Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro Hotfix 1] [HenryTaiwan]

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Desperadosss

Aug 13, 2024
Friends, I can hardly get 30fps with 3060 ti and AMD Ryzen 5 5500 :D The optimization is really as bad as it is said. However, I found an error like this and I want to share it with you. If you noticed it within 1 or 2 minutes of making love, the FPS starts to drop:D This is because the girl got wet:D:D:CLEAN THE SERIES BY PRESSING THE B BUTTONS, THE FPS IS RESTORED AGAIN. REGARDS:D That's all I could find, thank you: D.

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
Friends, I can hardly get 30fps with 3060 ti and AMD Ryzen 5 5500 :D The optimization is really as bad as it is said. However, I found an error like this and I want to share it with you. If you noticed it within 1 or 2 minutes of making love, the FPS starts to drop:D This is because the girl got wet:D:D:CLEAN THE SERIES BY PRESSING THE B BUTTONS, THE FPS IS RESTORED AGAIN. REGARDS:D That's all I could find, thank you: D.
FUCK! i can't even test it, it just crashes on my end.

• Sad
Reactions: Desperadosss

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Hi g's. Can someone give us the control list for the 0.51 version please ?
Keep pressd Alt, it lights the character in different colors, then go over every one of them to see the list of what they do.
Takes a little learning curve, but then comes automatic.
The rest are in the character options on the left 3rd button from the top, the second char (supposedly male) has the animation controls

• Love
Reactions: Chilliwilly666

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
Dude the return of the bioshock character, Elizabeth, 100% worth it. Best character from the old version. Nothing else matters this shit is fucking incredible I am sated for months now. We are so back.
Now, if we could get back the mascara effect from 0.4, i´d be happier. For those who don´t know, "aim" to one of the girls´ eyes and you´ll see the effect running (0.4 of course)

Reactions: JhonLui

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
It was somewhere else, I'm glad if you follow me there (on my profile by the way). Here I can only follow and thank, there I can make some difference.

I5 4660, gtx1060 3gb, 16GB ddr3, H81m2 mobo (top!), W10 pro
My next (wetdream) build:
I5 12600KF, rtx 4060, 32 GB ddr5, B760 mobo, 2TB M2 (when it goes under 800 Eu considering I have to change everything... with some luck on February after the Rtx 50s and Lunar Lake come out)
I suggest buying a 5000 series graphics card instead. I don't know prices in your area but if its price is around a 4060 you can buy a 5050 instead and get newer features of that card. Nvidia is probably going to release dlss 4 or some other shit exclusive to 5000 series, they did this before and I expect them to do it again.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I suggest buying a 5000 series graphics card instead. I don't know prices in your area but if its price is around a 4060 you can buy a 5050 instead and get newer features of that card. Nvidia is probably going to release dlss 4 or some other shit exclusive to 5000 series, they did this before and I expect them to do it again.
The 5000 will be focused on AI with a dedicated chipset (for.. cheating), same goes for the upcoming Intel cpu, so I think they will start out high and go even higher (*politics would suggest the contrary, but considering they now have a monopoly and how money hungry they are... finance will prevale).
The 4060 here was totally overpriced up untill 1 month ago, now it's getting steadly below 300, at 250 will be a bargain (Ti is just a scam).

Just to clarify: "*politics..." the new AI chips will be interfacing to outside servers 24/7 and most likely using your system as a data miner, it will be like having the fucking Bill sitting on your shoulder like an howl... I wonder how will piracy deal with that

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
JhonLui Do not forget the most recent news about AMD leaving the high-end market to chase bigger market shares with the mid-end market, so... Wellcome to 1.5k+ USD 80 and 90 series cards (as in 5080 and... you get the point).

Reactions: JhonLui

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I don't really think its windows 11 because previous version works fine, its the new update thats causing the crahes, i am trying to find a way why but so far no luck :FacePalm:
Maybe stupid questiion, but did you check the AV?
One of mine (MB) is flagging as a Pup, so I had to exclude it...

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
JhonLui Do not forget the most recent news about AMD leaving the high-end market to chase bigger market shares with the mid-end market, so... Wellcome to 1.5k+ USD 80 and 90 series cards (as in 5080 and... you get the point).
Yes, AMD/Nvidia will become the next marketing case study after Yamaha/Honda in 1987, and Intel came out with a fart... on the bright side they at least forced the 4060 to reposition

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Just to clarify: "*politics..." the new AI chips will be interfacing to outside servers 24/7 and most likely using your system as a data miner, it will be like having the fucking Bill sitting on your shoulder like an howl...
I doubt that will happen.
Not that I think nvidia wouldn't do it if they could.
But this is probably against some privacy laws, especially in eu.

Reactions: Herofactory45

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I doubt that will happen.
Not that I think nvidia wouldn't do it if they could.
But this is probably against some privacy laws, especially in eu.
Sorry buddy, EU is a fucking bad joke, belive me, look at the DSA and the Telegram case (just the latest one..)
Still, I hope you are right

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Yes, AMD/Nvidia will become the next marketing case study after Yamaha/Honda in 1987, and Intel came out with a fart... on the bright side they at least forced the 4060 to reposition
I still can't shake this bad feeling about Nvidia from now on, you know the whole already factual situation where they're selling 4070 crards with DDR6 instead the DDR6X it should have and the boxes say nothing about it, now that x2 because no other high-end competitor since Nvidia doesn't care about mid-end/gamers anyways.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes