Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
Thanks for the help guys. Apparently I was using the wrong software to extract it. I managed to open it now, but I have to be honest in saying I'm clearly in over my head with this. I'll keep trying my best at this, but I'm unlikely to make much progress with my available skills.
I'll be honest, I'm a bit out of touch with TF at the moment. I'm basically unable to code mod for
0.4+ because I haven't been able to do a true blue decompilation of the code like I can with 0.39.
And even with 0.39 my focus hasn't really been there for like a month now.

I did recently discover that Asset Studio can extract fbx files properly now, so I could start looking into
that, but I don't think you guys realize just how complicated a process this really is.

The best potential solution I've come up with for it:
First - Prepare a character 3D model with a TF compatible skeleton and shapekey layout
Second - Load up that model into the Unity version that TF is made in
Third - Start populating that project with C# scripts that have a property structure that matches the C# scripts in the actual game. Note that when I say property structure, I'm referring to the values that are assigned to them that you'd see in asset viewers like UABEA and asset studio, the full code probably isn't needed, you just need to match the property structures
Fourth - Create a GameObject prefab for the character not only with the model, but also with all the C# property structure scripts assigned to the right objects in the prefab, with the right values and assignments made to the properties of each script assigned to each object
?th - Potentially do something similar to the C# scripts but for shaders/materials too
Fifth - Build the GameObject prefab into an asset bundle, which can be done with Unity itself, using an editor script
Sixth - Open up your custom asset bundle with UABEA and manually go through all the script assets, dump them to text files and edit the text files to assign them to the correct assembly references for the actual game dlls. Reimporting the edited text dumps for all of the script assets that you changed
Seven - Potentially edit other assets
Eight - Copy your custom built asset bundle into the mods folder as a .tfa/.tfm and hope to god it actually works

I haven't even attempted this myself, so this isn't really a guide, just my own idea about a potential way to do it.

This is the editor script I mentioned in the Fifth step:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
On a different note, I've been messing around in 0.39. I freed up the posing a little and I got this nifty idea with interesting potential, though it's not really something for the game itself. Motion capture style recording.

I actually got motion capture recording working, but with the final game skeleton, which is not directly compatible with the original FBX model skeletons. I'm currently still trying to figure out how to make it compatible. But here's how the mocap skeleton looks right now on it's own.

My thought with this is that it would be cool to use True Facials to do motion capture for lewd animation work, since it has dynamic posing and animations.

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
Oh and... I kinda forgot to share the latest 0.39 mod here... I mostly just added some new colored smearing effects for cum and a half-assed attempt at lip-stick smearing as well. Also made it so that the smears can be cleaned with wetness over time, and wetness dries over time. And there's quick cleanup keyboard shortcuts as well. Other than that, I just did some minor changes. J is still the mod "on" key, but the S key is no longer necessary and I reassigned the shortcut for orgasm to K, and L is for applying lip stick to the girls lips. The QWERTY keys are the clean up short cuts.

The freed up leg posing is not in this since I started doing that after P&O 2.3

My real problem is I'm feeling kind of directionless at the moment. There's so many features I want to add/improve to make animations look better now that I've come up with the motion capture idea. But they are all quite challenging. I was attempting to figure out how to make the penis remain flexible during penetration to potentially make sex look smoother and more dynamics, but it winds up actually making penetration buggy or not work at all. Then there's the autonomous kissing feature I want to add a sense of foreplay and I really want to try making dynamic kiss marks possible. But it will require a lot of work, starting with making it possible to actually target spots on the body to kiss.

I feel like I'm accomplishing nothing at the moment, especially since that kissing feature is a goal I set before 2022 and I just haven't been able to set my mind to it again ever since getting sick in January. Think I'm kinda getting tired of modding in general at this point to be honest, even the old gen console modding for Gamecube/PS2/PS1 I was doing.

Last edited:

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
On a different note, I've been messing around in 0.39. I freed up the posing a little and I got this nifty idea with interesting potential, though it's not really something for the game itself. Motion capture style recording.

I actually got motion capture recording working, but with the final game skeleton, which is not directly compatible with the original FBX model skeletons. I'm currently still trying to figure out how to make it compatible. But here's how the mocap skeleton looks right now on it's own.

My thought with this is that it would be cool to use True Facials to do motion capture for lewd animation work, since it has dynamic posing and animations.
interesting how the model has foot finger bones... I assume the further development for Hj/Fj is totally possible.

noob question...
did u check if there are differences between the game models and the standard ones? (I think he uses the smutba.se, but not sure).

Man I feel so useless with Blender :cry:
Thanks for your work

Man Gayson

May 7, 2018
I got the meshes of dva into blender. The head of the full body mesh spawns inside the chest for some reason however. I'll play around with them and see if I can recompile them. My primary goal is just to replace meshes at this point, then work on doing detailing later.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
hello to all I wonder if you have advanced the project of "powers added model in the mod folder" in any case I wish you good luck because unfortunately I can not help you since I have no knowledge in all this :)

Valath

Jan 18, 2018
Sixth - Open up your custom asset bundle with UABEA and manually go through all the script assets, dump them to text files and edit the text files to assign them to the correct assembly references for the actual game dlls. Reimporting the edited text dumps for all of the script assets that you changed
Step six should, at the very least, be tractable using PowerShell and Notepad++. Use PowerShell to dump the files you need, and use NPP to edit all the files by regex. As long as the assembly reference notation is identical, it should be a ten-minute process.

Daikaioth

Jan 31, 2019
am back for round 2. and

not gonna lie, this is the most stimulating hentai game i ever tried in my entire life and its also so calm wholesome and relaxing
seriously, i thought it would take another decade before i saw something as simple like this pop up,
i also never expected the vaginal insertions to be this godly.. y'know..
since this was supposed to be about the facial stuff.. and the facial stuff is already great, but then this upgrade dropped and
damm that vaginal/anal collision physics, beats wildlife/project lovecraft/subverse 10/10 any day
that and the monster cock size bruh, and bruh those random va audio grunts Kills it yoooo...the efx creates a harmony dammmm yo
the potential this has is simply incredible. the most practical click and jump in
now imagine how much better and polished this would be with the basic and required functions its currently missing ,
added in in the future
better = customization
audio = customization
better = controls
more = features
more = content

like its a endless list of good shit , i just hope it doesn't sit on its current progress for a few years like other predecessors has

i might put together everyone's feedback and create a suggestions board,
saw lots of good ideas get scrolled over

on a side note. this needs tablet support. mouse is annoying unknown_2022.03.14-20.36_01.png

Last edited:

Daikaioth

Jan 31, 2019
New characters dropped:
Widowmaker, Ciri, and Marie Rose.
oh? i remember Jinx being on there, i guess there was a falling out, lmao
as popular as jinx is, don't think rose could win one over on the vote count

Sadly that there is no Korra(Avatar). I would like to see her there
go vote n wait ur luck lol

Can I remove Quiet's eye mask thing yet in this new update?
don't think so mate, its part of her kit, it would need to be removed manually, which is not on henrys bucket list

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2019
It's not truly an update, just more models. Still nice. Funny fact, Jinx was supposed to be a new girl, buuuuut Henry had trouble with the model

yungnoojies

Apr 5, 2019
if anyone ever figures out modding in custom characters, I've a full character model .blend project that I will pay money for someone to prepare for this

Reactions: ram700
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes