2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Jessica was happy to finally have fulfilled that need to give love to a child!
So much happiness couldn't fit inside her, so she had to share it with the world!
She decided that this Saturday afternoon, the family would go for a walk in the park!
With her husband on her right and her son on her left, she was prouder than ever before!
The world was perfect at that moment and she was still aware that she would give everything she could to that boy so that he would feel truly loved!
Her husband didn't share Jessica's enthusiasm, but for him, if his wife was happy, he would be happy too!
And he continued, clinging to his wife, completely ignoring the fact that sometimes the little boy sought a closer relationship with his new mother! Sometimes he scraped harder on her hips, as if he was careless because of the flaws in the pavement, but nothing exceptional! Just a little rubbing, after all, all parents do it with their children as a sign of affection, that's what Jessica thought!
View attachment 2181781
David was in charge of buying the paint that would be used to paint Danny's new room so he asked the boy what was his favorite color for this task!
The boy replied that he wanted a light tone for the walls of his room, perhaps a tone towards pink, as this was the color of his favorite soccer team's shirts!
David let out a few laughs, before turning to the boy and stating that a pink tone would be a sign of Danny being a sissy, as a man would like more dark tones, such as blue!
The little one, offended, replied with irony, saying that it wasn't the colors of his room that decided if he was a sissy or not, but what he does inside that room!
Upon hearing this statement from the boy, Jessica felt a little uncomfortable with the conversation and decided to intervene in favor of the boy to appease the situation!
Of course not, she said! A person has to feel good in their private space and the preferred color has nothing to do with a person's virility!
But David continued to mock the boy, calling him a pink snowflake!
I'm no sissy Mr. David, ask Jessica about it!
At this moment, Jessica felt her skirt being lifted in the rear, almost to the height of her hips and then, she felt a grope in her ass cheeks!
View attachment 2181783 View attachment 2181784
Jessica completely blocked her body, becoming immobile, at the same time she let out a small cry of disbelief!
AAAAAHHHH!
Her husband continued to mock the boy, completely unaware that at that moment, his wife's perfect buttocks were being abused, completely at the mercy of a boy's hands!
For an instant, Jessica felt terror! Not because of the boy's groping, something that had already become a habit in the intimacy between the two, but because of the fact that her husband was right there, beside her, and that all he had to do was turn his face a little more, just to found what was happening right in front of his eyes!
View attachment 2181785
This terrifying situation was only saved by the appearance of his longtime friend, Melinda, which made the boy calm his advances!
View attachment 2181786
Melinda was a mature woman with a beauty like no other!
Her beautiful face completed a totally sensual body with generous forms, worthy of a Goddess! This body that was once desired by David, as he declared himself to her many years ago, when he still didn't know Jessica!
David did not meet Melinda's requirements, not even close to them and it was through her that David met her best friend, Jessica, with whom he fell in love immediately!
This bombastic woman, who left so many men without a trace, settled in the arms of a man twelve years older than her, with whom she started a family and would later have two daughters!
Her husband, William, at that time, was an attractive man who exuded signs of maturity and great status within the community! He was a persuasive and exotic man, with signs of being powerful and respected within the community and at the same time caring and passionate! Nothing like she had seen before, which caused her to succumb to his charms!
William provided her with a quiet life on the farm, full of all the luxuries and at the same time surrounded by the simple things in life!
She could dedicate all her time to her family and home without having to worry about money! Whatever she needed or wanted, her husband provided!
Of William's occupation, she only knew that it had to do with important buying and selling business, and there was no need to know more!
She has the life she feels happy with!
The only thing that saddens her is the fact that she never had a male child! And now it will be unthinkable to have more children, because her husband is no longer a young man and she herself is already at a dangerous age to have children again!
And so, she took advantage of some of her time to travel to the city, where she would go to the vet with her little dog Milady and later she would buy some essential goods for her cooking tasks!
When David was mocking Danny about the color pink, Danny should say “pink is my favorite color, it reminds me of pussy and they are all pink on the inside” :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Terminatorgames

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 2204468
How long did you take to create each render ? They are awesome !
Thank you ... Not much .. but creating certain morphs were time consuming plus the reworking of the floor it is much more complex, finding suitable assets, deleting / adding geometries. For example the bathroom of the floor is completely different asset package (sophisticated tile bathroom) and Danys room (students bedroom), needed to break lots of wall on that floor to combine those areas . and the usual render time of daz3d 1080p (can't handle more with current setup)

Reactions: Draethar

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
how did you make this house
House is the Modern Rustic house asset in daz3d.
Bathroom - Sophisticated Tile bathroom
Danys room - Students room
I put all this asset and reworked the Modern Rustic house, with heavy changes on the top floor.

Floors: Wooden floor - iRay shaders

Assets/materials are all from its own creators, didn't make any.

Reactions: Draethar

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
do you make a plugin for Tyranobuilder?
Yes,
Notifier, Questlog, Phone, Stat etc.
All these are dynamic using script, not scenes build using Tyranno editor, so it will be much smoother.
Phones case was funny because I was developing the UI for a Client, since Tyranno is Html, I just had to add plug it in and give some coordinates as JSON

Reactions: sting22

stonewaars

Nov 24, 2020
Reworked the entire floor to match original version
Dany room and bathroom changed.
View attachment 2204147

Features I like to add:
Navigation: For now I think I will add a simple room / floor navigation with events attached to them, plus a quest log.

Decisions / Branching: I very much like to add these choice based outcomes. But it needs good writing, I just don't want it to be yes or no questions. Lets see ... for now I will just keep it simple with each event acting as a scene like in Original.

That's it. Let me see If I can present a working demo this week.

Cheers
1669912602784.png
Waiting for True Bond version B4Black69

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Windows Demo release!!!

Contains that very first scene plus various other elements I mentioned.

Dialogues in Eng will be very mediocre in this release . Please excuse me for that.

Check it out

Note: there is a "screen" button in message layer which gets you fullscreen option
1669931153488.png

Active

Mar 11, 2021
Windows Demo release!!!

Dialogues in Eng will be very mediocre in this release . Please excuse me for that.

Check it out

Note: there is a "screen" button in message layer which gets you fullscreen option
View attachment 2207063
If there will a android version in the future I'll definitely become a supporter

Reactions: lxh123

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Windows Demo release!!!

Check it out

View attachment 2207063
great everything is great just a little hints for the future give some information when the episode ends and it will be great
;)

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Windows Demo release!!!

Check it out

View attachment 2207063
Great job. Loved it!!! I can't wait to see the next scene...