimic, verbatim, Raines (Bad Bobby Saga) excuses and was called out on it about eight months ago, Clodlet went offline on their Discord and hasn't been heard from since. I hung around for awhile (4 Months) just to see if anything would pop up, but nothing ever did. The moderators are like attack dogs on any negative criticism and on the other hand trying to drum up any possible support. So my personal enthusiasm and contributions have dried up with the constant delays and the ongoing empty promises. This Fanart is all that remains of a budding game that had some great ideas and sumptuous renders. So Sad...
That's too bad. But I do understand. I want to see something new. Bad Bobby Saga was the first VN I ever played, I have some fond memories of it, but...

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
It's fucking crazy how much time and effort talented people are spending making fan content for a game that is abandoned. Respect.
Have to say after i am learning with DAZ as i go.
Cum is one of the hardest things to do.
My workaround is, to play with opacity. Cum props like Moneyshots look good in theory but to me at least look like milk sprayed around.
So i adjust the opacity to have it look somewhat more real.
Then there is the cum pro packs. This is much more complicated. It does look more real, but just one scene can take a very long time.
So baking it in on something seems to be the way to go.
I play now with dforce more often and it seems not to be as complicated as i thought but it isn't easy either.
Animations i don't touch as this takes much more time to master. So i am more concentrating on scenes that explain what is happening.
Btw., yours look really great but i am sure you spend a long time on it too.

Whatever happen to this game anyway? Well, i think we can write that off now, can we.
I was a supporter for awhile, but when Clodlet started to mimic, verbatim, Raines (Bad Bobby Saga) excuses and was called out on it about eight months ago, Clodlet went offline on their Discord and hasn't been heard from since. I hung around for awhile (4 Months) just to see if anything would pop up, but nothing ever did. The moderators are like attack dogs on any negative criticism and on the other hand trying to drum up any possible support. So my personal enthusiasm and contributions have dried up with the constant delays and the ongoing empty promises. This Fanart is all that remains of a budding game that had some great ideas and sumptuous renders. So Sad...

This was mentioned a while ago in the main thread, but it was something I'd already noticed the similarities between the two games!
This is to say that, "I suspect that" this game is also created by CLOUDLET and I say this without having concrete evidence, only because of the great similarities that exist in the game's scenarios, character's clothes, sounds, and the existence of scenes in which the protagonist moves in sequences of movements (walking) just like the style that CLOUDLET got us used to in "TRUE BOND"!
The only thing that doesn't fit at first glance is that it's a RENPY game! But CLOUDLET himself stated at one time that he was learning to program RENPY, so...
This being true, That can prove what I always said and that was in everyone's eyes!
CLOUDLET is a great 3D artist who created a great "TRUE BOND" game but was always a deceiver and a great lazybones!
Money was just what he always wanted and I feel sad that there are still people who support this kind of DEVS!
But it's just my opinion and I could be wrong!

https://f95zone.to/threads/above-the-clouds-v0-51-mundo-games.79758/

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
This was mentioned a while ago in the main thread, but it was something I'd already noticed the similarities between the two games!
This is to say that, "I suspect that" this game is also created by CLOUDLET and I say this without having concrete evidence, only because of the great similarities that exist in the game's scenarios, character's clothes, sounds, and the existence of scenes in which the protagonist moves in sequences of movements (walking) just like the style that CLOUDLET got us used to in "TRUE BOND"!
The only thing that doesn't fit at first glance is that it's a RENPY game! But CLOUDLET himself stated at one time that he was learning to program RENPY, so...
This being true, That can prove what I always said and that was in everyone's eyes!
CLOUDLET is a great 3D artist who created a great "TRUE BOND" game but was always a deceiver and a great lazybones!
Money was just what he always wanted and I feel sad that there are still people who support this kind of DEVS!
But it's just my opinion and I could be wrong!

https://f95zone.to/threads/above-the-clouds-v0-51-mundo-games.79758/
Are we talking about True Bond here? I haven't seen anything in the game that remotely looks like BBS.