4.70 star(s) 109 Votes
Apr 10, 2021
I was asking because I was wondering why this game is tagged as incest.

Incest is defined as a sexual relationship between two people too closely related to marry. If the MC was old enough, he could legally marry his step mother if he so chose. This isn't incest.

I think people have gotten confused about what the tag entails, because in early days after Patreon banned all incest content developers would use euphemisms like 'step-mother, landlady, step-twins' ect. to get around the ban; when the content of the game was clearly meant to be incest and a patch could remove any euphemisms to make the game explicit again.

At some point I think people conflated the incest tag as being appropriate for games with step-relations without appreciating the euphemistic context with which those games had been tagged.

And now we get games like this. Which are not incest, are not intended to be incest, and are tagged incest because people are confused about the definition of the word.
In my humble opinion since its a step mom and step son it needs incest tag since step son or step mom is not a tag. Its still a mom son dynamic, he is adopted but they didnt adopted him as a stranger they adopted him as their son. Also isnt she supposed to be his aunt? I think thats what I remember at least.

Also this whole non incest thing you can thank patreon. Summertime saga three or four years ago had to rewrite most of its plot and dialogue because of patreon. Most of these games want incest but patreon is simply like huh no.

Apr 10, 2021
Why ? The mc is adopted.
The game in based on that fact.
Whoever tries to make it would have to "rewrite" most of the prologue ,
And replace over 50% of the dialogue in the game !
In essence they would have to make a new game !
Isnt she like his aunt? Thats what I remember at least. Thats still incest if its true

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes