3D-Daz Fan Art True Bond Art Assets & Fan Art

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I went back and fixed an issue with Danny which is why my version didn't look right. So I rerendered the scene, added a bit more light. I played around a bit with it did another render from another angle.
View attachment 3575787 View attachment 3575793
So Mansema, sorry to bother you!
You just apply these PBR shaders to the character's skin or you also apply them in other scene props, such as curtains, etc!
Because apparently there are also Shaders for fabrics and other materials such as metal, etc!

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
I went back and fixed an issue with Danny which is why my version didn't look right. So I rerendered the scene, added a bit more light. I played around a bit with it did another render from another angle.
View attachment 3575787 View attachment 3575793
Perfect! Boy, a combination between you and terminatorgames would be interesting. Practically identical art. Now you just need the narrative and spicy and dangerous situations.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
And you're writing this because you're hoping someone will sponsor you a hooker?
I'm talking about images with sex. on the topic of True Bond. Because the years go by, and images on this topic are slightly erotic in nature in 99% of cases, without sex.

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
Sooner or later we will have the capacity to learn and re-create things in true bond without cloudlet in it, great job to those aspiring artist here who are trying and helping their best to somewhat salvage some hope to that game. Meanwhile i can't wait for termi to finally release that vid from his closets ps: man it's so long already!I think a year is passed for that request but idk maybe you just have a crappy PC or just don't want to get super hype or just don't feel like it :/ ,also a great job to mansema I acknowledge you're hard work for quite sometime now and thank you for joining this bandwagon of fans keep working to that true bond idea of your and don't forget to not involve it with money by re creating or imitating the original.great example for that is Mr black.he lost his passion of doing this after the last update idk what happened to that dude but he's crappy as hell.you got that "slow burn "effect like cloud so keep it that way,we like that.

• Sad
Reactions: spl00sh321

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Sooner or later we will have the capacity to learn and re-create things in true bond without cloudlet in it, great job to those aspiring artist here who are trying and helping their best to somewhat salvage some hope to that game. Meanwhile i can't wait for termi to finally release that vid from his closets ps: man it's so long already!I think a year is passed for that request but idk maybe you just have a crappy PC or just don't want to get super hype or just don't feel like it :/ ,also a great job to mansema I acknowledge you're hard work for quite sometime now and thank you for joining this bandwagon of fans keep working to that true bond idea of your and don't forget to not involve it with money by re creating or imitating the original.great example for that is Mr black.he lost his passion of doing this after the last update idk what happened to that dude but he's crappy as hell.you got that "slow burn "effect like cloud so keep it that way,we like that.
I will explain to you Lvl 9 toaster!
My first render for the video was this!
grope 01.jpg
It was created on July 12, 2023!
At the moment the video contains more than 50,000 renders (apart from those that were thrown in the trash, more than 20,000) in full HD, around 50 in 2k, 50 in 4K and 5 in 8K, which totals approximately 23 minutes of video!
Behind all this there is, in addition to the DAZ software to create the animations, software for creating 3D objects and 3D modeling, a lot of Photoshop work and other software for photo composition and video editing!
None of this wouldn't be possible if my PC wasn't very good, I assure you!
The point is that we don't live on air and wind, but we need material goods in our lives!
And as such, I explained in due time that this would be the video in which I would gain as much experience as possible before taking myself to another different level! The level of trying to be an animation professional and making money from it!
Others within the same style manage to earn thousands of euros per month and the best even manage to reach hundreds of thousands of euros per month!
As you can understand, I intend for this video to be a launch for others to come and therefore I intend to create something special compared to the animations I was used to making!
Therefore, I will only release the video when I feel that it meets the minimum requirements that I set for myself!
A little more Patience and he will be finished!

Last edited:

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
With animation it's even worse!
This is what I ask of you again!
Download this short video clip and play it on your video player!
Pay attention to the areas that I highlighted as problematic, especially on Jessica's neck!
Do you see shadow or a red pixelated image in that area?

The only strange thing noticed was the weird line shadow (looked like a moving eyebrow) on her right (face) cheek.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
View attachment 3577292
At the moment the video contains more than 50,000 renders (apart from those that were thrown in the trash, more than 20,000) in full HD, around 50 in 2k, 50 in 4K and 5 in 8K, which totals approximately 23 minutes of video!
Behind all this there is, in addition to the DAZ software to create the animations, software for creating 3D objects and 3D modeling, a lot of Photoshop work and other software for photo composition and video editing!
The point is that we don't live on air and wind, but we need material goods in our lives!
And as such, I explained in due time that this would be the video in which I would gain as much experience as possible before taking myself to another different level! The level of trying to be an animation professional and making money from it!
Others within the same style manage to earn thousands of euros per month and the best even manage to reach hundreds of thousands of euros per month!
As you can understand, I intend for this video to be a launch for others to come and therefore I intend to create something special compared to the animations I was used to making!
Therefore, I will only release the video when I feel that it meets the minimum requirements that I set for myself!
If memory serve me right you said video was gonna last 12-15 min and now if I understud corretly is gona be 23 min? Sorry I suck at english at may missunderstad, if not then... sweet

Jul 20, 2020
View attachment 3577292
Hello friend terminatorgames!
I understand where you're going with this. I know it's not an easy thing to do. The experience with which a project is carried out requires a lot of dedication and patience. Take it easy and breathe deeply, I wish you the best in your future endeavors. Greetings! :)

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
If memory serve me right you said video was gonna last 12-15 min and now if I understud corretly is gona be 23 min? Sorry I suck at english at may missunderstad, if not then... sweet
I don't remember saying that, but I do remember saying that at that time (when I made the post) the video was already around 13 minutes long and that I still had more to add!