2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Thats good to know. I will follow the example.
Yes, the bridges which is probably the bottleneck in the whole hardware.
For me, i am thinking if i upgrade my motherboard to get the whole flow via the bus. The connector is the same but speed should be different. I have to read on that what difference it makes.
But, the important issue is, do you render with both (cpu@gpu) or just gpu. So it makes sense to me to just do it with the gpu.
Btw. is that your creation in Blender? I would love to learn how to do that. Blender seems so complicated.
This is a character that i've exported from Daz to blender to play with!
One of the Best animations i've seen till now, from Dezmall

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I am on a roll.
Well, i have some difficulties with the hair. But otherwise this pic took 8 minutes. Its a face render. I remember that with cpu rendering this took a long long time. Not sure if i have to lift the hair but that looks stupid.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, can't post too much from me. I am just very happy at the moment. So glad the prices came down so even me can render now. Thanks again to everyone and i have you all in my thoughts.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
4 hardware components involved in rendering:
1. Your CPU--clock speed and threading are relevant
2. Your motherboard RAM--speed and amount are relevant
3. Your GPU--clock speed, vram and threading all highly relevant
4. Your hard drive--transfer speed marginally relevant

I'd say the most important is the GPU--you want an Nvidia RTX card with a decent amount of VRAM. Second is the CPU--a recent generation Ryzen or Intel is good, particularly with multiple cores. Third is your RAM--higher speed and higher quantity are great. Finally, your hard drive--best is an NVME SSD, directly connected to the motherboard. The more you max all that stuff out, the shorter your render times will be.

Reactions: coffeeaddicted

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
4 hardware components involved in rendering:
1. Your CPU--clock speed and threading are relevant
2. Your motherboard RAM--speed and amount are relevant
3. Your GPU--clock speed, vram and threading all highly relevant
4. Your hard drive--transfer speed marginally relevant

I'd say the most important is the GPU--you want an Nvidia RTX card with a decent amount of VRAM. Second is the CPU--a recent generation Ryzen or Intel is good, particularly with multiple cores. Third is your RAM--higher speed and higher quantity are great. Finally, your hard drive--best is an NVME SSD, directly connected to the motherboard. The more you max all that stuff out, the shorter your render times will be.
Well, my only shortfall is my motherboard ram. Its half of what i could put in.
Got an SSD which is NVME but have some older ones as well.
Do need to check my motherboard in regards of the ram.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I just read four messages in a row of you asking the same question, wanting a pregnant version of what people create. Why not download Daz and make it yourself?
1. I'm not in a great financial spot to spending that much money on these assets and addons.
2. I assumed the artists here already had everything and might just be looking for any suggestions or requests since some will literally ask for some.
3. I wasn't aware this was irritating anyone. If it bothered you or anyone else, I apologize that was not the intent.
4. I have no experience with this type of software so it would probably take a while before I could reach that point. I'll bet some of the more talented and experienced artists here could pull it off faster than I could.
5. Not everyone is in all the different threads that I posted that which I guess you are since you probably got notified about it.
6. plenty of others like those posts since they clearly would like to see the same thing. I just happened to bring it up.
7. sometimes art of that kind I have requested has not only been made very well, but also ended up in the game or even a modded version of the game. I assure you they did it far better than I could have. And seeing that felt kind of awesome.

Sorry if this upset you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Terminatorgames

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
1. I'm not in a great financial spot to spending that much money on these assets and addons.
2. I assumed the artists here already had everything and might just be looking for any suggestions or requests since some will literally ask for some.
3. I wasn't aware this was irritating anyone. If it bothered you or anyone else, I apologize that was not the intent.
4. I have no experience with this type of software so it would probably take a while before I could reach that point. I'll bet some of the more talented and experienced artists here could pull it off faster than I could.
5. Not everyone is in all the different threads that I posted that which I guess you are since you probably got notified about it.
6. plenty of others like those posts since they clearly would like to see the same thing. I just happened to bring it up.
7. sometimes art of that kind I have requested has not only been made very well, but also ended up in the game or even a modded version of the game. I assure you they did it far better than I could have. And seeing that felt kind of awesome.

Sorry if this upset you.
You can create your own scene with literally no cash at all. Daz is free and most of the assets can be obtained for nothing as well. Just don't use them commercially and you'll probably be fine. is a great site to find assets as well as as well as on these forums. Give it a shot. I'm sure others would be interested in what you can create. Grab the software, some assets and start experimenting, it doesn't take long to learn. There's Youtube videos that help as well.

No offense intended, but when you ask four different people in rapid succession to "make a pregnant version"... I dunno... it comes off as a little needy? Anyhow, give it a try.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
You can create your own scene with literally no cash at all. Daz is free and most of the assets can be obtained for nothing as well. Just don't use them commercially and you'll probably be fine. is a great site to find assets as well as as well as on these forums. Give it a shot. I'm sure others would be interested in what you can create. Grab the software, some assets and start experimenting, it doesn't take long to learn. There's Youtube videos that help as well.

No offense intended, but when you ask four different people in rapid succession to "make a pregnant version"... I dunno... it comes off as a little needy? Anyhow, give it a try.
I'll give it a try when I have some free time. But since notifications about my posts was bothering you, then just put me on ignore and you won't see my posts or notifications about my posts anymore. Sorry to have bothered you and have a good night.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'll give it a try when I have some free time. But since notifications about my posts was bothering you, then just put me on ignore and you won't see my posts or notifications about my posts anymore. Sorry to have bothered you and have a good night.
Nah, not really bothered. I have used ignore, if it bugged me that much, you would already be on it. It was more of a half kidding reaction to so many of the same requests in a row. I get that reaction all the time to some of my posts, I usually just keep on scrolling and ignore it because everyone has a right to an opinion and not everyone will agree with me... and perhaps they are right in their reaction? <shrug> Don't be so sensitive. ;)

Without a certain amount of healthy criticism we don't learn and grow.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
The next video was made only with the intention of simulating ejaculation, either on the characters' skin or on their clothes!
It was a subject where yester64 needed help and I promised to research how to make accurate ejaculation on top of clothes!
Although it is not perfect, as it is the result of many simulations made for an animation and we have to adapt to what we have (DAZ is very weak in simulations, causing many problems and difficulties, because it is very unstable with collisions), it will certainly work much better for still renders!
So yester64 as promised, I'm now ready to help you get some fabulous renders!
When you can, get in touch with me, as it is a very complicated process that has to be done step by step!

Cum-Party.gif Cum-Party2.gif

Link For the video:

DemiUrgeeees

Feb 21, 2020
The next video was made only with the intention of simulating ejaculation, either on the characters' skin or on their clothes!
It was a subject where yester64 needed help and I promised to research how to make accurate ejaculation on top of clothes!
Although it is not perfect, as it is the result of many simulations made for an animation and we have to adapt to what we have (DAZ is very weak in simulations, causing many problems and difficulties, because it is very unstable with collisions), it will certainly work much better for still renders!
When you can, get in touch with me, as it is a very complicated process that has to be done step by step!

View attachment 1915957 View attachment 1915960

Link For the video:
pretty good work. Hope we can see of banged true bond character )

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021

View attachment 1915957 View attachment 1915960

Link For the video:
This looks really impressive. :p
I like it.
Thanks for doing this. I will contact you to learn about it.