Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Remove geolocation from windows & you don't need any loc-emu anymore ;)
That's a new for me,
not really needing for this game as it works like a charm on my toaster (even fast I'd say), but I'll try it on other stuff that gives me more issues
Thanks

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Is there any way to reduce the graphics? my GPU is at 100% :( . thank you very much
Limit your fps to below what you were getting. Either do it from control panel of your graphics driver or use other programs like RivaTuner.
Using 100% of your gpu isn't a bad thing though, unless it is overheating.

• Love
Reactions: tidu0650

Freikaa

Jan 7, 2022
Just asking, if there is modding how can we add others characters with the file in ".tfa" i want sombra, or other

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Just asking, if there is modding how can we add others characters with the file in ".tfa" i want sombra, or other
Straight from developers patreon page which you can find in the OP:
"- We have a setback on public models porting. I've definitely spoken too soon on it, as in reality it's too big of a technical problem. I'm very sorry that I've had to it put on hold, but I'll continue to pursue other leads to provide more quality contents."

Reactions: Freikaa

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Ok that's wired
Just started the game and find Cloud kneeling in front of the basic male.
sorry no proof, as when I tried to change character the game froze, so it might be a glitch...

But I was wondering if it could be exploited to have 2 girls playing

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
What would be the point there would basically be no interaction between two females in this game.
Posing and taking pictures for fun, no?
besides, assuming it is a glitch, we don't know if the girl model can load the man phisics or not (and by phisics I mean the collision boxes, therefor simulating a cunnilingus for example)

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
guys i'm missing something ? i download the latest version of the game and i can choose only one girl. there is any new commands for change the girl ???

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Posing and taking pictures for fun, no?
besides, assuming it is a glitch, we don't know if the girl model can load the man phisics or not (and by phisics I mean the collision boxes, therefor simulating a cunnilingus for example)
Yeah I suppose for pics it's fine but the collision boxes are only for the male to female genitals, there is no tongue etc so female on female cunnilingus wouldn't obviously function.

Zakat_Maat

Nov 30, 2020
Crashing unity :((Please help
NTLEAS does not help
I read the forum from page 80 and did not find an answer

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: evaw

richter_gray

Jan 14, 2019
Crashing unity :((Please help
NTLEAS does not help
I read the forum from page 80 and did not find an answer
People seem to have different problems regarding how to launch the game, it's been like this since 0.41 at least.
- Open the ntleas folder and run ntleasWin.exe, then in the AppPath choose TrueFacials.exe or bin.exe (you might have to try both), Save and Run
- Open TrueFacials.exe or TrueFacials.bat from the main folder and see if it works, for me bin.exe also works but it simply runs the previous version 0.41

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes