Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro Hotfix 1] [HenryTaiwan]

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
Guys! hear me out! i may have cracked the code for why we don't have male anymore, you see the old one had only 2 character with 1 male and 1 female right? so now in the new one we also have an option to make the femal futas too, MEANING now its possible to fuck male too, and since we can have clones of same character we can now make them fuck each other right? which means if cloud is also available then he can be fucked too! now that the barrier is no more. So here is where henry i think fucked up and realised that not only futa can fuck cloud but cloud can fuck him self with another cloud too!! and the worst part is since there is now threesome option this means then 3 cloud can fuck each other too! and either you are straight or not the curiousity of trying to have 3 cloud fuck eachother is super possible! which means even for the sake of experiment the straight guy will become gay once they try this! so the moment henry drops the cloud in update then by the end of the august we will all be gay!! OH how horrid Henry! (no pun intended) now he can't back down and not add male anymore else he will become part of controversy! and the worst of all since the vagina can become penis and penis can replace vagina this means than we will have 3 clouds with vaginas! oh dear lord what a tricky situation you are in henry, just to save us by preventing us becoming gay he have to deal with all this stuff now! thats tratgic!
So the time has cum, this september straight guys might become gay just out of pure curiousity nothing else, I WARNED YOU GUYS! i stand by my statement!
1725835305673.png

Last edited:

tedtom

Aug 4, 2017
Apparently you can't download new characters yet, either because Henry forgot to put on Gum or Gum is having issues.

• Sad
Reactions: TFfan1

thebluejay56

Jan 1, 2021
According to the discord, Gumroad doesn't allow sexual content any longer, and it seems the links are strictly patreon now

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
STRAIGHT FROM OFFICIAL DISCORD:

HenryTaiwanToday 19:28
Due to Gumroad no longer allowing sexual content, the download links for characters and maps has been changed. If you are a patron, please recheck your download post. Sorry for the inconvenience.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
First thanks a lot to bloodxdie for uploading.

Good news
I tried to run some simple tests and it seems the new optimization and Fsr option is getting some work done with a 30% more fps on Quality and 35% on Balanced, really no need to use the others.
(Vsinc still kills the game... don't even know why it's there)
So, for a simple use (2, max 3 chars) the game is now sufficiently fluid to be played.

Not so good news
I then tried the heavy stuff: pose 007-full
..and unfortunatly the game is still very (cpu I guess) heavy, no matter the graphic setup.
Therefor frame generation is still much needed to reach at least 30 fps. If you use it remember to set the Anti-alias to TAA in game options or you'll have blurry graphics.

I also noticed there is now a fullscreen option (F11) but DLSS is still not working, maybe cause it's in the wrong folder, I'll try to put it in the plugins folder and see what happens, but don't raise hopes

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
there seems to be a few characters missing? Pretty sure Yshtola was released before? or does she need a new version to be compatible?

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
there seems to be a few characters missing? Pretty sure Yshtola was released before? or does she need a new version to be compatible?
There are still missing characters from the previous version 0.42...
Lara, Tracer and others hopefully will be ported soon

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
Haven't checked all the models, but Cammy's head looks smaller than her hands..
If we have sliders for other body parts, it'd be nice to have a head size slider too.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
First thanks a lot to bloodxdie for uploading.

Good news
I tried to run some simple tests and it seems the new optimization and Fsr option is getting some work done with a 30% more fps on Quality and 35% on Balanced, really no need to use the others.
(Vsinc still kills the game... don't even know why it's there)
So, for a simple use (2, max 3 chars) the game is now sufficiently fluid to be played.

Not so good news
I then tried the heavy stuff: pose 007-full
..and unfortunatly the game is still very (cpu I guess) heavy, no matter the graphic setup.
Therefor frame generation is still much needed to reach at least 30 fps. If you use it remember to set the Anti-alias to TAA in game options or you'll have blurry graphics.

I also noticed there is now a fullscreen option (F11) but DLSS is still not working, maybe cause it's in the wrong folder, I'll try to put it in the plugins folder and see what happens, but don't raise hopes
if frame gen helps it's definitely not CPU bound.
Easiest way to check is if you're at 100% GPU process or 100% GPU memory as those are clear bottlenecks. Otherwise check if RAM is at 100%. Otherwise, the CPU is the bottleneck almost 100% of the time.

Reactions: JhonLui
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes