Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Jimyxiii

Feb 11, 2018
Anyone got a clue? The Pro and Extra versions got an Unity Crash, i updated every driver, installed the unity driver and so on.

Amd Ryzen 1800x, nvidia 2070 super and 16 gb ram, only ssd's

Apr 7, 2019
I was gonna complain that it looks like people here don't know how to fucking read, but I noticed that there wasn't any update to the changelog explaining stuff, so allow me to post what was on the public post explaining the situation and new features.
Some key upgrades:

- Girls now have all sexual parts that deforms dynamically.

- Cloth and hair physics similar to the actual games.

- Many more poses and better pose controls.

- Actual scenes with dynamic indirect lighting.

- Completely new fluid rendering.

- Uniquely, you can now record perfectly smooth clips ingame (F9) while playing, the preview clip was created with this.

*This version is a technical preview of v0.4 and contains Aerith & Cloud, intended to check for performance and severe bugs. The full release will arrive next month with more girls and hopefully with those problems fixed.*

The initial release of this preview version also tends to crash and have strange collision bugs in most PCs, presumably because of something to do with system locale. The dev has posted a hotfix, but I'm not sure if the link in the OP is the fixed version, so if you have this issue, then you might want to run it with NTLEAS using these settings:
1630173193418.png
*On the appPath part, click on the little button with 3 dots, and search for the TrueFacials.exe file you downloaded, then save and run.

Finally, as said before, for now only Aerith and Cloud are available. If you only want more girls, I recommend going back to v0.39 for now, since it includes about 10 girls, but less freedom of posing among other things.
Here's the link to download v0.39 provided by Yurka111:
https://f95zone.to/masked/workuploa...T.VcPdJxiGYEOtxOUJssltgPvG9ODnPssQ3Snuf38Lgrt

rawr52

May 23, 2019
This is so much better than the previous one. Good work. Can't wait to see the final result with all the women.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes