Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

ddz

Mar 3, 2020
It would be best if we could save (and share) our own poses, rather than spend several minutes every time to make one. If implemented, this will also allow HT to have more time working on other aspects of the game, since he won't need to add new poses himself. Probably not an easy feature to implement though.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
It would be best if we could save (and share) our own poses, rather than spend several minutes every time to make one. If implemented, this will also allow HT to have more time working on other aspects of the game, since he won't need to add new poses himself. Probably not an easy feature to implement though.
Concept wise it should be easy
It all depends on Unity...
Maybe our hero @ColtZero could try to work something out

Apr 18, 2021
The people complaining about performance in this thread need to calm the fuck down.

You got this demo for free. Fuck off with your complaints.

Who the fuck entitled you to a perfect version of somebody else's creation/labor?

It is a work in progress. The work is excellent. Be happy it exists.

Where's the one you made? Oh right.
Imagine being a reddit tier dev simp on a coomer game website
The work is not "excellent" and no matter the cost, people have a right to critique it.
"Where's the one you made? Oh right." Really? Food critics do not have to be chefs in order to critique, film critics do not have to be writers, directors or actors to critique films and so on... Just stop.

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
The people complaining about performance in this thread need to calm the fuck down.

You got this demo for free. Fuck off with your complaints.

Who the fuck entitled you to a perfect version of somebody else's creation/labor?

It is a work in progress. The work is excellent. Be happy it exists.

Where's the one you made? Oh right.
1 - No one's complaining about performance, discussing performance is fine, it'd be weird not to mention performance problems to others if they exist. Discussing it might actually help some people.
2 - He's being paid and you don't know who here are supporters.
3 - That's a strawman, he's working to get more supporters, and complaints regarding new works are valid from those who aren't supporters. Also refer back to point 2.
4 - Agreed for the most part, I wouldn't call it excellent, but you can tell by my review that I think it deserves a better rating than it has, especially considering it's in the early stages.
5 - That's a strawman, also refer back to points 2 and 3.

Anyway, you're overreacting, no one here is raging about anything, discussion regarding performance, especially of a 3D game, should always be a thing so long as it's productive. It's like you've never been in a thread discussing a modern game, talking about performance and what to do about it is usually the top point of discussion.

Apr 7, 2019
How do you swap? I hover to the right, and where it says choose a girl it only shows Aerith. Don't know what I'm doing wrong or what else do I have to do.
If it only shows Aerith, then you have only the Preview version, which, along with other issues, only has Aerith. Try downloading again from one of the links in the OP. It should be a zip file with the name " TrueFacials_Pro_0.4_Comeback ".

Reactions: rmrk94

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
sucks that they removed almost all of the characters
I didn't use the version before the restart, but based on the screenshots, the new one seems like quite the upgrade that was worthwhile. I don't like the new face of the FF7R Tifa as much as the older models, but aside from that one detail, the quality overall seems much higher.

Even if it means waiting much longer, I'd rather that, than have a lower quality simulator.

Reactions: ddz

rancid.husk

Jul 18, 2017
Man I wish my laptop could run this. It could run the old versions just fine enough, but now the voice lines are done before their mouths even move.
sad times.

Reactions: parkunder2

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I have sufficient enough performance for it not to be distracting, but it's barely so, considering my 3070 is pegged at 100% i'm not surprised most people would have performance issues, especially in this GPU market where everything is prohibitively expensive and in short supply, i'm glad i managed to snatch a 30xx card before it got too crazy.

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
Well if the dev has any sense he'll add setting soon so more people aside from those with high end GPUs will be able to get tolerable frame rates. Can't have a customer base to support him on Patreon if most people can't run the game.

Speaking of which, does anyone know if the dev has outlined plans regarding such things?

Reactions: parkunder2

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
Well if the dev has any sense he'll add setting soon so more people aside from those with high end GPUs will be able to get tolerable frame rates. Can't have a customer base to support him on Patreon if most people can't run the game.

Speaking of which, does anyone know if the dev has outlined plans regarding such things?
Keep in mind, you're talking about a dev who went dead silent for over a year between the release of 0.39 and 0.4
Suffice it to say that we have no idea what Henry is currently doing.

Reactions: GastonX
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes