3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

Darth_Alvin

Jan 2, 2023
Anyone have an update duf for Jessica? I was never able to get her close to what you guys have done. The original file on the first page shows a lot of missing morphs and characters.

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Does anyone know what happened to Terminatorgames? He never heard from us again. He hasn't interacted with us for a week now. You must be working a lot. I don't know what happened terminatorgames, but rest, brave warrior. My sympathies.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Does anyone know what happened to Terminatorgames? He never heard from us again. He hasn't interacted with us for a week now. You must be working a lot. I don't know what happened terminatorgames, but rest, brave warrior. My sympathies.
I heard that he was practicing deep meditation, inspired by the BUDDHA and sailed to another galaxy looking for more powerful hardware so he could finish the video!
It's just a rumor that I can't confirm the veracity of!

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
I heard that he was practicing deep meditation, inspired by the BUDDHA and sailed to another galaxy looking for more powerful hardware so he could finish the video!
It's just a rumor that I can't confirm the veracity of!

Hhahahaha

According to my informants. He has reached the "nirvana" level. He became the sage of the 6 paths. Good luck and good work.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Hhahahaha

According to my informants. He has reached the "nirvana" level. He became the sage of the 6 paths. Good luck and good work.
In fact, it took me the whole weekend to create 3 simulations and in the end they turned out to be shit!
Yesterday I left the house to go to work, with the computer rendering another 1200 frames to add to the video, which was supposed to take around 3 days to complete!
When I got home there was no electricity in the house and everything was off! I took a nap and after 6 hours, the electricity was back on!
At that moment there was a enormous tension due to the uncertainty as to whether your machine has died or not!
Fortunately, no problems were detected, the machine works normally and the only harm that was done was the delay in work for another 15 hours!
Things like this happen 1 or 2 times a month!
If the electricity doesn't fail on its own, there will always be a thunderstorm that forces you to disconnect everything and wait a few more hours!
These are things we have to get used to, because we all live on this planet and we all go through it!
Now I look like CLOUDLET making excuses for his annual disappearances!

Last edited:

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Anyone have an update duf for Jessica? I was never able to get her close to what you guys have done. The original file on the first page shows a lot of missing morphs and characters.
All the items that appear in that error list are the items (products) that you must have installed on your computer (DAZ) in order to use that DUF file!
You will have to install all the products named in the error list and this happens both in this duf file and in any duf file you use!
Otherwise, you will always have errors!
Without using the DUF file, but creating it yourself from scratch, at the very least you will have to have installed "Victoria 8" "Elizabeth for victoria 8" and "GWENNILLI HAIR for G8F", the rest you can style it yourself, using MORPHS packages of your choice!

Last edited:
Reactions: mrchay

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Gentlemen Crazy Son, do you know when it has a new update? I know there's a mention on Boosts but I don't have an account there, I've searched on Discord but it doesn't give me anything.

Sam60

Dec 20, 2017
In fact, it took me the whole weekend to create 3 simulations and in the end they turned out to be shit!
Yesterday I left the house to go to work, with the computer rendering another 1200 frames to add to the video, which was supposed to take around 3 days to complete!
When I got home there was no electricity in the house and everything was off! I took a nap and after 6 hours, the electricity was back on!
At that moment there was a enormous tension due to the uncertainty as to whether your machine has died or not!
Fortunately, no problems were detected, the machine works normally and the only harm that was done was the delay in work for another 15 hours!
Things like this happen 1 or 2 times a month!
If the electricity doesn't fail on its own, there will always be a thunderstorm that forces you to disconnect everything and wait a few more hours!
These are things we have to get used to, because we all live on this planet and we all go through it!
Now I look like CLOUDLET making excuses for his annual disappearances!
You can try hooking up your PC to a small UPS system. It wont help much with keeping your system running but it will help to protect your pc from any power surges hence protecting the PC from failure.

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
ok, I will venture with Daaz. I just want to make one image or another. I won't make videos. My computer is weak. 24 GB RAM, I-Core 5 (13th generation), 1.5 TB SSD, Gefroce RTX 3050 graphics card (6gb dedicated). With these settings can I create an image in Daaz? Terminatorgames you gave me some tips, but I don't remember which page.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
ok, I will venture with Daaz. I just want to make one image or another. I won't make videos. My computer is weak. 24 GB RAM, I-Core 5 (13th generation), 1.5 TB SSD, Gefroce RTX 3050 graphics card (6gb dedicated). With these settings can I create an image in Daaz? Terminatorgames you gave me some tips, but I don't remember which page.
Great! Now you can search for the products that interest you and start downloading!
But don't download everything, just what you need!
Remember that if you want to make Jessica,
I would advise you to download:

but if you just want the basics:

her base is "VICTORIA 8", so you can only use products on her (clothes, hair and other accessories) that were created for G8 Females or VICTORIA 8!
Products for G2, G3, G9 do not work on G8 and vice versa, with the exception of some items that DAZ converts from G3 to G8, such as hair!!
Search here!

As for tutorials, use YOUTUBE!
You will have a lot to learn, starting with:
How to install products that are not original from DAZ!

Last edited:

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
It's sad that there are still few sexual works in this topic, mainly renderings with slightly erotic content, instead of sexual content. Time passes and the situation does not change much.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
It's sad that there are still few sexual works in this topic, mainly renderings with slightly erotic content, instead of sexual content. Time passes and the situation does not change much.
Well, the game itself is about a gradual progression from unintentional to intentional and even enthusiastic titillating, with the prospect that it will blossom into full sexual interaction between the main characters. I suspect that the people who enjoy the game so far enjoy both of those things...

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Anyone think we'll get a scene like this someday? View attachment 3429731

What a hot image. I had an extra idea of where Danny, Jessica and David slept together in the same bed. There was a power outage and it was raining. The darkness and lightning scared Danny. After the reluctance
of David, Jessica allows him to sleep next to her. The room darkened, sounds of rain and lightning partially lit the room, giving us glimpses of Danny groping Jessica. Whenever the thunderous sound of thunder was heard, Danny took the opportunity to grope Jessica in even hotter places. Meanwhile, David slept. Jessica was scared at first, but quickly gets into the game. The two were sleeping on their sides, like in your image. Jessica began to roll and press her butt on Danny's dick gently so as not to make any noise that would wake David up. When I posted this idea on discord people went crazy hahahahah