3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
True bro got played big time. lol
Before listening to other people's comments and whining, you need to try the game yourself and find out why she hid it from her husband (Mc).

As far as I know, there is clear logic and meaning there, I'm going to spoil everything here, but in short, her ex-husband was an asshole who forbade the mother to see her daughter and even stole her daughter from her along with his gangs. I don't remember exactly, but that's what's there. In my opinion, she just didn't want to drag out her current husband until she understands whether Mc is a good man or not, or an asshole like her ex who ruined her life.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ursus4321 and Lerd0
Aug 7, 2024
Before listening to other people's comments and whining, you need to try the game yourself and find out why she hid it from her husband (Mc).

As far as I know, there is clear logic and meaning there, I'm going to spoil everything here, but in short, her ex-husband was an asshole who forbade the mother to see her daughter and even stole her daughter from her along with his gangs. I don't remember exactly, but that's what's there. In my opinion, she just didn't want to drag out her current husband until she understands whether Mc is a good man or not, or an asshole like her ex who ruined her life.
Gangs how many gangs does this guy have. lol

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes