Unity - Abandoned - True Facials [0.42b Pro March 14th] [HenryTaiwan]

1. 5.00 star(s)

mf29

Please please please support this game if you can.

It might not be the most customizable right now, but the physics of the animations are the best. The amount of control you have is the best you'll ever see in any 3D simulation game.
    The controls might not be very intuitive at first, but once you learn the ropes, there is plenty to play around with to satisfy yourself.

This game delivers what I wish modern 3D ero-games like Illusion games does in terms of the sex. I want to feel that realism to the movements/animation. I want the freedom to customize the way that I'm moving the characters, not just be constricted to a simple in/out cycle with a speed setting. And this game does just that.

I wish this game engine develops even more and more, and I wish more adult game developers do something similar to this. Please support Henry Taiwan, they're doing something really special here.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

moedor

The best sex simulation game, plain and simple. Nothing else comes close. Virt a Mate has more customization, but the sex act in itself is lacking. This one takes the cake. What else can I say... have to fill the 200 cap limit...
  3. 5.00 star(s)

GastonX

This simulator is rated way too low considering it's far from complete and the niche it fills.

It lets you jizz on/in girls in a more realistic way than almost anything else you can find, while freely posing the characters. That on its own makes it worthwhile and something I really hope gets more support.

Right now as of v0.4 it has:
    - Reverted to only 1 girl (Aerith) it seems.
    - Horrendous controls.
    - Horrendous performance even on a monster PC with a turbo roided 3900X + RTX 3080 (runs in DX11 mode and hammers a single thread for draw calls).
    - Not nearly enough to customize the 1 girl, such as no option to make her tits flop a little to actually look real-ish which alone makes things look really weird.
    - Almost no graphics options, and the resolution option it says it offers doesn't even say what each setting is.

The list of negatives go on, and I STILL give this 5 stars for what it is. If the niche this fills is what you like, give it a try. Here's hoping it actually gets completed.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE: The version number is not changed but now 2B and Tifa have been added.

I also should have mentioned that the sex interaction in general is more realistic than most the other crap around.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3176988

This was a disappointing game, but it does have promise. There doesn't seem to be a window mode. I pressed Alt + Enter a billion times and nothing ever happened. It just stayed in fullscreen or borderless fullscreen. There is no way to adjust the game volume from Options or Settings. I had to Alt + Tab outside of the window, click on my Windows taskbar volume icon, find the game application, and then adjust the volume slider. And the next time that I start the game, the volume will be at 100% again and I'll have to do it all over. As far as I can tell, there is no way to switch to a different female in the 0.4 Pro version. I tried left clicking and right clicking that change female section a hundred times and nothing happened. I was stuck with Arielle, or whatever her name is. The UI was a bit confusing, but not only that it is also glitched. It will tell you to move your mouse cursor to the bottom right of the screen to access the sex menu. But once you do that, you can't make that menu area close. So it stays open indefinitely until you change the pose. And I only liked the "cum on tits" pose. I wanted to enjoy that pose, but the problem is you can keep left clicking a hundred times and it takes forever before you can cum again. And I already changed the cum settings to have a ton of fluids, etc. If I could cum as often as I left click, then I would like this game. Other than that, the game is a bit laggy and it was difficult to control the camera and penis angle. I didn't care about any of the other sex poses. As far as I am concerned, the only pose worth anything is the "cum on tits" and it's actually a "cum of face" pose because it is easier to get it on her face than her tits, which is a good thing because that's what I like. I wish there was a way to make her open her mouth so you could aim in it. This game is honestly a 1 star because it's not very playable for me in this state, but since I like being able to resize her breasts and I like the "cum on tits" pose I will give it two stars. It's just too bad that you can only cum once every 60 seconds or something like that. I think that I should uninstall this game and wait for a later version to see if it has improved any. I can't enjoy the game now because of the cum limitations. I already maxed out all the cum settings, but even with them at max your ability to cum very limited.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

egegereturns

Since henry is back I've decided to review this game

One of the better sandbox/simulation games out there.
    the physics are very well made and the animation is quite smooth for a game that's been made by 1 person. I have high hopes for this game since henry is back and I'm sure we'll get amazing updates in the future

some improvements I think this game requires are:
    Better UI
    Easier character position change
    Smoother sex animation
    More male options such as skin color/body type/penis types
    Save option for changes made in the settings so you don't have to get back in the game and re-do them all
  6. 5.00 star(s)

loler69

Update 0.4 has brought a level of quality only few games have achieved on this site, from graphics to actual playability this game offers a true simulation experience, easy to pose characters and optimized movements. In 0.4 the physics have been greatly improved which adds so much to the game, especially during the blowjob scenes where the stretch of the mouth just adds that dash of detail, and in this game the details is where its at, although many are not that significant, little details everywhere accumulate while playing and it really shows the amount of work and passion that has been put into this project.

In comparison to the 0.39 version (which was already a great game), adding an actual place the characters are grounded on makes it feel much more immersive. As for the graphics, it went from a toony look in the previous version to AAA graphics. although many people talk about bad performance, with a 1070 i didnt struggle at all, and from what i can tell it would run very well on a 970 as well. The slider for the breasts is very well done and doesnt just change the size but also the shape, which is another detail many projects just miss.

As for the cons of this game, there arent many considering its very much considered under development, that being:
    -Obviously only 1 female and 1 male character. (has been said more will come in the next update)
    -Clothing is a bit stiff, although to me theyre naked half the time so its not a big deal, but i can see it being a bummer for others.
    -Although i may have missed it, an option to detach the feet from the ground to lift the legs in the air because it can cause characters to clip at times when pulled to far. (you can, just move the calves, works great)
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Issone1

Very cool demo. The creator went AWOL, so I'd consider this (0.39) the final version at least for now. Hopefully Henry comes back and either continues the project or gives it to others to implement the physics and effects in their own unity games maybe. The game has a pretty decent amount of girls. The FF VII remaster ones look really, really good.

I have a r5 1600 [3.9ghz] and a GTX 1070 TI. The framerate at 1440p gets real bad for me if I "spam fire" :Kappa:. Basically don't expect lots of fluid on screen and decent framerates unless your pc is phenomenal.

There isn't an "interface" on screen immediately as others have noted. TOP TIP: Press space to start. Honestly just press buttons til you figure it out. Esc closes the game, so don't press that unless you want to reload. Speaking of, game loads nice and quickly for me. It's on an ssd though.

this could have been one of the best things on this site. Hopefully the fellow making it returns.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

GleenXstudio

Not perfect but quite unique and worth trying.

It is not really a game. I would call it more a software/studio, something close to an automated/simplified HS studio or simplified AnimateDAZ.

The good :
    The freedom of movement and interaction is pretty impressive.
    Of course, due to that freedom, there are lot of bugs, which is understandable when you play randomly with joints, nodes and textures, but overall the girls reacts and interacts pretty well to your actions.
    In fact, considering the complexity of such collision physics and interactions, it is pretty remarkable that it works with so little bugs.
    Most problems happen when you start tweaking the proportions of male and female, but that is expected. Happens the same in HS and DAZ when you go out of proportion.
    It would be great if there are some bulge physics in the future, I know it is hard to do but it would be a really great feature and probably valuable as well.
    Also I believe you can only do facials in the game, and cannot cum inside the mouth (or at least you don't realize it as the animations stays the same), that could be another possible improvement.

Obviously the famous heroines helps to the enjoyment. Most of the assests already exists I believe, but whatever I don't care, the main focus of the game is how you can interact with those assets. I suggest some DOA girls like Marie-Rose or 2B from Nier, to complete the roaster, but I think it is quite good already, and not what needs more work at the moment.

The Bad :
    The interface is not user friendly, and the controls kinda hard to manage depending on the angle of view you have.
    When you start the game, you are directly thrown in the field with a girl and a totally empty interface , without any explanation. I'm pretty sure some people uninstalled the game 30 secs after, as it appears at first glance that you cannot do much and you have no idea what you can do. The gameplay is not intuitive and not explained at the start.
    If I didn't insist by pressing all existing keys from my keyboard, to finally find after 30 attempts some menu with finally some options... I would have rated the game 1 star with a "WTH is this empty game !?"

For those who want to test the game : You have to press "SPACE" and/or "CTRL" if you want to understand what the game has to offer. You are welcome ;)

=========

Overall it is an impressive sex software, which lacks a bit of help for the user and the IU is really something to not neglect, and I remove 1 star because of that.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Furabia

While the game has decent potential, specially considering that it could become a "3D SDT", as it stands now the game is only mediocre.

The concept of the game is great: a sort of "blowjob simulator" where the main focus is to play around with oral related stuff, but there's also some content for vanilla sex and penetrations for some added variety.

Unlike the classic SDT, this uses 3D models which all look nice while not being too demanding on the PC performance, and there is some decent interactions in how to play with the blowjobs and models, as well as some very good fluid (cum really) simulation that sticks on their faces and etc.

That said, two main problems that are related to each other brings everything crumbling down; the user interface and controls.

Or more specifically, the complete lack of user interface makes it unappealing to any normal user. You see, a game is defined by an interaction between the user and the game logic, and to that end there must be some sort of minimally decent interface, but at least on this version the game doesn't manage to even reach that bare minimum.

And related to that, the controls, I think the most positive word that I can use to describe the controls is as "atrocious". Very clunky and unintuitive, not user friendly at all.

If it were not for these 2 big problems, the game would deserve a decent 3 stars, or maybe even 4 stars if it polishes on its strong points like the models interactions/animations and overall sex, but as it stands the controls and UI pose a severe barrier to casual play, and only the most hardcore fans will manage to look past them.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

guhgh

One of a kind game, for someone who spent multiple hours in SDT it feels like home, there is plenty of space for improvement but as an early concept i really liked it. In future seeing features like importing your own characters would be amazing, also Discord community is very friendly :D
  11. 5.00 star(s)

ZoroHHU

It's a nice idea overall , the physics might be strange , but we can still enjoy it just have to wait until more things comes out like more characters , positions, and more option and the games can maybe be almost perfect (for me) !
  12. 4.00 star(s)

pbam

good concept, the voice acting is accurate for the characters. camera and character movement could use tweaking or a redesign, maybe a lock into the man's perspective. also really impressed with the file size, I've seen games that are much larger than this yet have such god awful models and bloat everywhere. looking forward to where this goes
  13. 1.00 star(s)

Darkreign21

Not a game, should be moved to the "absolute minimum proof of concept tech demo with stolen assets to generate revenue and dip before delivering anything substantial" section.

pros:
    - assets that don't look like shit (no gobbos!)
    - unusually decent cream texture/physics - this is the only notable thing about this "project"
    - nice preview screenshots to bait your interest

cons:
    - runs like shit even though it's made in unity, which is quite the feat in itself and promises a great future
    - the "UI" is a joke
    - controls are unintuitive and clunky, probably to distract from the fact that this is a glorified asset viewer
    - no gameplay whatsoever, you'll uninstall after 60 seconds

Yeah, it's another one of those, "this looks interesting/promising/has potential!".
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Billy Bobinski

As of right now, I give it a 4/5 - it scratches an itch I've had for fucking ages. It can do with a lot of optimizing graphically(lags a good bit and my machine isn't exactly light) and some optimization to its controls but this is forgivable as its still early in its life - not really excusable for long, but nevermind that as of now.
    However, it's also a game where you get to angle and dynamically fuck and jizz all over the eyes, mouths and general faces of your favorite video game waifus - what's not to like about that? It has a lot of nice features(the throat bulges, make up smearing, the way they look up at the camera) and it's just hot smut on the internet again.

Folks are at an uproar about the price tags associated to this on patreon so expect a portion of everything you see to be perhaps distorted by this - that aside, I think it's a nice(FUCKING FINALLY) continuation of Super Deepthroat.
    Good Job, came a bunch - please keep making it.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

QUANQ77

I'd normally avoid demos because they're often only good for short few minute playthroughs, generally taking longer to download than to experience fully, and True Facials is certainly one of those games. This is a review for the "TrueFacials_Demo_v0.27b" version, so things may improve over time.

All this felt like was a tech demo to show off cum effects. Models, sounds, environments and perhaps more are taken from other works, such as Overwatch or Bioshock Infinite. You'd perhaps think the cum effects would be pretty impressive if they appeared to be the sole focus of the project, but they don't seem all that much better than some SFM/Blender works I've seen, and compared to some are actually worse. It's too watery, lacks any definition and drips down like something a bird would release.

One omitted feature, which baffles me, is the ability to change the consistency or volume of what's fired each time. You have to build up a single spot if you want something that looks like more than a dribble, and the amount that leaks down only really seems to increase how white it is with more sprayed on top, rather than getting thicker in a more 3D sense. Where are the globs? The thick ropes? If it's going to be the main feature it needs to be a lot more fleshed out before just polling for new girls to add.

An additional gripe I have is with the controls; they're just not intuitive enough. The cock can get stuck focusing on a point of the body very easily, and the camera doesn't move in a way you'd expect, so expect to look at the control descriptions very frequently in the three or so minutes you'll toy around with it before it either bores you or crashes. (That's not a jab, it really did crash when I closed it a second time.)

Patreon stuff aside, this is just a bad "game". The one unique selling point, the facials, are completely unimpressive with physics and effects that are outshone easily at best and are just laughable at worst. If you want content with the characters, like blowjobs or something along those lines, check if any new content was released by your favorite SFM/Blender artists, you won't find anything worthwhile here for now. This needs a lot more work before being more than a three minute curio.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

jodike

This game had the potential to be rather good but the dev decided to make a public version (which isn't a bad thing there are other games with public version that are a update behind) but then decide to strip the public version of nearly all content so you only have access to mercy (while the previous version had all girls) and also displayed some ea levels of greed by asking 20 dollars for a game that has barely any content yet
  17. 1.00 star(s)

Remu2000

The game is enjoyable, however it lacks variety, yes, it does have potential, yet blowjobs and cumshots can only get you so far. The performance is wonky even with a good PC., the menu is nonexistent, and the controls are janky. Hopefully the game can improve in the future.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

Amte

Game with an own idea, thank god.
    Cum effect is good so far but I hope you work towards a step further: Create a walkable 3D environment and, perhaps, different environmental situations fitting with each character. Otherwise, it's too simplistic or quickly over.

So much potential regarding customization and characters.

The controls became better over time as well as the customization. So far so good.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Njarux

You have an interactive model of Tifa, or mercy with the new update, and you get to cum on her. That's the game so far. the physics of the sperm is pretty damn good and hopefully the game continues to develop and evolve. If it allows character imports in the far future then we may see it take a position of Honey select where devs use it as a resource

There isn't much but what's there is a masterpiece
  20. 5.00 star(s)

SuperLewdMaster

This version is still very rough and hard to use, but the look of moving cum on smiling face is good. If the creator put in more work this can turn into something great. For example if the girl can talk or some sort of story surrounding it. Overall promising enough that I want people to try it but needs work.