4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Jesus i just finished ch 1. The animations are godly, holy fuck the end was so good! Never thought id see these kinds of animations, damn, can't believe its abandoned, wish the dev would comeback, such a game, the type that deserves a support. Goodluck to dev and to this game.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Unfortunately not. This game was so successful that two other games were made based on it. "Perfect Bond" and "Crazy Son". Both have beautiful animations. But nothing that reaches the cloudlet level. But both are good games.
The developers are hardworking.
damn, no wonder they had similar intro, both is good, but TrueBond is just godly, wish the dev would comeback

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Pretty good. Though i am not sure how perverted the game will be.
Sadly, the next long wait. Checking back in a year or so.
Quality is really good and i like the animation. It does look that he is in details which benefits the game.
Its a shame that his update cycle is really long. Considering that he may do it alone and normal life, i think ill get it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoThZ01T

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Pretty good. Though i am not sure how perverted the game will be.
Sadly, the next long wait. Checking back in a year or so.
Quality is really good and i like the animation. It does look that he is in details which benefits the game.
Its a shame that his update cycle is really long. Considering that he may do it alone and normal life, i think ill get it.
the dev will comeback?

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
He shouldn’t let people support him if he is no longer operating like a damn Dev. The people are only paying so that he can continue being a Dev. Not a damn slacker. The people have say once you accept their money. That is shit he just said to us there. People wake up.
Umm, is your intelligence normally this low, or were you just having a really bad "I'm stupid" day?

You DO REALIZE that the pittance most of these game dev's is barely enough for food and basic necessities each month, if even that much, it's not like they are making $40-$50.000 thousand a month off these Patreons. MOST of them, even those you probably think are successful, have REAL JOBS they work each day and then they come home to work on the game in their 'free time'.

Unless you've been a dev, or actually supported one, just save us all time and STFU. You are a perfect example of this quote:

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt." In this case insert "typing on keyboard" instead of opening your mouth and you fit this to a T.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Nailed it in the 3rd reply to the thread. How many times does this have to happen in this community before something is done to prevent it? Creators who deliberately string along their audience should be ostracized. It is clearly intentional. Ever notice how all of these projects are abandoned at the same point in the plot's development?
Stop supporting dev's that don't produce. Those of us who actually DO support dev's normally do that. Others, who support nothing and just come here and whine that their free shit isn't here fast enough, or "how dare that dev not give me what I want when I want it!!", will whine regardless.

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes