2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

JabbatheHut

Jan 28, 2018
Windows Demo release!!!

Contains that very first scene plus various other elements I mentioned.

Dialogues in Eng will be very mediocre in this release . Please excuse me for that.

Check it out

Note: there is a "screen" button in message layer which gets you fullscreen option
View attachment 2207063
This is amazing, I'm going to buy you
coffee regularly !!!

stonewaars

Nov 24, 2020
Windows Demo release!!!

Contains that very first scene plus various other elements I mentioned.

Dialogues in Eng will be very mediocre in this release . Please excuse me for that.

Check it out

Note: there is a "screen" button in message layer which gets you fullscreen option
View attachment 2207063
Pros :

Renders – excellently splendid and wonderful

Loads of Features added which were not there in the Original

Recommendations :

Navigation – ok ; a shortcut for navigation can be added to the screen

Moving to the next scenes needs mouse click ; Adding space bar function can improve it

A note about end of the demo / update would be nice to know whether the demo/update is completed or not (do mention the last scene of the demo so it can be ascertained whether the demo is fully viewed)

Do add Jessicas number in phone alongside David.

A camera app can be added to the phone with gallery

Is there a way to stop the skip function in the middle of the game

Language needs improvement

Thoughts on the game :

No continuity – shows the end scene in the clothes store in the original and then jumps home could have continued

Jessica could have been made unaware of the sneek peak of danny

Verdict :

With a strong script and few improvements You can open a subscribestar account

Note : Your Demo ROCKS !!!! Big Time Mr.Black
1669996725535.png

PS :
Would like to know how long did it take for you to complete the whole demo

Last edited:

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Pros :

Renders – excellently splendid and wonderful

Loads of Features added which were not there in the Original

Recommendations :

Navigation – ok ; a shortcut for navigation can be added to the screen

Moving to the next scenes needs mouse click ; Adding space bar function can improve it

A note about end of the demo / update would be nice to know whether the demo/update is completed or not (do mention the last scene of the demo so it can be ascertained whether the demo is fully viewed)

Do add Jessicas number in phone alongside David.

A camera app can be added to the phone with gallery

Is there a way to stop the skip function in the middle of the game

Language needs improvement

Thoughts on the game :

No continuity – shows the end scene in the clothes store in the original and then jumps home could have continued

Jessica could have been made unaware of the sneek peak of danny

Verdict :

With a strong script and few improvements You can open a subscribestar account

Note : Your Demo ROCKS !!!! Big Time Mr.Black
View attachment 2208459

PS :
Would like to know how long did it take for you to complete the whole demo
Thanks for this .. really appreciate the feedbacks.

"shortcut for navigation within current location scope" , Will surely add this ... there is also a global navigation present in-game right now. Since there is only one location (Home) you can't see that.
"Moving to the next scenes needs mouse click" there is a autoplay function going on with Tyranno when there is no text message, currently skip on mouse click is only present for text messages I guess. Let me see what I can do.
"End notification" will add this, as a notifier at the bottom.
"Cameras/Gallery" This will be added in the future.
"stop the skip" I think pressing "ctrl" again stops the skip, need to check
"Language" this is something I can't help and I need help with. Not good in this area.
"Jessica contact" will add that.
"Continuity": Thought about that. But to continue that dressing scene ... Let me see ... I just included the first scenes I rendered and went on with it.
"Jessica could have been made unaware of the sneek peak of danny" But I think making her aware of Danny would escalate the intimacy in engagements little bit further - I think I should have added this as a part of multiple scenes with Jessica with each scene improving upon the other in intimacy

Thanks man, for the detailed feedback

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
were the last 3 renders present in the demo if so how do we get it
Yeah .. not currently present .. will add it as a part of next scene.
Q: Would like to know how long did it take for you to complete the whole demo
A: The whole demo in Tyranno? .. may be 2 days .. most of the plugin I have already created testing out in Tyranno. Most of the time went for writing dialogues if I'm honest , was thinking alot for that part.

Last edited:

oscar9891

Apr 5, 2018
great job! there are some drawbacks but stonewaars mentioned about them already. Most important is mouse click so we could have some more time to look at renders. Generally I am delighted, really good job. Work some more and then thing about subscrebestar account:)

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
great job! there are some drawbacks but stonewaars mentioned about them already. Most important is mouse click so we could have some more time to look at renders. Generally I am delighted, really good job. Work some more and then thing about subscrebestar account:)
Thanks ... Will do (y) ... Subscribstar, I don't know, lets see. I added a buymeacofee just as a addition ...Intending to keep work free by accepting donations .. lets see if scale increases, why not (y)

DJP18

Dec 3, 2021
Hello Mr. Black, one question after seeing Jessica change, is there anything else to do or is the demo coming?

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Hello Mr. Black, one question after seeing Jessica change, is there anything else to do or is the demo coming?
Yes, that's the end of demo ... This was mainly to show how I reimagined the game in interactive modal ... I'm working on few more scenes .. will add all, with improvements from the feed back

• Love
Reactions: hmmboy22 and DJP18

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
I Already worked out a small plugin and is working as you expected for the change of background only on click. I think that feature is not present in the editor itself, I might be wrong

Reactions: Loki1oo

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
add hours plugin, it should be very good
Not going deep into it, like hour increment +1 of day, but instead I have currently a 'morning - noon - evening - night' shift (with CGs), which is controlled by me, so I shift time based upon events, mainly because of the linear nature of the game.
I thought of giving control to player, but scrapped it out because wanted to have control over days and timeline.

For anyone interested:
My plugin for that

Easy drag and drop assets which responds to a variable "f.time"

Reactions: sqanze001

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Really nice!!
Great renders and story seems to flow smoothly from where the original was left off.
But I was kinda spooked by Jessica's upper lip vs lower lip size difference in some of the renders.
Thanks (y)

The lips!!! ... I think its because of the hd victoria definitions that I added as an addition ... the size, I didn't do any additional morphs.
Do you have any suggestions? Let me know. 33.jpg

For those lips!

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Thanks (y)

The lips!!! ... I think its because of the hd victoria definitions that I added as an addition ... the size, I didn't do any additional morphs.
Do you have any suggestions? Let me know.
No no they are fine - but there were couple of renders where the size seemed off. Im too lazy to redownload the file xD Maybe some of the expression sliders messed with the mouth. I dont want you to end up like the original dev where Jessica face looked almost demonic in some renders haha

Reactions: B4Black69

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
No no they are fine - but there were couple of renders where the size seemed off. Im too lazy to redownload the file xD Maybe some of the expression sliders messed with the mouth. I dont want you to end up like the original dev where Jessica face looked almost demonic in some renders haha
I got the point, But I liked that goofy feeling about Original renders,

Yes expression sliders can mess up with the face badly