Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro Hotfix 1] [HenryTaiwan]

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I'm quite impressed... when all the chars are in (including 2B) this will be a bomb.
Thanks for the NtLea workaround, despite my toaster being a top of the line in 2013, the game works like a charm. just a bit demanding for the cpu compared to the previous one

By the way, does anybody know how to change the resolution? my default should be 1k, but idk how to doublecheck

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I'm quite impressed... when all the chars are in (including 2B) this will be a bomb.
Thanks for the NtLea workaround, despite my toaster being a top of the line in 2013, the game works like a charm. just a bit demanding for the cpu compared to the previous one

By the way, does anybody know how to change the resolution? my default should be 1k, but idk how to doublecheck
Yeah that demo was definitely heavier on resource. I just hope they add options to tone down graphics quality for potato users in the final revision. Jesus I desperately need a new machine why is everything so fckng expensive these days

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Yeah that demo was definitely heavier on resource. I just hope they add options to tone down graphics quality for potato users in the final revision. Jesus I desperately need a new machine why is everything so fckng expensive these days
Yep prices don't go down... mostly due to the fact that a 5 Y old mercedes is always better than a brand new ford... (and I had 4 of the latter).
the only tip I can share is thinking forward when you make an investment (eg. good motherboard) and stay on the lookout for the bargain.
and for Christ sake forget the laptops!!!! (but that is only my opinion)

a good option is also to use one of those optimization suites, if you choose the good one (never the free one) they really do the job

Reactions: loler69

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Shortage and crazy prices will be the reality also for almost whole next year. I work in the industry and situation is worst than most of people think. My suggestion is to be patient and hold on...

• Red Heart
Reactions: JhonLui

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
...why you guys don't read the tread ?? All is said in these pages :rolleyes:
Version 4.0 is just a preview and features Aerith only. Next update should add other characters
Last version with more girls is 0.39. Search the tread for the download link

I mean...I ain't generally in the habit of reading 90+ pages worth of comments before I try a game. On account of I work for a living. I have a family. Etc, etc. Life stuff, yanno?

Maybe that's the kinda thing that should be stickied or in the OP? :unsure:

That would be way more helpful than the facepalm emojis. Straight up on the for real tip yo. Word up. :cool:

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
I mean...I ain't generally in the habit of reading 90+ pages worth of comments before I try a game. On account of I work for a living. I have a family. Etc, etc. Life stuff, yanno?

Maybe that's the kinda thing that should be stickied or in the OP? :unsure:

That would be way more helpful than the facepalm emojis. Straight up on the for real tip yo. Word up. :cool:
...it would be enough to read last pages only...there was 2 request, one just after another, on how to change Aerith and chose other characters and just a couple of posts above there was a post saying that ver 4.0 is a beta with Aerith only...same for the crash at start (using NTLEAS solved the issues for most of the users). Nobody is telling to read all the topic...just to browse some few posts or last pages...

Reactions: MercuriusORG

Ellano7

Sep 22, 2018
0.4 is very poorly optimized. It runs at around 20 FPS. I hope it gets better in the next version. Is there a way to decrease the resolution btw.?

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
why is the game so fucked-up for me?
switching positions dosn't affect it, and it seem like Aerith is the only character choosable

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
digging the latest version two bad theres only one girl for now.. the cum on tits options being pov is wonderful.

Need an invisible male option tho.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Seriously 0.4 is one of the best sex simulators there is despite all the current issues and lack of characters, the fluid physics are out of this world, I honestly cannot think of one title that does it better not even close.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Throw in some more fixes for bugs, better controls and optimizations etc along with a heap of characters and customization and this game right here should belong at the top of F95's lists. Beware though you need a beasty rig to run this stable, my 3800X/3070 runs it fine but I could see older rigs struggling.

Might have to show Henry some love via Patreon for this, would hate to see this go abandoned again.

KHighman

Aug 13, 2018
From the Preview pics, this looks like a fun game, but i downloaded it, tried to run it, and it Crashed. Since my system can run some newer games I think it is on your side.
My System is:
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
16gb ddr3 ram
AMD-FX8350
GTX1050ti

Taleon

Sep 4, 2017
great seeing you back
wonderful update, looking forward to bring in all the old girls into the updated platform ( I hope )

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes