3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
Terminatorgames
Why don't you make your own game your photos and videos look really good
First of all,he probably shouldn't do it firstly because of the weight of the game cloudlet left for us.fans would throw barrels at him all the time,second is the time frame and the quality of the work and progress you're going to meet every month/week and last I think the main important is a good writer/writing of skits something even black doesn't have in hands..so it's best that we should let him do whatever he's making on his pace without putting some real obligation towards the game..

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Terminatorgames
Why don't you make your own game your photos and videos look really good
First of all,he probably shouldn't do it firstly because of the weight of the game cloudlet left for us.fans would throw barrels at him all the time,second is the time frame and the quality of the work and progress you're going to meet every month/week and last I think the main important is a good writer/writing of skits something even black doesn't have in hands..so it's best that we should let him do whatever he's making on his pace without putting some real obligation towards the game..
As I mentioned before, this video will be the culmination of my Fan art phase!
After it's finished, I'll decide what I'm going to do, whether it's my own game or whether I'll move on to animations (videos like JACKERMAN), but with one certainty, it will be my original product and not a follow-up to the work of others!
And if it's a game, it will be related to the Tags I want to make (cheating, blackmail, and especially NTR) because I've already made it very clear that my Fan art phase only served me to learn and master the software and never to take advantage of the work and creation of others!

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
After it's finished, I'll decide what I'm going to do, whether it's my own game or whether I'll move on to animations (videos like JACKERMAN), but with one certainty, it will be my original product and not a follow-up to the work of others!
And if it's a game, it will be related to the Tags I want to make (cheating, blackmail, and especially NTR) because I've already made it very clear that my Fan art phase only served me to learn and master the software and never to take advantage of the work and creation of others!
So glad to hear/read you'll continue to be doing this stuff after you finish the video. Btw if I may ask, how far are you %?

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023

Its animation is good. The big issue is the narrative. I don't know if you're great at writing the story. But taking into account the images, GIFS and videos you produce, I get the impression that you are creative in many scenes. About NTR, well please just don't make silly characters. There are games where the MC and the protagonist have sex in front of the Husband and he just watches. Sometimes the MC even hits his own father/stepfather....This is my private vision, you are not obligated to follow it. My advice is to always try to create a story where the love triangle (if it exists in your game) is really interesting. There is nothing hotter than teasing and the fear of being caught. HAHA HA...

Oh by the way, you were missing these days.

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
Well if you're going to an NTR part may I suggest you play one of ntrmans work so u can be familiarize he's a god when it comes to those things..then u can have my money

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Well if you're going to an NTR part may I suggest you play one of ntrmans work so u can be familiarize he's a god when it comes to those things..then u can have my money
Man, when I release my stories in the form of a GAME/Animation, no one will ever care about other authors of the genre!
It's going to be completely scorching within the genre and no one has ever seen anything similar among these authors who spend their lives creating the same script over and over again!
And when I say NTR, I say NTR and no CUCKOLDING, because it's one of the things I hate most about 3D after gay stuff!
Just a warning!
Completely inappropriate for all those who don't like the genre!
So that they don't have nightmares, it's better to stay completely by the side!

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2020
Man, when I release my stories in the form of a GAME/Animation, no one will ever care about other authors of the genre!
It's going to be completely scorching within the genre and no one has ever seen anything similar among these authors who spend their lives creating the same script over and over again!
And when I say NTR, I say NTR and no CUCKOLDING, because it's one of the things I hate most about 3D after gay stuff!
Just a warning!
Forward! Terminatorgame
I hope you publish it soon!

Sam60

Dec 20, 2017
Just a warning!
Just send me your pateron link my man.

• Haha
Reactions: Terminatorgames

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Ew those are some ugly renders... :sneaky:

Btw how did you do the comic thingy for the dialogues? My initial idea was to make a small comic but I've never found a tool for making those things easily.
There are tons of free speech bubble brushes for Photoshop... you just add them in post then type your dialogue and flatten the image.

Reactions: spikor

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Ew those are some ugly renders... :sneaky:

Btw how did you do the comic thingy for the dialogues? My initial idea was to make a small comic but I've never found a tool for making those things easily.

I don't know about the renderings. But the scene is very good. In NTR games the thing that draws the most attention is the danger of being caught in the act. Teasing and double-meaning conversations in David's presence is a very good thing. As for the dialogues, I use "PAINT". HAHAHAHA