2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Hey bro I know you are really doing a good job on this game I hope you can finished it without compromising your health ❤I can't wait for your initial release on this game!
Thanks Man,
Most definitely ... I will finish it.
The scene, rather grp of scene I'm working is much more interesting ... My first aim was to just a small scene and call it, But stonewaars gave me some suggestions I couldn't resist ... and renders are coming nicely I must say , But there is always limitation of hardware (mainly GPU memory), causing more time to render a single CG, which is the only frustrating part of all this process .. rest all I find it interesting.

Thanks to all.

Time for some teasers:

24.jpg 26.jpg

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Windows Demo release!!!

Contains that very first scene plus various other elements I mentioned.

Dialogues in Eng will be very mediocre in this release . Please excuse me for that.

Check it out

Note: there is a "screen" button in message layer which gets you fullscreen option
View attachment 2207063
I LOVE YOU. Thank you for picking this one up.

hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
Thanks Man,
The scene, rather grp of scene I'm working is much more interesting ... My first aim was to just a small scene and call it, But stonewaars gave me some suggestions I couldn't resist ... and renders are coming nicely I must say , But there is always limitation of hardware (mainly GPU memory), causing more time to render a single CG, which is the only frustrating part of all this process .. rest all I find it interesting.

Thanks to all.

Time for some teasers:

View attachment 2223808 View attachment 2223812
hello, first of all you are doing great! I have a question for you. I want to try something like this too, but I don't know where to start, is there any good resource you know or any advice you can give me?

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
hello, first of all you are doing great! I have a question for you. I want to try something like this too, but I don't know where to start, is there any good resource you know or any advice you can give me?
I get it ... if you are new and learning Daz3d, after basics Learn more about lighting, Daz's render setting. You might not need Photoshop at all.
Try to create more single renders with already available poses inside Daz
and last keep on investing time on it.
The amount of time you invest in it will be very beneficial for you and you can see it yourself in the renders.
Your renders will get better and better over time, not by magic but by the knowledge of that software.

Resources for me I used multiple, But mostly on youtube search and thats it and also had a little basic... Didn't go for any paid tutorials

hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
I get it ... if you are new and learning Daz3d, after basics Learn more about lighting, Daz's render setting. You might not need Photoshop at all.
Try to create more single renders with already available poses inside Daz
and last keep on investing time on it.
The amount of time you invest in it will be very beneficial for you and you can see it yourself in the renders.
Your renders will get better and better over time, not by magic but by the knowledge of that software.

Resources for me I used multiple, But mostly on youtube search and thats it and also had a little basic... Didn't go for any paid tutorials
Thank you very much for your answer!

Reactions: B4Black69

Lolskdkdkdpoop

Dec 10, 2022
Thanks Man,

Thanks to all.

Time for some teasers:

View attachment 2223808 View attachment 2223812
I would suggest trying do a continuation of that last changing scene because that was going to be a spicy walk home

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
I would suggest trying do a continuation of that last changing scene because that was going to be a spicy walk home
Understood, but lets leave if for Cloudlet to fill in ... In our reimagined one, she never walked braless. Instead she won over Danny. But there is a even more spicy scenario coming...