3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
What happened to the Discord group? I can't get in anymore. Check your discord account. Did the group fall?

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Before it was at 41% according to terminatorgames itself. But he decided to add a big moment. I can't wait to see this ending between Danny and Jessica. But it was thanks to this that we returned to the percentage of 40%
Terminatorgames
Are you not in the cloudlet discord group?
The question was How many % are left to wait????
The answer was 40% which is less than 41% already made (59 % left), although none of this has any value, it was just a very rough estimate!
I used to frequent the CLOUDLET Discord, but honestly, I haven't used the discord for over a year so I don't know if I have access or not!
When I have time, I will try to enter!
If you live stressed by news from CLOUDLET, you will certainly die of high blood pressure or a heart attack!
The man certainly has 3 or 4 games being made simultaneously and "TRUE BOND" is certainly the one he despises most!
He's going to show up in half a year saying "The donkey is back and he's alive, guys"! (Words from CLOUDLET himself)
"I escaped 3 missiles and a nuclear bomb, it was a difficult time but I'm here with 30 more renders and 1 animation"! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
sad.

I was banned. I do not know why. I don't know what I did. And I can't return to the group anymore. I had good colleagues there. Unfortunately there is no way back.
Ayoo?MMM it's maybe because you post too much goodstuff in there?lol either way I can get you back If you want I can talk you out with the mod.he seems really cool"listening to Spotify all day"I'm kinda curious also it's been a while since your last appearance in the discord

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Ayoo?MMM it's maybe because you post too much goodstuff in there?lol either way I can get you back If you want I can talk you out with the mod.he seems really cool"listening to Spotify all day"I'm kinda curious also it's been a while since your last appearance in the discord

so help me. I was kicked out and I don't even know why. haha ha

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
  • Haha

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
AHHH. YOU ARE A DEVIL. DEVIL. SATAN. BAAL. ASMODEUS. That slip at the end was very realistic. Another thing. I noticed Jessica's cell phone next to her. I hope it's not David. hahahaha. I'm really looking forward to the official video. I just thought Jessica's pussy was weird. It's desfoqued.

View attachment 3322619
Although I know that your statement is purely a joke, I want you to know that it is precisely the opposite, as I am 100% follower of Jesus Christ!
Well, 90% because no one is perfect!
I have my ugly sins too!
I believe in his doctrine and since I was very little I have been looking for him in my heart!
In fact, I doubt that there is anyone in this world who is more of a believer than me and who seeks it out more than I do!
Although recently my faith has been strongly shaken!
But changing the subject, the blur is on purpose, because if I post everything I did, then there will be nothing left for the imagination!
Answering about the cell phone, I leave you the answer here!

ALT CR001443.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2020
Although I know that your statement is purely a joke, I want you to know that it is precisely the opposite, as I am 100% follower of Jesus Christ!
I have my ugly sins too!
I believe in his doctrine and since I was very little I have been looking for him in my heart!
In fact, I doubt that there is anyone in this world who is more of a believer than me and who seeks it out more than I do!
But changing the subject, the blur is on purpose, because if I post everything I did, then there will be nothing left for the imagination!

View attachment 3323131
Damn, that's too good to be true! Friend Terminator, how much time do you spend on this?
From what I notice the quality is good!

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Damn, that's too good to be true! Friend Terminator, how much time do you spend on this?
From what I notice the quality is good!
Some time dear friend GreeperDark3dART!
It's been a bit of a nightmare at this stage of the animation, with me having to resort to different tricks to get through just this part of the animation, namely issues related to the simulations and the creation of the animation itself!
Daz in itself is a headache! We progress through a section of animation of around 50 frames and when we go back to check the sequence, everything is already changed and out of place, so compose again!
The simulations are horrible, particularly those of the blankets and when we render, for example a small section of 1500 frames and in the end we see this
Grope CQ001457.jpg

Do all the simulations again and render everything again, 1500 frames wasted because of just 100 that were ruined!
That's what happened here for example

Before
Grope CQ001457.jpg

After
ALT CQ001457.jpg

Each frame takes around 3 minutes to render with a quality factor of 1.8 when normal is 1 and with a converged rendering ratio of 98% because the remaining 2% takes almost twice as long!
And what counts is the HDRI trick, otherwise it would take about 1 hour per frame!
The graphics card in extreme overclocking, far exceeding all recommended limits, just to gain around 10 seconds per frame!
3 minutes * 1500 frames * 2 times of rendering = 9000 minutes = 150 hours = 6.25 days = 6 days plus 6 hours!
Added to this, check rendering in viewport mode, which I do before going to Iray mode to check for possible errors, are more
5 seconds per frame * 1500 frames *2 = 15,000 seconds = 250 minutes = 4.16 hours = 4 hours and approximately 10 minutes

So it takes a total of 6 days plus 10 hours plus 10 minutes just to produce 1500 renders of the animation that, after being edited, create between 30 seconds and 1 minute of animation, depending on the speed at which we print each frame!
Then comes the editing part, with creating subtitles and effects, and rendering the section, etc!
Even though the machine I work with is reasonably good, it's still a nightmare!
If all of this could be rendered in Unreal, it would take about 1 second per frame, with very high quality!
If simulations could be carried out in Blender, they would take much less time and have much higher quality and perfection!
Unfortunately I can't export to either of them, neither to Blender nor to Unreal, because the bridges stopped working on my computer, since I installed the latest versions of DAZ!

Jul 20, 2020
Some time dear friend GreeperDark3dART!
It's been a bit of a nightmare at this stage of the animation, with me having to resort to different tricks to get through just this part of the animation, namely issues related to the simulations and the creation of the animation itself!
Daz in itself is a headache! We progress through a section of animation of around 50 frames and when we go back to check the sequence, everything is already changed and out of place, so compose again!
The simulations are horrible, particularly those of the blankets and when we render, for example a small section of 1500 frames and in the end we see this
View attachment 3323960

Do all the simulations again and render everything again, 1500 frames wasted because of just 100 that were ruined!
That's what happened here for example

Before
View attachment 3323960

After
View attachment 3323959

Each frame takes around 3 minutes to render with a quality factor of 1.8 when normal is 1 and with a converged rendering ratio of 98% because the remaining 2% takes almost twice as long!
And what counts is the HDRI trick, otherwise it would take about 1 hour per frame!
The graphics card in extreme overclocking, far exceeding all recommended limits, just to gain around 10 seconds per frame!
3 minutes * 1500 frames * 2 times of rendering = 9000 minutes = 150 hours = 6.25 days = 6 days plus 6 hours!
Added to this, check rendering in viewport mode, which I do before going to Iray mode to check for possible errors, are more
5 seconds per frame * 1500 frames *2 = 15,000 seconds = 250 minutes = 4.16 hours = 4 hours and approximately 10 minutes

So it takes a total of 6 days plus 10 hours plus 10 minutes just to produce 1500 renders of the animation that, after being edited, create between 30 seconds and 1 minute of animation, depending on the speed at which we print each frame!
Then comes the editing part, with creating subtitles and effects, and rendering the section, etc!
Even though the machine I work with is reasonably good, it's still a nightmare!
If all of this could be rendered in Unreal, it would take about 1 second per frame, with very high quality!
If simulations could be carried out in Blender, they would take much less time and have much higher quality and perfection!
Unfortunately I can't export to either of them, neither to Blender nor to Unreal, because the bridges stopped working on my computer, since I installed the latest versions of DAZ!
It is a pity!
I think the odds would be great. But you tried to check the folders, maybe they are located incorrectly.

dboy5233x

Jan 5, 2020
I have my ugly sins too!

View attachment 3323131
Please Release Man I Cant Take It Anymore.

• Haha