4.70 star(s) 109 Votes
Apr 16, 2020
Android port??? Anyone??
... I think there was an android version
Or I could be wrong but Im pretty sure I played this on Android
But my memory is the last thing that I would trust
So yeah this is irrelevant and not helpful at all but like i said, Im pretty sure there was one
Either it didn't exist or it got removed idk

Reactions: JoThZ01T

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Okay guys, I started making the game. The game will be made in Blender and Renry.:alien: View attachment 1967934
Looks like it's in good hands, bro! (or those should be).

The shots you've dropped in here most definitely maintain the sensibility of the mother as she was portrayed: sensual and compassionate while remaining large and in charge; vulnerable while edging towards an unprepared for opening as well; innocent, yet nearing ever closer to outright RAW.

The pacing in that game, of the shrinking gap between them, was sublime. Notably, an Equality existed there I've rarely seen in these types of games (without being far too sappy about it either). Hope you're able to carry that sensibility forward, mate. Cuz the art you've exampled... well I'm quite sure she's satisfied to have you drawing her ; )

Enjoy that! And thanks.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Correct to say a new beginning another story, sticking to the essence of the original, because, I use different software.
Sad to hear. I especially loved the story not the renders in this game. A good game is marked by its story not the graphics. Graphics are nice and all but if the story doesnt pull it off, renders will not help.

I dont know how your story is gonna look like, but I urge you to think of a really good one. Otherwise your game will just end up like every Bobby Saga or Big Brother remake.... where its the same... good renders bad story and concept. I would rather recommend you to continue what is there already, cause the game so far is that famous and beloved because it is what it is.

Still which ever way you go - good luck

Mar 31, 2019
Sad to hear. I especially loved the story not the renders in this game. A good game is marked by its story not the graphics. Graphics are nice and all but if the story doesnt pull it off, renders will not help.

I dont know how your story is gonna look like, but I urge you to think of a really good one. Otherwise your game will just end up like every Bobby Saga or Big Brother remake.... where its the same... good renders bad story and concept. I would rather recommend you to continue what is there already, cause the game so far is that famous and beloved because it is what it is.

Still which ever way you go - good luck
Continuation of the initially impossible to do, as only the author of Cloudlet owns the original resources, body morphs, faces, locations without them all fake. Well, maybe Cloudlet will continue, but Patreon was blocked in Russia yesterday.:LOL:

Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
Continuation of the initially impossible to do, as only the author of Cloudlet owns the original resources, body morphs, faces, locations without them all fake. Well, maybe Cloudlet will continue, but Patreon was blocked in Russia yesterday.:LOL:
So it wont have the same quality of visuals effects etc, soo what you are really saying is your going to cash in on this idea because you see a bunch of desperate over excited coomers to exploit and your unirigional and un-inspired. Fun fun thread blocked good luck with your pale bland sub par renders haha.

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
So it wont have the same quality of visuals effects etc, soo what you are really saying is your going to cash in on this idea because you see a bunch of desperate over excited coomers to exploit and your unirigional and un-inspired. Fun fun thread blocked good luck with your pale bland sub par renders haha.
He said he intend to respect the "essence of the original" but cannot rightfully carry forward what's already been "authored". Perfectly reasonable.

Given some examples of his mindset in art already shown, I can only be encouraged.

Let's not pile on the guy before he even gets it off the ground, eh.

danissj

Jul 15, 2021
Is there even a slim chance that the dev will come back and continue with the game? why did you leave it?

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes