4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
They're all abandoned, buddy. Some of the devs of those games might be at least posting progress updates though instead of completely disappearing like this dude did.

Reactions: Dufy

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
They're all abandoned, buddy. Some of the devs of those games might be at least posting progress updates though instead of completely disappearing like this dude did.
what's the difference? you would rather the dev post a random render and then hop back on league of legends to make you feel better? would you rather the dev make a discord and post update progress nonstop but somehow said devs updates take 4x as long as they used to? manipulation is worse than nothing imo

Reactions: ziggy81

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
I do hope this game is updated. It is well done and I am looking forward to the relationship of the boy and mom going forward. I do hope it continues to be behind the husband's back as that it what I enjoy most.
Cloudlet specializes in provocations. He realized something that almost no breeder accomplishes. What would that be?Simple, the MC and the protagonist cannot have a sexual relationship quickly. Whenever this happens, the game soon becomes boring and is eventually abandoned. On the other hand, the game cannot be too slow, because if it is, the audience will soon give up. Cloudlet establishes a certain equivalence between these means. The teasing, the cell phone messages at night while David sleeps, the photos that Danny takes of Jessica. The restaurant scene where Danny takes a photo of Jessica's panties from under the dinner table. Wow, everything is very well done. He needs to prolong any scene involving direct sex as long as possible.

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Cloudlet specializes in provocations. He realized something that almost no breeder accomplishes. What would that be?Simple, the MC and the protagonist cannot have a sexual relationship quickly. Whenever this happens, the game soon becomes boring and is eventually abandoned. On the other hand, the game cannot be too slow, because if it is, the audience will soon give up. Cloudlet establishes a certain equivalence between these means. The teasing, the cell phone messages at night while David sleeps, the photos that Danny takes of Jessica. The restaurant scene where Danny takes a photo of Jessica's panties from under the dinner table. Wow, everything is very well done. He needs to prolong any scene involving direct sex as long as possible.
huh sounds like a genius.

Reactions: v2069

Luidusud

Feb 13, 2022
This is exactly why I find this game INCREDIBLE. The game is about desire, temptation and not about sex after 10 minutes of play, unfortunately I only found Cloudlet which handles this subject.

jasemkulk

Apr 14, 2018
i still dont understand why hes doing this... he announced update on late september and then nothing happens, he stops communicate and just doesnt give a fuck about what he said xd just why, what a pussy dev

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

Murddock

Jul 24, 2022
Lets give him more money guys lets go.

To be honest, in my humble opinion - without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view,
but also looking at this subject from a different perspective and without condemning other perspectives,
and considering all opinions valid:
I truly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say :rolleyes:

SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
Why this game abbandoned? Is there any chance to more content?
Four posibilities:
1) Dev really don't want to work and is not interested anymore.
2) Dev is cooking up a very good update which requires months to complete. (meh)
3) Dev is waiting for people to get desperate and pay him more for his content. (milking)
4) Dev can't work due to third party interference (Probably war because he is from Russia(maybe)

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
Four posibilities:
2) Dev is cooking up a very good update which requires months to complete. (meh)
3) Dev is waiting for people to get desperate and pay him more for his content. (milking)
4) Dev can't work due to third party interference (Probably war because he is from Russia(maybe)
5) Dev don't have time 'cause he's drowning in pussy (highly unlikely)

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Four posibilities:
Stop making excuses for him, man. There's only one possibility and you know it. He's just a Lazy unprofessional and lying Dev. He was always like this from the beginning, dropped his first game and pplz still try to make up theories about why he hasn't released the update yet. I'm astonished at how pplz are so blind and don't want to see the truth hanging in front of them.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes