Unity - Abandoned - True Facials [0.42b Pro March 14th] [HenryTaiwan]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JhonLui

Ok, let's be honest.. It's a poser with 3 automations, so don't expect the maid cleaning your house and then you, but..
    especially after few months not playing it, wandering around new titles struggling up and down, and overcomplicated mainstream products you come back here and.. WTF!!

It still tops everything else by far!
    Long story short:
    looks like an interactive sfm video (*provided you get used to the couple of tricks to handle the characters)

Pros:
    - It's light and fairly well optimized, a good 10 yo machine can handle it no problem
    - Great models: the best in town up to 2 years ago (last update)
    - Good graphics, enhanceable with reshade at almost no fps cost
    - Fast and easy going with lots of options and cheesy commands
    - Good pose editing (*) and not to underestimate: 1 handed controls ;)
    - Simple but centered chara original voices and expressions
    - Best fluid mechanics I've seen to date, also customizable
    - Easy and fast undress control

Cons:

- no save options
    - only 2 players m+f, no treesome etc...
    - controls a bit counterintuitive, need a small learning curve
    - no "unofficial" mods allowed
    - Few chara editing: boobs, penis and overall size, but hey...
    - No hands sexual interactions
    - some occasional pose or chara glitches (rare)
    - Esc kills it w/o confirmation
    - No screen resolution or graphic setup (self adaptive)
    - Abandoned (until resurrection)

Overall:
    The best tool for a quickie with your preferred videogamegame celebrity
    5/5
  2. 5.00 star(s)

jisack

The game is very good love how it come with a character models and it pretty good and awesome also the game is free style like a sandbox so we can fuck anyone in those character, animation look smooth but it some how hard to control also it would be good if we can have auto cinemax scene that we can choose do inside or outside.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

genji123

This is really one of the best games I've ever played. Wish there would be more options like backgrounds, clothes, characters or even toys. The controls could be improved like camera angle or sensitivity for moving the characters.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

DoomGuy0

I was very happy when I saw its content.
    The characters, the positions, etc. looked pretty good, but disappointed. First of all, the ragdoll was overdone in the game... nothing is fixed and it moves more than necessary, actually, it could be directly proportional with the controls, but the controls are weird and most importantly, there is only 1 pov out of that many positions.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Gross Perros

My favorite title to date. Straight to the point, no plot, just action. I could play this game forever. Model posing, resizing, control action in various ways of tempo and speed. Models even come with subtle differences in the ways they expand in action and resistance.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

enobine

A real facial simulator! Free movement, well made, beautiful. Would like more stuff automatic or to be more like the guy who masters girls. Overall if you enjoyed Super DeepThroat you should enjoy this one ^^.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Uglyboy23

Hi everyone! First of all, this game is awesome: girls models looks great, liquid physics looks very nice and true facial like is the best thing I saw on this website for maybe half of the year or maybe even more months. What is looks bad - that environment and low textures quality. For new ideas - will be great if we can have more then two characters on the scene (I don't read reviews about this game, maybe it called many times already), more male characters and of course new maps. I hope that this ideas will to planning to add. What is also will be great? I guess something like glory hole place on the map. I saw a bathroom in Tifa's apartment in the backroom so it's will be great to add it. So dev is very cool, I see it, and some of this ideas I hope will come to us someday). Also happy that Quite and Marie Rose is around here). Maybe further we also will see Ellie from Last of ass 2 and other girls from DOA, maybe cyberpunk. Well, I guess it will be very enjoible.... Soooo, thanks to everyone, who read this, dev, you are great, wish love to you all, be careful and stay healthy, bye!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

mesmer11

So much fun posing the characters, even if things can be tricky. The sound effects and improvements the dev has added over the versions have been great

My only suggestion is that it would be much better if the dev were able to hire a VO Patreon actress to make a new set of voices/moans for the ladies in the game. It's a bit weird when they say things that aren't sexual which have been ripped from their original game sources. And an option to have a cock-only version of the male character, which can still be modified in-game like it can already.

Granted, I only started playing it 2 versions ago, and haven't played the newest because my PC is broken :cry:. But i've enjoyed using this game to spend the time getting a scene "just right" for an ideal wank.And
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Schulth

Wow....!!!

I've tried a whole bunch of different games (2D/3D) but this for me is a great concept and amazing implementation. Sure its a little clunky but its by far one of the best I've played.

Maybe some BDSM/Spanking stuff could be added but its still brilliant.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Steven Smith(clone?)

one of the best 3D games ive played and im a pervert so thats saying something. maby add a spread eagle or something more bukkake-ish but thats like saying this sice cream sunday needs more icecream; of course it could but its still a pile of icecream. enjoy it!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Puppetmaster

love the freedom of placing the model
    the game is a dream come true in this stage of development.
    It came a long way! hats up!

Good work
  12. 5.00 star(s)

kellen96

If anything, the voice clips could be a bit better varied and the animations could use a little work, but it's definitely still the best simulation I've come across. Very excited for what's yet to cum.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Ruykiru

This game has an amazing potential and it's pretty to look at but it has a severe lack of QoL features for an enjoyable experience. It's a game about posing characters but it lacks the most basic stuff.
    - No way to save character and camera positions and scene settings.
    - No 1st person/POV camera. Easy fix is adding a toggle for male model head and a FOV slider.
    - The menu is literally garbage, a scroll fest. Needs different tabs to organize the settings and keybinds to quickly change stuff.
    - Very clunky controls for the camera and for pose tweaking.
    - No way to turn off girl eye tracking, maybe it should be off my default because the game doesn't even have a pov camera ffs.
    - No way to change the lights in the scene.
    - No keybind customization.
    I could do this all day. Why is adding "mod" support and more girls a top priority when the game doesn't even play properly?
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Rape Lord

this game is very similar to VaM with simplified (and familiar) character models. if you have no patience, there are scenes and customization options if you scroll down below the character selector. once you practice the controls for a few hours you should be able to create some pretty great scenes on your own. not enough games out there let you create your own scenes. im a big fan of this style of game, but ive got the patience to learn it, and i actually have an interest in playing the game, not just yeeting the skeet. i really hope the dev adds VR support for this game.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

ThreeLeggedMan

The only problems i have with the game is these

-The creator of the game is lazy.
    -Update delays - (this shit enough for you to stop playing the damn game.)
    -Prices:WaitWhat: - (too much and not worth it's money)
    -The new cum effect - (Shit looks like some kind of jelly.. idk but it's looks unrealistic and looks too thick. Dude must be eating so much solid food and garlic)
    -Broken physics
    -Interaction of poses with the environment is broken
    -Controls:HideThePain:
    -No real time effects like the cum not stays on girls face when switch pose.
    -Femboy cloud - (add male characters and changing them too, like girls..)

This game is not even close to SDT. Y'all stop saying it "3d sdt" lol it seems this game still has a long way to becoming a new sdt.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

ltserge

It's okay, but the lack of updates is killing my motivation to continue playing it.

It has the same qualities as SDT, but it's missing something.

The things the developer has done to the public version is kind of weird too, stripping all the characters except Mercy, instead of leaving it 1 or 2 updates behind like other developers and then putting a 20 dollar price tag on something that isn't even close to being finished.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Elbo

I've been keeping an eye on this for a while because it looked as though it had really good potential but hadn't gotten there yet. They've been slowly improving it with each update and as of 0.41a, the latest version at the time of this review, it has become pretty damn good.

Pros:
    -The models are all famous video game hotties and for the most part rather accurate.
    -The pose ability is the real star of the show here. It's still awkward to control and glitches out sometimes but it's at the point now where it isn't totally frustrating to the point of wanting to rage quit ~anymore~.
    -Fully animated and if you can think of a pose you can probably make it happen. Complete with changing facial expressions. The ability to change depth and thrust are wonderful additions and add greatly to the realism.
    -Sound consists of actual samples from the games the characters are taken from.
    -Cum physics
    -Customizable. Would be nice to see even more options but what is offered is good.

Cons:
    -Controls are getting better but it still has its quirks and a couple of baffling decisions like having cum mapped to left click. Left clicking and holding covers most of the actions you can do (context/location sensitive) so by having cumming be on left click means you are constantly, accidentally spraying cum everywhere. Some folks might see this as a pro I guess haha.
    -While the girls in game currently are pretty accurate, there is still room for improvement in terms of how they look in certain positions.

Things I would love to see:
    -Some reactions or dedicated animations for when cumming/ erection physics. Currently you can set up an animation and when you cum she might make an exclamation or change facial expressions a little and you see cum overflowing (which is cool) but that's about it at the moment.
    -I think because this game reminds me of SDT I would love to see some of its ideas added in, like gagging , passing out or the girl taking charge. Depending on how the game is programmed I know that might not actually be possible.
    -Would love to have the ability to save custom poses that I have set up. This one seems pretty doable :)

TLDR:
    Great game! If you like the idea of setting up your own sex scenes and positions (and why wouldn't you?) give it a shot. Just be aware it's controls take some getting used to and there's definitely room for improvement.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

rafkin

For something non-standard, this is one of the best things I've found on here.
    Surprisingly good graphics and voice lines are a nice touch.

It's a good selection of girls so this isn't a complaint but adding something exotic would be a nice feature. Also, the option to change Cloud into a beast/alien/monster, etc.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

darko87

More of a sex scene poser than a game, and it's a little bit wonky to position characters in custom poses, but this is an amazing concept and it uses great models for the most part. The use of custom voices from the characters enhances it, though maybe it could use more moaning/grunting sounds. I also see potential for more levels, females and male models, and positions to be added in the future, akin to how much super deepthroat blew up many years ago.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

sharuez

Pretty dope little sandbox! the ability to literally freely do whatever you want pretty cool and exciting ;) The characters look really good, and the animations are pretty high quality.

The sliders are basic but they work and are really nice to have!

Tho with no matter how good this tool/sandbox, I will say it is a bit clunky to move characters and move their parts around and something you gotta get use too and obviously would be amazing with more girls added! Also couple more animations like hj,boobfk maybe even kissing idk.

Totally worth a look and a download. Reviewed v0.4pro